What do you think?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes : 129

Re: How to kick cheaters out of active games. [Stickied]

Postby king achilles on Tue May 25, 2010 12:12 am

If my teammate gets busted and I get to play his turn, I could just reinforce all those troops into one big army on every turn as the game continues. Would that not be just a "delay of the game" whenever I take my additional turn (taking over the busted slot) because I would just be reinforcing my regions with whatever troops I get from my "2nd turn"?

round 30
I take my turn.
opponent turn
I take my busted partner's turn (reinforce tactic)
opponent turn.

round 31
I take my turn.
opponent turn
I take my busted partner's turn (reinforce tactic)
opponent turn.

and so on. Looking from the opponent's point of view, they would just say that the game is just getting delayed because of that additional turn. Why not just go back to what it was before, instead of having these turns with the same outcome anyway.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Bruceswar on Tue May 25, 2010 12:45 am

Because how it is now is totally unfair as you get the troops from your busted partner or they get them from theirs. With that said each time you move troops away from the busted player he then becomes weaker and ready for the kill. BTW team games rarely go 30 rounds. Putting that aside as a number you only have so many armies to begin with. Forting to one player or another makes no difference as far as how many rounds you go. Making the right forts decides weather you win or not.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby king achilles on Tue May 25, 2010 12:59 am

Make that round 29 then. ;)

Anyway, I would still become stronger just the same because I was able to reinforce my regions coming from my busted partner's troops. I am just looking at this from the opponent's point of view. The opposing team/s could still cry foul if they go up against a player with 2 turns and say it's unfair?
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Eddy_26 on Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 am

king achilles wrote:Make that round 29 then. ;)

Anyway, I would still become stronger just the same because I was able to reinforce my regions coming from my busted partner's troops. I am just looking at this from the opponent's point of view. The opposing team/s could still cry foul if they go up against a player with 2 turns and say it's unfair?

If I understand this suggestion correctly, I don't get where you got this idea of getting stronger from reinforcing one player. How I understand it, in sequential anyway, if my teammate gets kicked, it's no different than me coming in every turn and saying "Eddy_26 for whoever." The turn order doesn't change, no one gets any extra turns, the reinforcing options are no different. What makes mass reinforcing one player any more beneficial than in a fully manned team game?

I don't see the issue in freestyle either, as playing for both players is no different than having teammates that are on at the same time. If you can't play for both then it's actually disadvantageous.

Also, the one point that is undeniable, is that it removes any chances of instantaneous bonuses or having up to 10 spoils to cash.
Major Eddy_26

Postby eddie2 on Tue May 25, 2010 3:17 am

darth emperor wrote:
eddie2 wrote:right okay then how do u deal with this one then team game player1 (main account)with premium player. 2 his multi gets busted player 2 gets kicked out of the game player 1 (who was a multi) gains all troups regions and cards because he only gets striped of premium that is a f up of the current rule and should also be taken into account.

Yes,with this suggestion is not so "f up", if you care that the premium multi still plays the game. This should go in another suggestion

ok nothing bad but this is a forum on how to kick cheaters out of active games

my point is if in a team game why should the premium get to still play if his multis are his team mates you need to add this that the premium gets kicked from active games as well.

if i remember right there was a case a while back where a player had 3 multis 1 was premium and was set like this

team1
multi premium
multi

team2
multi
player

now multi team 2 suicided into player and got booted this was how it looked after

team 1
freemium player
booted

team2
booted
player (was stuffed because player in team 1 had next shot and had been getting attacked by 3 in the game)
Major eddie2

Postby king achilles on Tue May 25, 2010 3:33 am

How I understand it, in sequential anyway, if my teammate gets kicked, it's no different than me coming in every turn and saying "Eddy_26 for whoever."
- my point was that you would be taking over another set of troops. I didn't see much difference if all those troops were just transferred to you.

Okay, but I now see the point of this suggestion. Two different colored troops under one player. Situations will vary, as opposed to having all the busted player's troops being "transformed" for the remaining teammate.

eddie2
- if that situation arises again, inform me.
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby lord voldemort on Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 am

the difference isnt in troop count but in territory and card counts...
it changes the deploy...thats where its unfair
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Chuuuuck on Tue May 25, 2010 8:12 am

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in the 4 pages. But this is a suggestion that could be implemented fairly easily (I would assume, I really don't know) if the 1v1 team games were implemented where you can play team vs 1 player.

If someone is caught cheating then his teammate becomes the 1 player against a team. Seems very straight forward and fair. Won't add or take away an advantage from anyone who wasn't cheating in the game.

To whoever is complaining about a premium and his fremium multi. In that situation, both the premium and fremium should get kicked from all of their active games. So if they are in dubs, the other team automatically wins. If they are in trips with someone who isn't cheating then the 3rd player takes over the entire team.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby jefjef on Tue May 25, 2010 1:01 pm

HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM.

Game 7016279 Trips game. Our opponent was a preemium with two freemium. He just got busted. His Preemium was stripped. His two multi accounts were kicked.

On this map as trips with all terts going to his active account he got drops that are steam rolling us atm. If all of us survive a couple rounds we should be ok BUT it's not looking good atm. Random dice my ass.

But to reward him for running with his cheat accounts is not right...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Chuuuuck on Tue May 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:To whoever is complaining about a premium and his fremium multi. In that situation, both the premium and fremium should get kicked from all of their active games. So if they are in dubs, the other team automatically wins. If they are in trips with someone who isn't cheating then the 3rd player takes over the entire team.

This suggestions covers that jefjef. If you are caught playing with multis, then all accounts get kicked out of their active games (even if the premium is stripped down to fremium, he still loses active games). If no one is left on that team then the team loses. If anyone who was not cheating is left, he gets to take over the game in the team vs 1 player style.
Captain Chuuuuck

Postby jefjef on Tue May 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Chuuuuck wrote:
Chuuuuck wrote:To whoever is complaining about a premium and his fremium multi. In that situation, both the premium and fremium should get kicked from all of their active games. So if they are in dubs, the other team automatically wins. If they are in trips with someone who isn't cheating then the 3rd player takes over the entire team.

This suggestions covers that jefjef. If you are caught playing with multis, then all accounts get kicked out of their active games (even if the premium is stripped down to fremium, he still loses active games). If no one is left on that team then the team loses. If anyone who was not cheating is left, he gets to take over the game in the team vs 1 player style.

Well if this sugg also kicks Premium multi out of all active games than I am in support of it.

What should really happen is all accounts. Preemium and Freemium get a web site ban & all games kick and only be able to be active via another premium purchase.

I may have mis understood the intent of the sugg.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:30 am

jefjef wrote:
Chuuuuck wrote:

Well if this sugg also kicks Premium multi out of all active games than I am in support of it.

What should really happen is all accounts. Preemium and Freemium get a web site ban & all games kick and only be able to be active via another premium purchase.

I may have mis understood the intent of the sugg.

lol will this include map makers jefjef
Major eddie2

Postby king sam on Wed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

eddie2 wrote:lol will this include map makers jefjef

:lol:
Sergeant king sam

Postby jefjef on Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 pm

king sam wrote:
eddie2 wrote:lol will this include map makers jefjef

:lol:

Spamming and trolling suggs are we? :roll:

So are you all supporting this sugg or just trolling me?

Well you know where ya can post it.
Colonel jefjef

Postby king sam on Wed May 26, 2010 12:55 pm

jefjef wrote:Spamming and trolling suggs are we? :roll:

So are you all supporting this sugg or just trolling me?

Well you know where ya can post it.

I follow all your posts jefjef.. :?

I voted to support this, if you dont remember when this thing orignally came out I had quite a few choice words that I felt for this.. go look it up if you want.
Sergeant king sam

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 pm

same as me jefjef i am not spaming or trolling you was just asking why post somthing you do not back up as in this thread

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=117126&start=30

now i think me and ks have sorted out where i was coming from (it was an e ticket thing). so i was more than likly wrong. appology

but you made a point to me that he was a map maker so it was ok. but in this thread you are saying it is not. that is why the posted because you cant say ok for one but not if it happens to u
Major eddie2

Postby nippersean on Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

I think it's an excellent suggestion - the best to solve a difficult problem.
With Chuck's adj it looks like all bases are covered?

Any downsides?
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Phatscotty on Wed May 26, 2010 9:30 pm

As a multi talented multi sniffer that hast mods asking me how I doust it, I say hell yes
Major Phatscotty

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu May 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Why not make this the rule for deadbeats as well as cheaters... unless it seems it would increase multis.

But, if you do that, then someone who deadbeats from a team game (only team games) could be forbidden from joining another team game for a period of time.. 2 weeks, a month, etc.?
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby steve066 on Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm

yes
Major steve066

Postby king sam on Sat May 29, 2010 9:16 am

PLAYER57832 wrote:Why not make this the rule for deadbeats as well as cheaters... unless it seems it would increase multis.

But, if you do that, then someone who deadbeats from a team game (only team games) could be forbidden from joining another team game for a period of time.. 2 weeks, a month, etc.?

I hate having to wait 24 hours to take my turn as much as the next guy, but deadbeaters arent always doing this to be malicious as a multi is.. Sometimes real life gets in the way and you cant make your turns or get a sitter for your account.. I think the best way to handle deadbeaters is the Foe & Rating systems
Sergeant king sam

Postby edwinissweet on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:Why not make this the rule for deadbeats as well as cheaters... unless it seems it would increase multis.

i dont think this is about punishing dead beats or cheater. But rather a suggestion for how to deal with the troops they leave behind.
Lieutenant edwinissweet

Postby darth emperor on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 am

edwinissweet wrote:

i dont think this is about punishing dead beats or cheater. But rather a suggestion for how to deal with the troops they leave behind.

Yes maybe we should change the title of the thread...
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby stahrgazer on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 am

Great suggestion! That way the opposing team doesn't lose just because someone on the original's team got kicked. The way it is now, when the terrs all go to the rest of the team, it almost guarantees the cheater's team will win.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby Incandenza on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 am

Can we PLEASE implement this? FFS, I appreciate the whole "don't want to penalize people for teaming with cheaters and deadbeats", but that's no reason to penalize the people playing against them. I've been hosed by the current system multiple times, and I'm sick of being put behind the 8-ball because I have the damned good sense NOT to team up with cheaters or deadbeats.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions