Conquer Club

Battle Royale Medal

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like to see a UNIQUE (not a general achievment medal) BR medal?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes : 143

Re: Battle Royale Medal

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 am

13 No votes.

move this to rejected.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 am

Private blakebowling

Postby QoH on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:41 am

greenoaks wrote:13 No votes.

move this to rejected.

:roll:
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby zimmah on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
QoH wrote:
zimmah wrote:
QoH wrote:Who're the geniuses who keep voting no? I mean, what's legitimately wrong with this?

you should ask yourself not what is wrong with the suggestion, but what's wrong with their computer/mouse/brain/life/reading skills.

People are just being stupid :lol:

That, or it's the people who didn't win any BRs. (I voted yes.. Since I win 3!)

i never won one either, but i still think medals should be awarded for it. (just in case i win one later)
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby Agent 86 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks CC, yeah award medals for those that can play freestyle but exclude those who can only play sequential because of internet connection speed.

Great birthday, exclude those that cannot play..then you make 24hr games and no sequential classic only freestyle sequential..look after the freemiums please they contribute what??

So then you have a lottery and maybe I get to play 1 or none of the BR normal sequential games..most likely none..poor PR again.

We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Sniper08 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Agent 86 wrote:Thanks CC, yeah award medals for those that can play freestyle but exclude those who can only play sequential because of internet connection speed.

Great birthday, exclude those that cannot play..then you make 24hr games and no sequential classic only freestyle sequential..look after the freemiums please they contribute what??

So then you have a lottery and maybe I get to play 1 or none of the BR normal sequential games..most likely none..poor PR again.

so you dont like this idea cause basically:

1)you're too cheap for good internet.
2)you suck at freestyle
3)you're not lucky enough to win a lottery

i didnt read one valid reason why there shouldnt be a BR Medal and for all those voting no, why dont you tell us whats wrong with the suggestion?
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 am

QoH wrote:Who're the geniuses who keep voting no? I mean, what's legitimately wrong with this?

People are voting for no, because "kittens" arent an option.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 am

winning a BR is not a super achievement. lots of players have done so. some many times.

General Achievement - Awarded to members that won a challenge, contest, or event.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby zimmah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm

greenoaks wrote:winning a BR is not a super achievement. lots of players have done so. some many times.

General Achievement - Awarded to members that won a challenge, contest, or event.

winning a tournament should be a general achievement too then, so many people have won 30 tournaments.

boohoo.

basically everyone who's voting against it, is doing so because they're sad that they never won one.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 pm

zimmah wrote:
greenoaks wrote:winning a BR is not a super achievement. lots of players have done so. some many times.

winning a tournament should be a general achievement too then, so many people have won 30 tournaments.

boohoo.

basically everyone who's voting against it, is doing so because they're sad that they never won one.

i'm not sad, i rarely play them.

i just don't see them as special enough to warrent their own medal. they are adequately covered by the current setup.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Sniper08 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Special Enough? they are the largest players battles available to us and they happen so rarly in a year so they seem very special to me.

by that logic tournament medals should be stripped and awarded with GA medals, in fact so should nearly every medal we have.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ckyrias on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

i haven't won one but i think it would be nice to have a different medal for special occasions and a BR is definitely one.

in general i think the medals and should be updated. like many people have gone over gold hundreds of time and there is no difference. one of the aspects of this game is the medals and more development should be done in that area

Sergeant ckyrias

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Sniper08 wrote:Special Enough? they are the largest players battles available to us and they happen so rarly in a year so they seem very special to me.

by that logic tournament medals should be stripped and awarded with GA medals, in fact so should nearly every medal we have.

not at all

tournaments, clans and map making have their own forums and get medals specific to the tasks performed there. Battle Royales do not and are covered by the catch-all General Achievement medal.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby zimmah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Sniper08 wrote:Special Enough? they are the largest players battles available to us and they happen so rarly in a year so they seem very special to me.

not at all

tournaments, clans and map making have their own forums and get medals specific to the tasks performed there. Battle Royales do not and are covered by the catch-all General Achievement medal.

i think a BR is unique enough to deserve it's own medal, at least a regular medal but preferably a super achievement. there's like what 100~150 BR's a year with about 500 participants. about how many of them win? even if 20% wins, it's still just 100 a year and very likely the same 100 or at least a good amount of overlap. it's not like 1000's of people will get it.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby QoH on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Any other thoughts on this one?
Major QoH

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:04 am

QoH wrote:Any other thoughts on this one?

Get it done!!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jricart on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

chapcrap wrote:
QoH wrote:Any other thoughts on this one?

Get it done!!

x2

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Postby QoH on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

MOAR votes
Major QoH

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 pm

wow... i suggest this and it gets shut down.... you make one and bam... winner
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

I'd say No to your reasoning. There are so many tournaments that are run, that enough people would be maxed out on GA's by now if they were categorized under GA. I could see BR's being classified under a GA, because they are a "Special Event", which really is what the GA is for. You win one for beating a mod in the Whack-a-mod contents and such. People could justify asking for a "Trivia" medal for all the Trivia's that the Entertainment team has done based on your logic.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby benga on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 am

Why not just make it like 5 wins for bronze, 10 for silver and 20 for gold?

Or something like that?
Sergeant benga

Postby chapcrap on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 pm

benga wrote:Why not just make it like 5 wins for bronze, 10 for silver and 20 for gold?

Or something like that?

Because I have only won 1.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

I was the first person to win 2 BR 8)
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

[scoop] I think Lack has some big plans for Battle Royales, and additional medals for Battle Royales may just be tied to those plans as well. [/scoop]

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby chapcrap on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:20 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:[scoop] I think Lack has some big plans for Battle Royales, and additional medals for Battle Royales may just be tied to those plans as well. [/scoop]

--Andy

Love you. Thank you.

Sincerely,
chap
Lieutenant chapcrap

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions