Conquer Club

Graph of Score History

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: score history displayed as a graphic

Postby caricaturd on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:47 pm

I second this, insofar as I see a lot of players putting their high schools in their signatures, but me, the noob that I am, have no idea how to do this. It would be nice if this option were added - or would someone at least tell me how to keep track of my high/low score in signatures?
Lieutenant caricaturd

Postby TyLord IV on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:36 pm

I like this idea. A historic line graph of my ranking over time. Maybe on my profile page.

But then again, my rank has been slowly decreasing, so maybe I am better not seeing it.
Private TyLord IV

Postby Shino Tenshi on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:08 am

A feature like this would be interesting. It would be interesting to know my high/low scores, but I have no place to put this data that is not public. I don't care to broadcast it to everyone on the site, but it would be nice to know for my own information.

That being said, I suspect that if it were to get on the To-Do list, it would be a low priority feature to have added.
Captain Shino Tenshi

Re: sugestion: graphic with the historic of the rank of a user

Postby monkeyboy1982 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Nearly just posted this idea until I found this thread.

Excellent idea, and it's a good way for a player to keep tracks of their own form. I'd like to know what my highest rank and score has been.

It'd be awesome if it was possible to see a one graph showing the historic rank of all the players taking part in a particular game. Also, if one could select a number of players to compare their rank over time.

Is it implementable? On a historical, probably not as I'm not sure if the servers log player scores, but it should be easy enough to implement on a 'from now' basis.
Cook monkeyboy1982

Postby General Mayhem on Wed May 14, 2008 5:08 am

I like this idea.
Lack - is the data of our scores at point in time held anywhere?
If so then this would add extra value to CC and would be 'interesting' for all to view each other graphs.
If not then its a none starter.
"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is ENGLAND."
Colonel General Mayhem

Postby yeti_c on Wed May 14, 2008 5:57 am

General Mayhem wrote:I like this idea.
Lack - is the data of our scores at point in time held anywhere?
If so then this would add extra value to CC and would be 'interesting' for all to view each other graphs.
If not then its a none starter.

It could be done retroactively too...

2 ways...

Game Number order.
or (harder work)
Date/Time of completion elimination order (true version)

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby bob72 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 am

just want to add my voice to this.

I want to also understand how people can know what their highest score ever was as I cannot find this anywhere?

If I have a high player score it could go up (ie my doubles or triples partners win) or more likely down (as other people finish the game off when I'm not looking) therefore it is really impossible to know your "highest" ever score unless you never play doubles or triples games.

I'm sure this information is available. Since they already created a greasemonkey script to calculate which maps you won and lost.

It wouldn't just have to be done by the site owners some clever coder could knock something up. Unless the points won or lost are not logged or deleted after a certain time? #-o
Private 1st Class bob72

Postby pamoa on Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:39 am

bob72 wrote:just want to add my voice to this.
I want to also understand how people can know what their highest score ever was as I cannot find this anywhere?
If I have a high player score it could go up (ie my doubles or triples partners win) or more likely down (as other people finish the game off when I'm not looking) therefore it is really impossible to know your "highest" ever score unless you never play doubles or triples games.
I'm sure this information is available. Since they already created a greasemonkey script to calculate which maps you won and lost.
It wouldn't just have to be done by the site owners some clever coder could knock something up. Unless the points won or lost are not logged or deleted after a certain time? #-o

You have to keep track of your score "by hand". so you know when it was at the highest, at least when you were connected!
De gueules Ć  la tour d'argent ouverte, crĆ©nelĆ©e de trois piĆØces, sommĆ©e d'un donjon ajourĆ©, crĆ©nelĆ© de deux piĆØces
Gules an open tower silver, crenellated three parts, topped by a apertured turret, crenellated two parts
Cadet pamoa

Postby scottp on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:00 pm

I agree this would be great to have! please?!

=D>
Major scottp

Postby pamoa on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 am

Bob 72 also suggest it in plugins
De gueules Ć  la tour d'argent ouverte, crĆ©nelĆ©e de trois piĆØces, sommĆ©e d'un donjon ajourĆ©, crĆ©nelĆ© de deux piĆØces
Gules an open tower silver, crenellated three parts, topped by a apertured turret, crenellated two parts
Cadet pamoa

Score Graph

Postby joon on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm

I would be interested to see a graph of my rank/score over time. We could each have one on our profile page... ?

What do you all think?
Corporal joon

Re: Score Graph

Postby blakebowling on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Please use the form

form wrote:Concise description:
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics:
  • xxxxxxx

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • xxxxxxx (you can obviously delete this for bug reports)
  • xxxxxxx
Last edited by blakebowling on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private blakebowling

Re: Score Graph

Postby chipv on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:09 am

joon wrote:I would be interested to see a graph of my rank/score over time. We could each have one on our profile page... ?

What do you all think?

You can see this in Map Rank, a greasemonkey script that you can get from this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=53395

Instructions and installation notes are there also.
Captain chipv

tracking your rank over time

Postby celeryuk on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Concise description:
  • Graph added to show score over time

Specifics:
  • I'd like to suggest a new feature - being able to see how your rank/score has developed over time. In a graph x = time / y=score
  • This could be added to your control panel

This will improve the following aspects of the site:
  • It would be fun to see how you have gone up and down over time. You could remind yourself of those crazy days when you were a Colonel for a week! :)
  • It would also be good to be able to see other players' rise & fall. You might be playing a cook today but only a few weeks ago they were a Sargeant but they've had a few bad games in a row.
Corporal celeryuk

Re: tracking your rank over time

Postby porkenbeans on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm

My first post was on this subject. See - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42746&p=1101590#p1101590
Lieutenant porkenbeans

high and low points earned ytd

Postby sure on Wed May 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi- instead of self typed out score statements made by the player i think it would be fun to see, like the flow of prices on the stock market, a players current score, their high and low score earned over a period of time: month, ytd, since joining...
Colonel sure

Re: high and low points earned ytd

Postby Artimis on Wed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

No Form.
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
Captain Artimis

Re: high and low points earned ytd

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm

You should check out Conquerstats - Score Chart by clicking HERE. It's what you're looking for I think, although not 100% accurate with the highest and lowest scores. The flowchart itself is right though ;)

Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Graph of Score for players

Postby THE ARMY on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 pm

The suggestion- A graph that shows the score of a player throughout his history of playing.

this would be cool to see the trends in the player's score.
Major THE ARMY

Re: Graph of Score for players

Postby denominator on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

You can get this by running the Map Rank Script. You can look up any player using this and click "charts" to see their scores over time.
Sergeant 1st Class denominator

Postby THE ARMY on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 pm

I dislike this Map Rank thingy. You have to install 3 different things just to get it, and even after that, its very confusing. I want a simple graph that shows the players score history when you click their profile. CC should make it happen, not the players.
Major THE ARMY

Postby darth emperor on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm

I agree that at the begining it can be confusing,but then you get it and gets less confusing...also you can see the instruccions

And the most you have to "install" is greasemonkey that is done very fast(faster than add CC on your favourites) and then the plugins you is not much deal...
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby jleonnn on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 am

Well, it's slow too.
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=65480&hilit=conquerstats
Above is a link to conquerstats. The last time I tried, it didn't work, but I believe it works on other's computers... Try it... Personally, I would like such a score chart. As previously mentioned, for map rank, I have to wait for it to scan, then I have to wait for about 30 secs b4 i see the chart.
Major jleonnn

Postby chipv on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 am

jleonnn wrote:Well, it's slow too.
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=65480&hilit=conquerstats
Above is a link to conquerstats. The last time I tried, it didn't work, but I believe it works on other's computers... Try it... Personally, I would like such a score chart. As previously mentioned, for map rank, I have to wait for it to scan, then I have to wait for about 30 secs b4 i see the chart.

Conquerstats was affected by recent site updates.

Out of interest, what version of Map Rank do you have? Waiting for 30 secs sounds like you have an older version.

Conquerstats has to do the same scanning, by the way.
Captain chipv

Postby jleonnn on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am

mm... i haven't got a chance to try it!
Major jleonnn

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions