Conquer Club

[Community Opinion] Special Events

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderator: Community Team

[Community Opinion] Special Events

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Community Opinion

_________________________________________________________________________________

In the 51st Edition of the CC Newsletter, there will be a Community Opinion piece about Special Events! We would like to know what you think about:

1. Which regularly occurring event is your favorite?
  2. What do you think about Live Chat events? Tournaments?
  3. Do you have any suggestions or ideas that the Special Events team could use to help make an event?
  4. What are some more things you'd like to see from the Special Events, whether it's about the events themselves or how they're implemented/organized?
  5. Are there any improvements you'd like to see?
  6. Too frequent, infrequent, or just right?

If you would like to discuss anything outside of the bullets, feel free, and know that this is just a piece for the Newsletter, and isn't intended to have weight in what happens from TeamCC, now discuss away!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Re: [Community Opinion] Special Events

Postby OliverFA on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I would love to see a huge tournament featuring every CC member. Well, not every CC member, but every member that wanted to join. This could be an annual tournament, and be announced in the homepage like HA's 200th tournament was announced. Os course, with so many people it would have to be a simple tournament. But even a single elimination tournament with such massive amount of players would be very interesting.

Also, there is some chat abou game 10,000,000 being a Battle Royale ;)
Welcoming the long awaited Trench Warfare Setting (Previously Adjacent Attacks).

My Maps:
Research and Conquer - Civilization meets Conquer Club

Best score: 2,346 - Best position: #618 - Best percentile: 4.87%
Private OliverFA

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 am

I do not know all of the recurring events, Battle Royales are by far the coolest, but only involve a select number of people. My favorite event recently has to be the whac-a-mod, it's nice to know I have GA medal coming eventually.

I think I have logged onto Live Chat like twice, so that is not something for me, but it would be nice for a speed event or something. Love tournaments, would love to see an "official" CC tournament.

I also love the featured maps, I play the St. Pattys day one both years I have been on the site and loved it each time. Actually, I just remembered, I joined the site in January, and the St. Pattys event that let freemium play speed games is what actually enticed me to buy premium

I think they are spread out pretty well, I would really like to see an official CC tourny, maybe to earn a spot in an upcoming BR? :)
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Leehar on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:17 am

MoB Deadly wrote:I think I have logged onto Live Chat like twice, so that is not something for me, but it would be nice for a speed event or something. Love tournaments, would love to see an "official" CC tournament.

I think they are spread out pretty well, I would really like to see an official CC tourny, maybe to earn a spot in an upcoming BR? :)

Official 2011 CC Speed World Cup
Official 2011 CC World Cup - Singles
Official 2011 CC World Cup - Triples
:-s
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby eddie2 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 am

Leehar wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:I think I have logged onto Live Chat like twice, so that is not something for me, but it would be nice for a speed event or something. Love tournaments, would love to see an "official" CC tournament.

lolz
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 am

eddie2 wrote:
Leehar wrote:

lolz

touché
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 am

I'm unlocking the topic for two more days so rds can get some more input.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Locked :(

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Return to Newsletter Archives