Conquer Club

Tournament Newsletter Interview- colton24

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Tournament Newlstter Interview- colton24

Postby azezzo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

owenshooter wrote:
nagerous wrote:To be fair being accused of racism is a strong accusation and he has a right to stand up against this within the thread.

well, when you post racist crap on another members wall and host a tournament where you use the confederate flag as part of your tournaments graphics, you really can't defend yourself... i'm still most interested in his pm'ing questions to members to pose to him within this thread, and actively seeking membership in another clan while being co-leader of another... colton is just a walking contradiction of himself, i find it fascinating...-0

displaying the conferderate flag does not make one a racist, and saying that it does could be seen as a sign of ignorance

I have always been interested in american wars ranging from the civil war to the war going on now.... though the rumors and junk that people are filling kids about the confederate flag is ridiculous. The flag was not a symbol of bigotry, slavery, or white power... granted some white power groups use it as that but , it flew in the southern states because of taxation without representation, there were just as many slaves in the north as in the south, and God forbid we talk about Blacks who had blacks as slaves back then either,the civil war was Not fought over slavery, the only reason lincoln brought about the emanicaption proclomation was for promotion of his side of the war, and in hopes of keeping England from becoming an alli of the south.

My cousin has confederate flags on his truck, You tell me if you think hes a racist,............................. picture below.

Captain azezzo

Re: Tournament Newlstter Interview- colton24

Postby sailorseal on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Alright I think we have a good amount, look to see these questions answered in this week's issue

Any further irrelevant questions can be asked here

Closed and Locked.
Cook sailorseal

Previous

Return to Newsletter Archives