Conquer Club

CC News Interview -- t-o-m [Closed]

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: CC News Interview -- t-o-m

Postby mibi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:07 am

Are you optimistic about AoW?
Captain mibi

Postby jefjef on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:56 pm

As I understand it a forum ban excludes you from wall access and private messaging.

1: Do you feel, as many of us do, that since these are completely unrelated forms of communication that those who are forum banned should have access to PM & wall communications?

2: Does being banned from your wall and PM's negatively effect your gaming experience or hinder your ability to win more games? If so. How?

3: Do you wish we could foe mods?

4: Which mod would you love to feed a banana?

Thank you!

CC is my master... etc.......................
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Strife on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Please answer "yes" or "no" only:

Would you like a chicken nugget(or soy faux-nugget, if you are vegan or vegetarian), why or why not?

Let's see you answer that... You can't it's impossible.
Corporal Strife

Postby n00blet on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Strife wrote:Please answer "yes" or "no" only:

Would you like a chicken nugget(or soy faux-nugget, if you are vegan or vegetarian), why or why not?

Let's see you answer that... You can't it's impossible.
Yes.

On subject, does xruan use PoA? Haven't talked to that fool in a while. If yes, tell us about how she is doing and/or any magical relationship you two have developed.
Captain n00blet

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 am

2009-09-22 07:58:23 - lanyards was kicked out for violating the rules

how do you feel about people that violate the first rule of CC being allowed to buy back in, despite their having a negative impact on the site and it's members? how do you feel about someone like yourself who posted where only 3 percent of CC'ers ever visit, being treated as if your transgressions are far worse than convicted multis that are let out of purgatory for $25? would you pay $25 to be let back in the forums and to have access to your pm's, etc, again?-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm

owenshooter wrote:2009-09-22 07:58:23 - lanyards was kicked out for violating the rules

how do you feel about people that violate the first rule of CC being allowed to buy back in, despite their having a negative impact on the site and it's members? how do you feel about someone like yourself who posted where only 3 percent of CC'ers ever visit, being treated as if your transgressions are far worse than convicted multis that are let out of purgatory for $25? would you pay $25 to be let back in the forums and to have access to your pm's, etc, again?-0

EXCELLENT POST OWEN!!!

T-O-M.

Whenever a CC customer has an "issue" with a MOD we are always instructed to contact Optimus Prime. Yet when we do we are ignored. What is your "spin" on that?

CC is my master... etc... etc... etc...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby samuelc812 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks for your questions guys. Stay tuned for the 18th issue of the Conquer Club Newsletter for the interview with t-o-m :)

~Sam
Captain samuelc812

Previous

Return to Newsletter Archives