Conquer Club

Cleared Secret alliance between ReDBuLLS & thornbot [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret alliance between ReDBuLLS & thornbot [ka]

Postby cortomaltese on Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:38 am

Accused:

p:thornbot
y:ReDBuLLS
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 21302477
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:

Basically the yellow started pushing south on the peninsula and on the Dardanos mainland without having the pink opposing any resistance, instead the pink started fighting me, by knowing that would have led to my defeat and it's own right after. Pink moved all the troops towards me and left no protection at all to its territories north. Pink and Yellow have not been attacking each others since then
Captain cortomaltese

Re: Secret alliance between ReDBuLLS & thornbot

Postby thornbot on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:07 pm

first time ive played this map...not sure how it really works, strategy etc. i have not really ever seen yellow through game.
Private 1st Class thornbot

Postby ReDBuLLS on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:46 pm

This seems to me to be "sour grapes" on the part of cortomaltese. I pushed on him because he was by far the stronger of the two remaining players. In my mind, strategically I needed to take the peninsula and kum kale to secure the win, the mainland didn't really matter. I didn't encounter pink until round 9 when I took Madios and left a stack of 20. Round 10 I bombarded Pink off of the mainland and took Chanak Kale, leaving 12 on CK, 15 on Madios, and on leaving 21on Krithia. Round 11 I had to retake CK from pink leaving a stack of 12 and pushing everything else to Sedd el Bahr. Round 12 I did leave some territories unprotected, but Red had a stack of 20 on MS8 so I left a stack of 35 on Madios. I did leave the four territories on the mainland with singles because I needed to make sure red didn't come ashore at Madios. I also left 4 small stacks on the peninsula.
Lieutenant ReDBuLLS

Postby king achilles on Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:51 pm

First time for the two accused to be playing together so far. Thornbot's first time playing on this map and with ReDBuLLS's explanation on his part I think he was playing to win and didn't need pink's help with a secret alliance to win the game. This is cleared.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports