Conquer Club

Noted torres44cm, suzieq51

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: torres44cm, suzieq51

Postby gerryprof on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:11 pm

come on guys, everyone is telling you what you don't want to admit yourselves: people who know each other can't make themselves attack each other very easily. In your game versus me, with the last round counting, suzieq51 has conquered 18 torres44cm's territories, and 23 mine; and torres44cm has conquered 4 suzieq51's territories and 19 mine; when you consider that you two don't usually break each other's bonuses and most of the times you conquer each other's territories they have single troops, then, yes, we can call it a bias.
This can't be seen in CC's logs, which is convenient. and it can't be named actually cheating, but it ruins the fun of the game.

Torres, you 're saying that these incidents are a minuscule percentage of your games and I agree. But if we consider that out of the 34 games (with 4 or more players) you've played as opponents, in the 15 you have achieved to eliminate the others before one of you wins, then this is a big number which testifies for the inability to play straight I mentioned before.
(And of course, this number could have been bigger if someone didn't eliminate one of the you two early in the game.)

You can play as much risk as you want; you can meet up online as a family and play against each other, for example by setting up games among yourselves; you can exchange strategic ideas and philosophies, but why do it behind my back?
Is it so weird that I, too, want to make use of this site in order to have fun??
Corporal 1st Class gerryprof

Postby sniffie on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:37 am

I think it's best to lock this before someone starts trowing mud.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby sniffie on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:00 am

noted for future reference.

sniff

Postby sniffie on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:00 am

Noted

Postby suzieq51 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:52 pm

I just looked at all the games your crazy that I am cheating.
#page-body > script:nth-child(6)
Cook suzieq51

Postby suzieq51 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm

I just looked at all the games your crazy that I am cheating.
#page-body > script:nth-child(6)
Cook suzieq51

Postby torres44cm on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:08 am

sniffie, I would have defended this accusation further if you hadn't locked the thread, you are way off base, like you said the appearance of cheating, well, there has been no cheating nor secret alliance, and you're trying to make something bad, out of playing with my wife, ok so we play together and against each other. you keep accusing us of playing underhandedly, and you make being the last two players in several games a crime. The player who filed this complaint has changed his opinion of us, like I said before the amount of games we've played is so small compared to the over 3000 games under my belt. The mods misinterpret our game, make it seem like a crime, when we choose who and when to attack someone. My wife and I are here to have fun and play a variety of maps and setting to learn more, There's alot of cheating/abuse on CC but your crucifying innocent people. further more the C&A report should show cleared as there was no wrong doing.

Torres
Sergeant 1st Class torres44cm

Postby Serbia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 am

For the record, "noted" doesn't mean guilty. They feel that it could look suspicious, but there isn't enough to actually say that you're guilty of cheating, so they note this in case it comes up in the future. As long as you're not cheating (and I happen to believe that you're not), then you'll be fine.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 am

suzieq51 wrote:I just looked at all the games your crazy that I am cheating.
torres44cm wrote:sniffie, I would have defended this accusation further if you hadn't locked the thread, you are way off base, like you said the appearance of cheating, well, there has been no cheating nor secret alliance, and you're trying to make something bad, out of playing with my wife, ok so we play together and against each other. you keep accusing us of playing underhandedly, and you make being the last two players in several games a crime. The player who filed this complaint has changed his opinion of us, like I said before the amount of games we've played is so small compared to the over 3000 games under my belt. The mods misinterpret our game, make it seem like a crime, when we choose who and when to attack someone. My wife and I are here to have fun and play a variety of maps and setting to learn more, There's alot of cheating/abuse on CC but your crucifying innocent people. further more the C&A report should show cleared as there was no wrong doing.

Torres

"NOTED" does not mean "GUILTY"... just means if there are further accusations, there is a nice little file in the back full of all of this info... my file in the back room has it's own server... CC hasn't deemed you as cheats, they just noted the situation in case further allegations come up... have a great day!!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:06 am

These kind of cases intrigue me because the accused won't admit the obvious. There can be favoritism toward a family member without it being deliberate.

I searched for 3-8 player, standard and public games. The search came up with 25 games. Torres and suzie both won 1 game by holding objectives so that leaves 23 games. Torres won 11 and suzie won 4. A total of 15 wins for the two of you. Out of those 15 wins Torres won 11 and suzie won 4. In 14 of those games the last one eliminated was either suzie or Torres.

If you can't admit how that looks suspicious then you are not looking at this with an open mind. I would post in chat for your games that you are related even the games with your kids.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Evil Semp wrote:If you can't admit how that looks suspicious then you are not looking at this with an open mind. I would post in chat for your games that you are related even the games with your kids.

pretty high win percentage for standard games... it's like a doubles team win percentage in dubs games... *cough*... when something looks a certain way, sometimes it is THAT simple...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby adban on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:26 pm

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The ... b41060e5b8

The sweet n sour chicken is to die for and the morgue has evidence to prove it.
Major adban

Postby adban on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Flaming jesus!
Major adban

Postby adban on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Sorry, wrong thread. I thought I was posting on the "who gives a shite what anyone has to to say" thread. But now I've become an American those thoughts are easier to relay....god bless you all...
Major adban

Postby TeeGee on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Locking this

C&A is not the forum to attempt to be funny and troll in

If anyone has anything to add to this please contact me or another C&A mod with the details.

Thanks
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby gerryprof on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:36 am

Nice one suzie... First you are noted by the mods. Noted, not busted or what!
During the whole procedure, you don't understand what I -and others here- am saying to you; namely that you probably can't play clear-minded and unbiased against your friends and relatives.
You then continue playing our game, and toward the end of the game you 're saying in the chat that you don't want to play anymore.
And in the end, you rate me as paranoid(???), complainer, and with cheap(???) tactics.

What can I say? I am speechless.

P.S. To whoever knows anything: Is there anything I can do about such a rating?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 am

Nothing you can do about that sad malicious rating unfortunately mate, not unless the player has a history of poor ratings; then you can report.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby gerryprof on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks Caffeine

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports