Conquer Club

Busted Username: RoyalBeast [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Username: RoyalBeast

Postby riskllama on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:20 pm

i posted the game #, zeke - what other evidence is there to post?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby zeus111 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:23 pm

riskllama wrote:i posted the game #, zeke - what other evidence is there to post?

? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 am

I never thought I'd see a thread where Shannon's posts are the only ones I want to read.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:40 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I never thought I'd see a thread where Shannon's posts are the only ones I want to read.

over 9000 posts u have posted on our site we know the feeling ....the opinion section is some were go find it ..when your chat was banned those were the days ..by coming in to all issues here caff i think all cc club agrees here just go play risk !!! :ugeek: :ugeek:

you constantly post unrelated dribble to what try and make yourself look good is that it ..why is it you feel the need to push your luck ..one ban wasnt enough ..who gives a faak what you think your a very lonely sad pathetic lil troll ..trolling forums posting zero relevant matter in dam near 10000 posts .. think before u post .your opinion s are toxic much like you man ,,your just to put it simply not a nice person .imagion caff if u took the time you spend constantly belittling our members and put that time to your family your friends ya know the real world ...sad really to see you cry out over and over again ..who gives a faak what you think u hate spreading pre maddona
Last edited by zeus111 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby 2dimes on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:54 am

If I had a monkey account I bet no one would care since I'm terrible, everyone would be happy while I gave up points.

"They seem to know how to set up games but must have no idea how to play."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DBandit70 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:13 am

2dimes wrote:If I had a monkey account I bet no one would care since I'm terrible, everyone would be happy while I gave up points.

"They seem to know how to set up games but must have no idea how to play."

Rule #1: No multiple accounts

Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum.

it is still against the rules lol
Captain DBandit70

Postby Keefie on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:42 am

Unless anyone has any fresh evidence for this case, then there is no need to post in this thread.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby zeus111 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:52 am

can i get a hallelujah !!! no more needed this multi admits not only 2 accounts but ones banned ....
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Zeus, that is not how cookies work on forums/sites with accounts. Default settings are usergroup specific, or if changed by the user him/herself, account specific. They are not saved in the cookies. I'm not going to go into specifics here. I think we've derailed the topic enough.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm

zeus111 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I never thought I'd see a thread where Shannon's posts are the only ones I want to read.

over 9000 posts u have posted on our site we know the feeling ....the opinion section is some were go find it ..when your chat was banned those were the days ..by coming in to all issues here caff i think all cc club agrees here just go play risk !!! :ugeek: :ugeek:

you constantly post unrelated dribble to what try and make yourself look good is that it ..why is it you feel the need to push your luck ..one ban wasnt enough ..who gives a faak what you think your a very lonely sad pathetic lil troll ..trolling forums posting zero relevant matter in dam near 10000 posts .. think before u post .your opinion s are toxic much like you man ,,your just to put it simply not a nice person .imagion caff if u took the time you spend constantly belittling our members and put that time to your family your friends ya know the real world ...sad really to see you cry out over and over again ..who gives a faak what you think u hate spreading pre maddona

This made me laugh more than anything else in the last hour or so.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby WALLZ on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
zeus111 wrote:@shannon

site attaches cookies to our hard drives as do most perhaps its with in those cookies attached from past that allowed his wall to activate what else can it be ..all last week every new recruit cant post on ...this member no delay ...again im probably wrong just a thought i had really ...be good if true tho makes all multis very easy to bust

Every new recruit starts with their wall turned off by default, but it's a simple matter to go into settings and turn it on.

Yes, you might say "how would he know to turn it on?" but I think plenty of people go into settings as a matter of course when they join a new game, just to see what the settings are and what they do.

In any case, this debate contributes nothing. A report has been made. Let's wait to see what the C&A people have to say about it.

The first thing i did after an absence of 2-3 years was to look at my settings to see why the overlay was so different. And a lot had changed. lol
i remember getting banned from a dumb kids game called club penguin when i was 12 or 13. if the game still existed i would have not been a dick after a while. :D
Colonel WALLZ

Re: Username: RoyalBeast [ka]

Postby king achilles on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Busted with zat.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports