Conquer Club

Warned catabol (& maybe marmotmarsh)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

catabol (& maybe marmotmarsh)

Postby DJPatrick on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Accused:

catabol
marmotmarsh

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 18693279

Comments:Very sloppy SD with catabol having left numerous strategy references on marmotmarsh's wall...these do NOT appear in Game Chat...snf there are no Corresponding posts on Catabol's wall....Catabol appears to be agreeing to "suggestions" from marmothmarsh but unless Mods can hunt through PMs there is NO proof that Matmotmarsh was indeed colluding even though it did pan out the way suggested. BTW also checked timings of Catabols posts and they were before the game finished so it is not as though he went in after marmotmarsh eventually won and left a trail of vengeance. Just too blatant to let slide???
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Re: catabol (& maybe marmotmarsh)

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:23 pm

DJPatrick wrote:Accused:

catabol
marmotmarsh

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 18693279

Comments:Very sloppy SD with catabol having left numerous strategy references on marmotmarsh's wall...these do NOT appear in Game Chat...snf there are no Corresponding posts on Catabol's wall....Catabol appears to be agreeing to "suggestions" from marmothmarsh but unless Mods can hunt through PMs there is NO proof that Matmotmarsh was indeed colluding even though it did pan out the way suggested. BTW also checked timings of Catabols posts and they were before the game finished so it is not as though he went in after marmotmarsh eventually won and left a trail of vengeance. Just too blatant to let slide???

Usually when accusing people of secret diplomacy, it's a good idea to provide evidence that secret diplomacy occurred.

Instead you said "there is NO proof that Matmotmarsh was indeed colluding even though it did pan out the way suggested".

Accusing someone of breaking the rules, and then demanding that other people find evidence seems kinda shitty when, in your complaint, you openly said you had no evidence beyond losing the game.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DJPatrick on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:27 pm

Ah, Sym the Serial Cynic...I didn't lose the game ( I wasn't in the game).
With a bit of careful reading of the orig post it is clear that the evidence against catabol is writ large on marmotmarsh's wall (I've tried to copy and paste from there to no avail).
There certainly is suggestion but NO proof on either wall that convicts Marmotmarsh...plenty to implicate but without view of any reply PMs nothing concrete.
Some of us do not spend a lot of times making noise Symmetry ...this is so obvious it will prob just be a slap on the wrist if that.
Thank U for your usual interest...
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:54 pm

DJPatrick wrote:Ah, Sym the Serial Cynic...I didn't lose the game ( I wasn't in the game).
With a bit of careful reading of the orig post it is clear that the evidence against catabol is writ large on marmotmarsh's wall (I've tried to copy and paste from there to no avail).
There certainly is suggestion but NO proof on either wall that convicts Marmotmarsh...plenty to implicate but without view of any reply PMs nothing concrete.
Some of us do not spend a lot of times making noise Symmetry ...this is so obvious it will prob just be a slap on the wrist if that.
Thank U for your usual interest...

Hmm, you do like to accuse people. The problem is- can you actually back up your accusations?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DJPatrick on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:36 am

Click on player marmotmarsh (linked thru orig post)...the evidence is (still, 60+ hours later) there on wall in profile...nuff said???...as this is my 3rd, I think, C&A accusation in 11 years, it's not me who's enjoying the trolling
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Razorvich on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:46 am

marmotmarsh wall

catabol wall

Was from last year though.... living in the past again toadlicker, a nice pickup though

Latest wall post from catabol relates to Game 18899827 but marmotmarsh didn't join

Maybe a block from them playing together?
Up to the C&A crew I suppose... a warning at least i recon.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:46 am

Both players have received a WARNING for secret diplomacy.

All diplomacy MUST be done in game chat.

Symmetry wrote:
Usually when accusing people of secret diplomacy, it's a good idea to provide evidence that secret diplomacy occurred.

Instead you said "there is NO proof that Matmotmarsh was indeed colluding even though it did pan out the way suggested".

Accusing someone of breaking the rules, and then demanding that other people find evidence seems kinda shitty when, in your complaint, you openly said you had no evidence beyond losing the game.

Syn he did post some evidence by saying check their walls. He might not have seen the reply from marmotmarsh but I did. He did point me in the right direction.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Symmetry on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:40 am

Obviously, "check their walls" isn't posting evidence. I'm glad it posted you in the direction of evidence that helped you though. Even if it required a bit of a nudge...
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DJPatrick on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:56 am

Sym of little small gameplay but BIG mouth...it didn't require a "bit of a nudge" i.e. win, wink say no more...CC requires neither a nudge nor an input from your good self...You are tolerated...accept that and move on :twisted:
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Symmetry on Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:20 pm

DJPatrick wrote:Sym of little small gameplay but BIG mouth...it didn't require a "bit of a nudge" i.e. win, wink say no more...CC requires neither a nudge nor an input from your good self...You are tolerated...accept that and move on :twisted:

Of course, kiddo. My work here is done-

Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Closed C&A Reports