Conquer Club

Cleared MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Son!c on Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Accused: MrRiskey / brohemian


The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis


Game number(s): Game 21745420
2022-07-03 09:18:52 - Son!c: Yellow are you Red's double? because it sure loooks like it

Comments:
MrRiskey has 210 completed games
brohemian has 225 completed games

MrRiskey and brohemian have 123 games together while brohemian is a freemium. So 123 games together out of 210 with the same freemium seems an awful lot especially since they sure work together in game 21745420.

Because the map lay-out Gallipoli only Yellow can attack me and that is exactly what he keeps doing while Red has double troopsize (250 vs 120). If it was not for this map setting they could have attacked me together and then it would not have been so obvious.
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian

Postby thegroover on Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:11 pm

There seems to be a group that play a lot of games together. Doubles and trips plus games with others. They do seem to win more when there are two or more of them playing in the same games. They all seem to be American.

There maybe multi's or they may just be mates helping each other in games. Difficult to tell for the untrained eye.

As well as the above two there is:

MenaceSupreme
mustardtache
Jeeps
HoagieRosenberg
User avatar
Captain thegroover
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm
Location: UK

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian

Postby Son!c on Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:47 pm

thegroover wrote:There seems to be a group that play a lot of games together. Doubles and trips plus games with others. They do seem to win more when there are two or more of them playing in the same games. They all seem to be American.

There maybe multi's or they may just be mates helping each other in games. Difficult to tell for the untrained eye.

As well as the above two there is:

MenaceSupreme
mustardtache
Jeeps
HoagieRosenberg


File your own report please. Im 100% sure your not on these guys you mention it seems
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian

Postby IcePack on Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:25 pm

Doesn't appear anyone listed here are multi's, if you want to put a case together for secret diplomacy or friends cheating in standard games please supply additional information.
Image

Some day, we'll all be dead
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15933
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian

Postby Son!c on Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:40 pm

IcePack wrote:Doesn't appear anyone listed here are multi's, if you want to put a case together for secret diplomacy or friends cheating in standard games please supply additional information.


If what im experiencing (yellow attacks only me) and they have 123!! games together out of 210 while one is freemium is not enough to see something suspicious is going on : then forget about it! I'll just foe them both
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian

Postby IcePack on Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:00 pm

Son!c wrote:
IcePack wrote:Doesn't appear anyone listed here are multi's, if you want to put a case together for secret diplomacy or friends cheating in standard games please supply additional information.


If what im experiencing (yellow attacks only me) and they have 123!! games together out of 210 while one is freemium is not enough to see something suspicious is going on : then forget about it! I'll just foe them both


Generally we want 5+ examples of similar activity. You've listed a single game, and then a generic accusation without further evidence or commentary.

I took a look at the games quickly, in general they appear to play standard 5-6 player games (and a few other sized here and there sprinkled in) and win approximately the % expected based on those situations. If they're cheating, as far as I can tell spending a few mins on it they're doing a poor job at it.

Now if you want to do a deeper dive and provide more evidence or point me in the direction of something I'm missing or whatever please do so. But what you've provided isn't enough to justify something as far as I can tell (yet, without further info)

Foe & move on is a great option too.
Image

Some day, we'll all be dead
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15933
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Son!c on Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:07 am

I looked a bit further, it's not those 2 alone but a bunch of players that seem to enjoy conducting secret diplomacy.

Look at the stats:

MrRiskey HAS IN TOTAL 261 games played (but of those 261 he has 126 games with Brohemian no less, 151 with MenaceSupreme, 93 with Mustardstache, 119 with Jeeps..
It's 48.28 %, 57.85 %, 35.63 % and 45.59 % of ALL his games ever played and all on different maps... this percentage is just very wrong. Especially when they work together conducting secret diplomacy.

Don't tell me when you have 151 games out of 261 with the same player that happened by chance.

Jeeps (freemium) HAS IN TOTAL 199 games (but of those 199 he has 80 together with Mustardstache, 114 with Menacesupreme, 105 with Brohemian and 119 with MrRiskey)

That is 40.2 %, 57.29 %, 52.76 % and 59.8 % of ALL Jeeps games.

"happening at random"?
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:35 am

Son!c wrote:I looked a bit further, it's not those 2 alone but a bunch of players that seem to enjoy conducting secret diplomacy.

Look at the stats:

MrRiskey HAS IN TOTAL 261 games played (but of those 261 he has 126 games with Brohemian no less, 151 with MenaceSupreme, 93 with Mustardstache, 119 with Jeeps..
It's 48.28 %, 57.85 %, 35.63 % and 45.59 % of ALL his games ever played and all on different maps... this percentage is just very wrong. Especially when they work together conducting secret diplomacy.

Don't tell me when you have 151 games out of 261 with the same player that happened by chance.

Jeeps (freemium) HAS IN TOTAL 199 games (but of those 199 he has 80 together with Mustardstache, 114 with Menacesupreme, 105 with Brohemian and 119 with MrRiskey)

That is 40.2 %, 57.29 %, 52.76 % and 59.8 % of ALL Jeeps games.

"happening at random"?


Or they could be friends who play together.
Image
User avatar
Major Nut Shot Scott
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Son!c on Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:03 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Or they could be friends who play together.


I think secret diplomacy is not done with enemies
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:37 pm

Son!c wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:Or they could be friends who play together.


I think secret diplomacy is not done with enemies



But you don't have any kind of evidence promoting secret diplomacy. You simply state that because they play a lot of games together, something is fishy. I'm simply saying, they could just be friends who like to play together. Here's some relevant data because you don't seem to get it - I'm not diving deeper than this because I don't give a shit but if you want to bust them for some unknown reason, this is the stuff you need and even this is not conclusive. But at least it's relevant.

So what you want to research is this: In the 19 five player games in which MrRiskey, brohemian and jeeps played together, one of their group won 100% of the games they played (i am including two others from your list in that crew) - including the games in which other players outside of their group (assumed) played. That's 10 games with other players and 9 with only that crew. So that crew is 10-0 in 5 player games. That exceeds the expected win rate but is still really not outside of the realm of probability. Anyways, that's what you need to bring to the table to bust someone for secret diplomacy.
Image
User avatar
Major Nut Shot Scott
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Son!c on Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:51 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Son!c wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:Or they could be friends who play together.


I think secret diplomacy is not done with enemies



But you don't have any kind of evidence promoting secret diplomacy. You simply state that because they play a lot of games together, something is fishy. I'm simply saying, they could just be friends who like to play together. Here's some relevant data because you don't seem to get it - I'm not diving deeper than this because I don't give a shit but if you want to bust them for some unknown reason, this is the stuff you need and even this is not conclusive. But at least it's relevant.

So what you want to research is this: In the 19 five player games in which MrRiskey, brohemian and jeeps played together, one of their group won 100% of the games they played (i am including two others from your list in that crew) - including the games in which other players outside of their group (assumed) played. That's 10 games with other players and 9 with only that crew. So that crew is 10-0 in 5 player games. That exceeds the expected win rate but is still really not outside of the realm of probability. Anyways, that's what you need to bring to the table to bust someone for secret diplomacy.


Okay, and here i was thinking that was the hunters job.. What do i have to do? Wear a bug and get them to confess it on tape? Fly to America & find out where they live so i can do a stake out on their houses to see if he/they are not playing from different IP adresses to disguise there multi's, and get it on tape? Check the premiums for bank account records to see if one of their premium purchases was made from the same bankaccount?... I can only testify their playing together - I experienced the secret diplomacy firsthand.. i call it and it stops there.. Im not gonna "research" all this in my own free time but at least i would like to warn other players for the fact that if you join one of their "games" you will have to beat the lot of them. Again I experienced the secret diplomacy firsthand. What more is there to say? (and it is profound supported with these 50% games ratio they have in common). Or do you think it's random chance they play 50% of their games together but not playing together in any way like i experienced?
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:06 pm

I can't anymore.

They aren't multis, that has been established so get off that.

Saying something over and over again does not make it more or less true. I cannot go accusing people of things I believe to be true without any evidence. Neither can you.

Think of it like this. You're the police. Mods are prosecutors, judges and juries. You have to bring the case to them and they will do some work but they aren't digging for evidence that may or may not be there - in this case, you're dealing with volunteers who likely have less time than you do. They'll look at the evidence you provide and they'll investigate accordingly and maybe they'll find some corroborating evidence that puts the pieces together. Either way, you've made a ridiculously weak case and refuse to do any work to back it up. You want them busted, then make it so.

But saying repeatedly "they are conducting secret diplomacy because they play a lot of games together" is completely useless information, whether you say it once or ten times.
Image
User avatar
Major Nut Shot Scott
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby Son!c on Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:53 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:I can't anymore.

They aren't multis, that has been established so get off that.

Saying something over and over again does not make it more or less true. I cannot go accusing people of things I believe to be true without any evidence. Neither can you.

Think of it like this. You're the police. Mods are prosecutors, judges and juries. You have to bring the case to them and they will do some work but they aren't digging for evidence that may or may not be there - in this case, you're dealing with volunteers who likely have less time than you do. They'll look at the evidence you provide and they'll investigate accordingly and maybe they'll find some corroborating evidence that puts the pieces together. Either way, you've made a ridiculously weak case and refuse to do any work to back it up. You want them busted, then make it so.

But saying repeatedly "they are conducting secret diplomacy because they play a lot of games together" is completely useless information, whether you say it once or ten times.


Nut Scot, like i said im notta gonna "research" this in my free time. Better things to do. Let's close this because this is going nowhere
User avatar
Colonel Son!c
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 am

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby IcePack on Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:28 am

Moved to closed
Image

Some day, we'll all be dead
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15933
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: MrRiskey / brohemian [IP]

Postby PureStink on Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:17 pm

CLEARED
User avatar
Corporal PureStink
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:05 am
Location: Saxi's taxi


Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users