Conquer Club

Noted Driftwood 747 and alec.ramsden [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Driftwood 747 and alec.ramsden [ka]

Postby MSpitts24 on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:43 pm

Accused:

Driftwood 747
alec.ramsden

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 21857370

Comments:
We are in a 5 person game, alec.ramsden takes the largest bonus on the board (American Civil War). Driftwood 747 drops and built at the edges of that Bonus, and did not break it, when there are easy 1's to break that largest bonus. They are either doing Secret Diplomacy or Driftwood 747 is a terrible player. Also, they've played or are playing in 403 games together (of 24K for alec, 11K for Driftwood -- 2-4% with the same player?). Walks like a duck, smells like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks loudly, I'm betting that it's a duck.
Major MSpitts24

Re: Driftwood 747 and alec.ramsden

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:26 pm

Thank you for submitting this report. A member of the cheating and/or abuse team will be with you shortly.

Honestly, I don't think red could have placed his troops in better positions to defend his colleague's bonus if he'd tried. He/she is really making an effort to occupy the choke points as it stands.
Corporal PureStink

Postby king achilles on Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:43 pm

So Driftwood 747 is accused of cheating for failing to break alec.ramsden's bonus in that one round. Maybe we are being too quick to jump the gun here and is there any action that alec.ramsden did to favor Driftwood 747?
I disagree that there is a duck here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:52 pm

king achilles wrote:So Driftwood 747 is accused of cheating for failing to break alec.ramsden's bonus in that one round. Maybe we are being too quick to jump the gun here and is there any action that alec.ramsden did to favor Driftwood 747?

=D> =D> =D>
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby MSpitts24 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:10 pm

king achilles wrote:So Driftwood 747 is accused of cheating for failing to break alec.ramsden's bonus in that one round. Maybe we are being too quick to jump the gun here and is there any action that alec.ramsden did to favor Driftwood 747?

Ask any decent player: unless teamed with an opponent, there is no great reason not to easily stop (several 1's available) their bonus (largest on the board). If anything, stopping the bonus would make it easier for them to eliminate the holder of the bonus.

if not a duck, then a large goose, or a chicken with a speech impediment that can tread water. I'm guessing that you (KA) went duck hinting with VP Cheney when he shot someone.
Major MSpitts24

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:49 pm

MSpitts24 wrote:Ask any decent player

wow lol.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

wow lol.

Shannon. Ask any decent player. You should always take every single tert you can regardless of the circumstances. There is no space for unspoken, mutually beneficial inaction. No decent player has ever, without being a multi or having secret diplomacy, seen the benefit of holding for a time. All instances of not breaking a bonus are obviously secret diplomacy or multis.

And playing 2% of your games with one other player is clearly damning evidence. Any decent player knows that when you enjoy playing the same game types as someone or just like playing with another player, you should foe them so you don't play too many games together.

Lastly, any decent player knows that creating C&A cases when someone doesn't do what you want in a game is how to resolve your inadequacies. Get with the program, decent players.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

wow lol.

Shannon. Ask any decent player. You should always take every single tert you can regardless of the circumstances. There is no space for unspoken, mutually beneficial inaction. No decent player has ever, without being a multi or having secret diplomacy, seen the benefit of holding for a time. All instances of not breaking a bonus are obviously secret diplomacy or multis.

And playing 2% of your games with one other player is clearly damning evidence. Any decent player knows that when you enjoy playing the same game types as someone or just like playing with another player, you should foe them so you don't play too many games together.

Lastly, any decent player knows that creating C&A cases when someone doesn't do what you want in a game is how to resolve your inadequacies. Get with the program, decent players.

All of the above, plus he seemed to be suggesting that KA isn't a decent player, and therefore, wouldn't know anything about this stuff. It was a very condescending post from him. Too funny. :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:15 am

MSpitts24 wrote:

Ask any decent player: unless teamed with an opponent, there is no great reason not to easily stop (several 1's available) their bonus (largest on the board). If anything, stopping the bonus would make it easier for them to eliminate the holder of the bonus.

if not a duck, then a large goose, or a chicken with a speech impediment that can tread water. I'm guessing that you (KA) went duck hinting with VP Cheney when he shot someone.

At the very least, being criminally bad at the game should be a punishable offense. There should be a bonus breaking competency test new users have to pass in order to create an account.
Corporal PureStink

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:09 am

Shannon Apple wrote:plus he seemed to be suggesting that KA isn't a decent player

i mean..
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: Driftwood 747 and alec.ramsden [ka]

Postby IcePack on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:50 am

Let’s move the convo and speculation elsewhere shall we.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports