Conquer Club

Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 am

Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?

Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.
Sergeant 1st Class Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Sirius Kase on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Maprank no longer works for me, I use tampermonkey on chrome on MacOS

EDIT: Map Rank works for me now. I wasn't using the latest update
Last edited by Sirius Kase on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
Private 1st Class Sirius Kase

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?

Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.

I can confirm this. I installed Tampermoney and uploaded Map Rank 1.5.6 and it works.

Several of the medals do not appear on the Medals Tab:

Super Medal Achievements
    Challenge Achievements
    Ratings Medals
    Bot Game Medals
    Battle Royale Medals
    Beta Map Medals
    Teammate Medals
    Polymoprhic medals (kind of works)

I am thinking about going through Map Rank GL and editing a few things, like removing the medals section completely (because we now have an in-built medal tracker on the site).
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Sirius Kase on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.
[img]https://s24.postimg.org/6rwmdezkl/signature-_IWWYL8_P7.png[/img]
Private 1st Class Sirius Kase

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Sirius Kase wrote:
SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.

As far as I know it works, but I haven't done any detailed comparison with manual results.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 am

The team options seem to work fine to filter the results. However, I found out yesterday that if you search for 2 player games only in order to get rankings for 1v1 and poly it doesn't work correctly. Poly games are not being distinguished as being 2 player games. I considered running it with 2, 4, 6 and 8 players selected and then "Standard" and "Polymorphic", but this still skews the results as it will include standard multiplayers with 4, 6 and 8 players as well. If anyone knows of a way to get around this, please let me know.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby dgz345 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 am

after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby lanyards on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:56 am

dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>
Major lanyards

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:36 pm

lanyards wrote:
dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>

Sometimes he needs a poke and a prod. If he agreed to do it, he'll do it, but often a few reminders are needed.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:47 pm

For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby Keefie on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 am

Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?

Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby dgz345 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Keefie wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?

Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:

Maprank broke because of a fault game. a game that was missing a player. it was a 6 player game with 5 players in it. it was broken and did not pass deployment stage. the game is now deleted by KA and Lord Banner will now give 100% at everything! (dgz345 does not guarantee clan score results)
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Vid_FISO on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Thank you for sorting it out so quickly!
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Postby rickmorales on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm

Greetings i would like the map rank to see were am at and other players, i totally suck at modern downloads please guide me in installing this app thank you Rick
Sergeant 1st Class rickmorales

Postby dgz345 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:52 pm

rickmorales wrote:Greetings i would like the map rank to see were am at and other players, i totally suck at modern downloads please guide me in installing this app thank you Rick

this requires an addon to your browser named Tampermonkey that allows adding userscripts to the browser.

after the addon is installed, install Map Rank

Just ask if there is something unclear :)
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Conde180711 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Is it still possible to filter specific game types as in doubs, trips, quads for example. I used to do this with game finder but it just seems to load up a map rank for all games? I'm probably being stupid somewhere but any help appreciated, thx.
Major Conde180711

Postby dgz345 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:17 am

Conde180711 wrote:Is it still possible to filter specific game types as in doubs, trips, quads for example. I used to do this with game finder but it just seems to load up a map rank for all games? I'm probably being stupid somewhere but any help appreciated, thx.

I'm at uni atm so I don't have a computer to check but I belive you would be able to access the old functions if you remove the 2 in the url of the game finder. I belive it ends with find2 so try that.

Just ask if there is anything else or if it didn't work. Then I'll check when I get home.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Conde180711 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:24 pm

yes that works,brilliant, nice one thanks!
Major Conde180711

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Evidently, I am missing something. I have tampermonkey and the Maprank script but all I can get is the text of the script. Does it not work on Chromebooks?
Corporal GaryDenton

Postby dgz345 on Fri May 03, 2019 9:43 am

GaryDenton wrote:Evidently, I am missing something. I have tampermonkey and the Maprank script but all I can get is the text of the script. Does it not work on Chromebooks?

should work on any browser that supports tampermonkey

or you can try to manualy add it to tampermonkey
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby GaryDenton on Fri May 03, 2019 6:39 pm

It showed up below Personal Menu after I had forgotten about it. Thanx.
Corporal GaryDenton

Postby Pirlo on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:47 pm

I remember there was a script that shows you where you have each player as a defeat. I mean where you have him/her as a victim for medals. I just can't remember it. If it is the map rank, how do I enable this option?

Thank you!
Captain Pirlo

Postby Mad777 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:41 pm

Pirlo wrote:I remember there was a script that shows you where you have each player as a defeat. I mean where you have him/her as a victim for medals. I just can't remember it. If it is the map rank, how do I enable this option?

Thank you!

depends what browser you are using, tampermonkey for Chrome or Greasemonkey for Firefox, as soon as you implement this script you will see an additional menu on the left. Now if it’s only to show player with medal tag I would recommend using this one

viewtopic.php?f=529&t=226714

It’s less heavy than map rank and work just fine with also an additional menu where you can select only the medal you want.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Pirlo on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:38 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Pirlo wrote:I remember there was a script that shows you where you have each player as a defeat. I mean where you have him/her as a victim for medals. I just can't remember it. If it is the map rank, how do I enable this option?

Thank you!

depends what browser you are using, tampermonkey for Chrome or Greasemonkey for Firefox, as soon as you implement this script you will see an additional menu on the left. Now if it’s only to show player with medal tag I would recommend using this one

viewtopic.php?f=529&t=226714

It’s less heavy than map rank and work just fine with also an additional menu where you can select only the medal you want.

Thanks Mad, but it couldn't be installed.
Captain Pirlo

PreviousNext

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements