Conquer Club

Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 am

why not?
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9446
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Pirlo on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:06 am

Mad777 wrote:why not?


A message appears saying "Add-ons from this site cannot be installed"

It works now when I tried again... thank you so much, it looks amazing!
User avatar
Major Pirlo
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: It sucks to be an atheist in Middle East!

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:53 am

glad it works, most of the time you have to close the browser and launch it again...but anyway...enjoy it
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9446
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby ScaryTeded on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:37 pm

Have bobs latest Version and firefox greesemounkey and the 3rd 1 cant get to work

any help would be super .

Teddy
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class ScaryTeded
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby dgz345 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 am

ScaryTeded wrote:Have bobs latest Version and firefox greesemounkey and the 3rd 1 cant get to work

any help would be super .

Teddy


bit slow reply but try with tampermonkey on firefox instead of greesemonkey.
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Elaterate on Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:30 am

I hope everyone realizes that the stats shown using MapRank includes bot games. Some maps don't show up when I use MapRank too... Pirates & Merchants is the only one I can say for sure but my cross map shows I've completed 237 maps and MapRank only shows I need to complete 14 more.
User avatar
Captain Elaterate
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am
Location: My House
42

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Leehar on Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:27 pm

+1 for this.
Was trying to search for the filter
dgz345 wrote:
Conde180711 wrote:Is it still possible to filter specific game types as in doubs, trips, quads for example. I used to do this with game finder but it just seems to load up a map rank for all games? I'm probably being stupid somewhere but any help appreciated, thx.


I'm at uni atm so I don't have a computer to check but I belive you would be able to access the old functions if you remove the 2 in the url of the game finder. I belive it ends with find2 so try that.

Just ask if there is anything else or if it didn't work. Then I'll check when I get home.
show
User avatar
Colonel Leehar
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby Leehar on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:44 pm

The game finder doesn't have slots for Poly's.
Is it possible to map rank poly 3 vs poly 4?
Leehar wrote:+1 for this.
Was trying to search for the filter
dgz345 wrote:
Conde180711 wrote:Is it still possible to filter specific game types as in doubs, trips, quads for example. I used to do this with game finder but it just seems to load up a map rank for all games? I'm probably being stupid somewhere but any help appreciated, thx.


I'm at uni atm so I don't have a computer to check but I belive you would be able to access the old functions if you remove the 2 in the url of the game finder. I belive it ends with find2 so try that.

Just ask if there is anything else or if it didn't work. Then I'll check when I get home.
show
User avatar
Colonel Leehar
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Johannesburg

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

Postby dgz345 on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:24 am

Leehar wrote:The game finder doesn't have slots for Poly's.
Is it possible to map rank poly 3 vs poly 4?
Leehar wrote:+1 for this.
Was trying to search for the filter
dgz345 wrote:
Conde180711 wrote:Is it still possible to filter specific game types as in doubs, trips, quads for example. I used to do this with game finder but it just seems to load up a map rank for all games? I'm probably being stupid somewhere but any help appreciated, thx.


I'm at uni atm so I don't have a computer to check but I belive you would be able to access the old functions if you remove the 2 in the url of the game finder. I belive it ends with find2 so try that.

Just ask if there is anything else or if it didn't work. Then I'll check when I get home.


Looks like the API would have support for it but 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

<parameter>ps - number of slots in a poly game</parameter>
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Previous

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users