ISN2 wrote:Leehar wrote:Do we have a stop-gap yet to move on from the old one even if a lot of new features aren't in yet?
From me, nothing yet, I could not even start working on it after tweaking the code ...
Yeah, it is a bit daunting when you inspect the code. I've asked Dako to give a status update or something like it, but that hasn't happened yet.
I actually think I'll try a complete rewrite, since I have some spare time coming up.
Most important features as I see it:
- Overview of scores per map
- Indication of how close people are to specific medal(s).
What I want to change/remove:
- No popup any more, but an overlay or something like it (Probably the most controversial, some people won't like this).
- No graphs (at least at first)
- No ratings / display icons options
- Chrome support
- No fetching data twice when still on the same page.
- Easier data model, essentially what you get back from the API (and filling other structures with it as needed).