Page 7 of 7

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 am
by Silly Knig-it
Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?


Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 pm
by Sirius Kase
Maprank no longer works for me, I use tampermonkey on chrome on MacOS

EDIT: Map Rank works for me now. I wasn't using the latest update

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 am
by Jdsizzleslice
Silly Knig-it wrote:Greasemonkey was updated for me on Nov 15, 2017. From what I read on greasespot, this version is not backwards compatible, so Map Rank no longer works.

Am I understanding correctly?


Update: I played around and learned to install Tampermonkey and this script works for me now.

I can confirm this. I installed Tampermoney and uploaded Map Rank 1.5.6 and it works.

Several of the medals do not appear on the Medals Tab:

    Super Medal Achievements
    Challenge Achievements
    Ratings Medals
    Bot Game Medals
    Battle Royale Medals
    Beta Map Medals
    Teammate Medals
    Polymoprhic medals (kind of works)

I am thinking about going through Map Rank GL and editing a few things, like removing the medals section completely (because we now have an in-built medal tracker on the site).

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm
by Sirius Kase
SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm
by Dukasaur
Sirius Kase wrote:
SpazzAttack wrote:I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

I've been experimenting with the old finder to calculate ranks using the team options. Are these numbers valid? Several years ago, the person working of Map Rank GL said that it would be an easy fix, then a couple weeks later, he resigned without saying anything about the validity of map rank results using team options.


As far as I know it works, but I haven't done any detailed comparison with manual results.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 am
by groovysmurf
The team options seem to work fine to filter the results. However, I found out yesterday that if you search for 2 player games only in order to get rankings for 1v1 and poly it doesn't work correctly. Poly games are not being distinguished as being 2 player games. I considered running it with 2, 4, 6 and 8 players selected and then "Standard" and "Polymorphic", but this still skews the results as it will include standard multiplayers with 4, 6 and 8 players as well. If anyone knows of a way to get around this, please let me know.

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 am
by dgz345
after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:56 am
by lanyards
dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:36 pm
by Dukasaur
lanyards wrote:
dgz345 wrote:after a lot of code reading. i updated Maprank it should work 100% with polymorphic games now feel free to test as soon as bigWham uploads the files.
the medals are off by some and i don't know why. it should be working but i've only compared it to the tracking of medals of the site and i dont know if there is something that could make a game invalid for medals

I ran into the same issue when making the MedalAid script, which is basically a lighter version of MapRank that focuses only on tracking unique defeats for medals and options to display that information in various ways.

My guess for why I couldn't match the site's medal stats was because of scenario games not counting in the site's totals, but being listed and indistinguishable from normal games in the API output. If MapRank's totals are slightly higher (but never lower) for some of the medals, that would support the theory that scenario games won't count for medals and MapRank is functioning as intended.

I did ask Big W about labeling scenario games and he agreed to alter the response from the API and get back to me. It's been almost 6 months at this point =D>


Sometimes he needs a poke and a prod. If he agreed to do it, he'll do it, but often a few reminders are needed.

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:47 pm
by Vid_FISO
For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 am
by Keefie
Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?


Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 pm
by dgz345
Keefie wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:For some reason I can map rank 28 members of our clan but not the 29th Lord Banner, game finder (old) will display his games, but regardless of whether using game finder or from the menu on the left of screen, it hangs at 80%. Any suggestions?


Yep, he hangs at 80% for me too.

I've even tried to maprank him on each component ie: Standard, Poly, Quads etc but it always gets stuck on 80%

The easiest solution would be to boot him from the clan. You only need players who'll give you 100% :lol:


Maprank broke because of a fault game. a game that was missing a player. it was a 6 player game with 5 players in it. it was broken and did not pass deployment stage. the game is now deleted by KA and Lord Banner will now give 100% at everything! (dgz345 does not guarantee clan score results)

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 pm
by Vid_FISO
Thank you for sorting it out so quickly!

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:26 pm
by rickmorales
Greetings i would like the map rank to see were am at and other players, i totally suck at modern downloads please guide me in installing this app thank you Rick

Re: Script: Map Rank GL - Version 1.6.1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:52 pm
by dgz345
rickmorales wrote:Greetings i would like the map rank to see were am at and other players, i totally suck at modern downloads please guide me in installing this app thank you Rick


this requires an addon to your browser named Tampermonkey that allows adding userscripts to the browser.

after the addon is installed, install Map Rank

Just ask if there is something unclear :)