Conquer Club

Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank GL Update (1.5.6)

Postby dgz345 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:33 pm

hyposquasher wrote:I'm using Map Rank 1.5.6 with Firefox.

It's not working for me. It says it's "collecting games" when I do a search and it appears to finish but the results page is always blank, with no results.

There was an update available for Firefox so I upgraded. Now I'm at version 33.1, but it still doesn't work.

I also tried disabling all other add-ons but to no avail.

Should this version of Map Rank work? Is anyone else having the same problem?

no one have updated MR for long. and what i know is that Firefox changed how scripts works so BoB stopped working in the latest versions of firefox.

i cant get it working on firefox but it works on chrome.
Sergeant 1st Class dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby Fewnix on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Really appreciate what you ahv done with theris "temporary" fix that has become one of the main tools I sue for many resons.

Having proablems altely whre when i do Map Rank I get New Recruit, no chart , table or whatever.
when I sue the Map Rank Menu and clikc on Map aal I get it all,, no individual maps listed.

I am using BoB Firefox 27- had and am having problems with Lag so downgraded.>>

Help? 8-[

and thank you for all that you have done, are doing and will do
Sergeant 1st Class Fewnix

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)
Training Achievement (1)

Postby dgz345 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Fewnix wrote:Really appreciate what you ahv done with theris "temporary" fix that has become one of the main tools I sue for many resons.

Having proablems altely whre when i do Map Rank I get New Recruit, no chart , table or whatever.
when I sue the Map Rank Menu and clikc on Map aal I get it all,, no individual maps listed.

Help? 8-[

i just tried to get it working on the latest firefox. but i always got "NaN" it didnt search for any maps. and it works on chrome so i have no clue why it doesnt work on firefox. and i dont want to spend to much time in a old script that im not using for a browser im not using. but atleast i looked at it. may have something with cross-domain access or something. but when i removed that code it gave the same error so i have really no clue...
Sergeant 1st Class dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby hyposquasher on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:01 pm

dgz345 wrote:
Fewnix wrote:Really appreciate what you ahv done with theris "temporary" fix that has become one of the main tools I sue for many resons.

Help? 8-[

i just tried to get it working on the latest firefox. but i always got "NaN" it didnt search for any maps. and it works on chrome so i have no clue why it doesnt work on firefox. and i dont want to spend to much time in a old script that im not using for a browser im not using. but atleast i looked at it. may have something with cross-domain access or something. but when i removed that code it gave the same error so i have really no clue...

Thanks for looking at it. I'll try Chrome and if it works I'll use Chrome when I want to MR someone. Thanks again :)
This image cannot be clicked.

High Score: 4112 - 11-30-2014
General hyposquasher

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (16)

Postby Bantam on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:14 am

I've got it working on Firefox 34.0.5 - running with Panel Options - maybe try clearing the cache, and/or deleting the cookies and then installing the scripts again.

everything and then
hyposquasher wrote:
dgz345 wrote:

Help? 8-[

Thanks for looking at it. I'll try Chrome and if it works I'll use Chrome when I want to MR someone. Thanks again :)
Leader of Gladiators of Noxious
Major Bantam

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (12) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:30 pm

hyposquasher wrote:I'm using Map Rank 1.5.6 with Firefox.

It's not working for me. It says it's "collecting games" when I do a search and it appears to finish but the results page is always blank, with no results.

There was an update available for Firefox so I upgraded. Now I'm at version 33.1, but it still doesn't work.

I also tried disabling all other add-ons but to no avail.

Should this version of Map Rank work? Is anyone else having the same problem?

The old version of greasemonkey doesn't work with Firefox above version 30, so none of the old greasemonkey scripts will work either.

If you want to use the old scripts, you pretty much have to stay frozen in time at Firefox 30.

I have recently upgraded to a newer version of greasemonkey and it does work with Firefox 33, but I'm not sure if it will work for all scripts.
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 152
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23)
General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (12)

Postby codierose on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:06 pm

is there anyway of getting map rank to work with new game finder
Colonel codierose

Medals: 103
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby jghost7 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:23 am

yeah, is there?
Colonel jghost7

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby casper on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Would love an updated version that works with the new game finder...
Major casper

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Map Contribution (1)

Postby SpazzAttack on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 am

I'm on Firefox 39.0.3 (with updated Greasemonkey I think); BOB and assault odds work fine. Maprank with Gamesearch functioned alright (not perfectly) until the search page was updated.

I did make a discovery, however... If you remove the 2 from the end of the search page URL you will pull up the previous search page version. Maprank is available there.
Previous: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find
New: https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find2

Maprank is (was for some) a fun part of the site... So valuable in research.
Brigadier SpazzAttack

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby casper on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Thank you SpazzAttack. :)
Major casper

Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Map Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Tool Archives