I am currently working on a GreaseMonkey script that enhances the Conquer Club user interface for better usability. Interface elements are moved around to optimize the space provided by today's wide screen monitors.
I have tested it with Chat Glove, Conquer Club Bob and Click able Maps and haven't had any problems thus far.
If you would like to test it and provide feedback it would be greatly appreciated. UI Changes
- Fixed a multi-player team bug
- Moved the game type etc info to the far right
- Modified the text in the stats area to be more readable with a drop shadow
- Highlighted your player row in the stats display in yellow (need to check this for colorblind accessibility)
- Logo image and masthead removed.
- Extra white space around the interface removed.
- Game No, Time Remaining, Round all moved to menu bar.
- Menu bar left justified.
- Action, Dice, Spoils moved to right side of map at top.
- Stats area now hide-able as well as eliminated players hide-able.
- Chat moved below the stats area.
- End Attacks and End Turn button moved left of test in action display.http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/172733Known Issues
- Bug with spoils not properly moving to right side resolved (7/7)