Conquer Club

Assassin Reminder

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Assassin Reminder

Postby ch0rn on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:51 pm

I doubt I am the only idiot who kills the wrong person in Assassin games by accident all the time. Playing a lot of games, it's very easy to overlook that a specific game is Assassin.

There may be more effective or "cleaner" ways to do this, but here is a very quick, free and easy solution for anyone else having this problem.

Install Chrome extension : (Custom Javascript.. Or any other similar extension, probably dozens of them.)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/custom-javascript-for-web/poakhlngfciodnhlhhgnaaelnpjljija?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
Tested on chrome, but I am sure they have similar extensions for any browser that has extensions. Just search for any extension that allows you to add javascript to a page.

When installed, go to conquerclub website, click on the extension and add this custom code for conquerclub.com

Code: Select all
if ($("span[title=\"Game Type\"]").text()=="AssassinAssassin")
{alert("This Game is Assassin!  Don\'t kill the wrong player!");}

Now when you enter any Assassin game, you will get a popup reminding you the game is Assassin.
Major ch0rn
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (20) General Contribution (4)

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements