Conquer Club

BOB 5.3.0

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BOB 5.3.0

Postby dgz345 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Usurper wrote:Chrome still blocks it. Tried dragging the script onto tampermonkey and same result. Any other way around this, please?
Tx

right click and press open in new tab
Cornering men with the phrase "sexual harassment" is an abuse of power.
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby jbfloyd on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 am

Usurper wrote:Will check it out. Must be an easy way to install a script from tampermonkey..
chrs
U

If you're still trying to get this to work, have you gone to settings >> extensions in chrome and made sure that "Allow access to file URLs" is checked? Otherwise chrome will try to install user.js files natively instead of through tampermonkey and it will be blocked.
Major jbfloyd

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (46)

Postby Domicas on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:27 am

agentcom wrote:I accidentally upgraded Firefox from v. 30 to the current version. I was happy to see that BOB has been updated, and it works ... sort of. One problem that I am having is that BOB seems to get his mind stuck on how the map looks when I first load the page. So if I click back through previous snapshots, then click revert to live, I get an image of how the map looked at the start of my turn when I loaded the page. If I hover over a player name, the territs that player had at page load are framed on the map. If I take a snapshot, I get a snapshot of when I loaded the page. Etc. I have to reload the page to get all of the BOB info to update (and be able to take a live snapshot, etc.).

Anyone else seeing this?

I have this same problem. What version of Firefox and Greasemonkey are known to work with BOB?
General Domicas

Medals: 49
Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (27)

Postby timogl on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 am

timogl wrote:use this link.

http://mozilla_firefox.en.downloadastro ... _versions/

scroll down and find version 30. good luck.
Colonel timogl

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Previous

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements