Conquer Club

Dice analyzer 1.5.1a, 1.5.1b and 1.5.1c

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dice analyzer 1.5.1a, 1.5.1b and 1.5.1c

Postby CHEWKY on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

The Dice just plain suck in all conquer club games! I have NEVER EVER seen such horrible consecutive BAD ROLLS game to game! I have lost consistently when I have had a 4-1 or 3-1 roll, not to mention the pathetic 50/50 roll when it is 6-3 or 7-4 in my favor. I have also noticed that on avaerage game to game it takes getting 5 cards to cash in 80% of the time. I have also noticed going first in games is nearly 15% chance. SICK, PATHETIC, and really not worth it any more.

Yet, it appears that high rankers get special favor? It appears that way in every game against them, they go first, have advantage auto positioning and flawless dice! So ............. What goes on behind the scene at conquer club? Question: are cc employees involved in games? Are there special codes to give favor/ advantage to specific accounts on this site?
Something sure smells fishy and I know many users with this very complaint.

I for one, will NOT renew my membership and will NOT recommend this site to anyone that matters.

enjoy one of the biggest time wasters a human life can get involved with!
I leave you all with a gift in my chef hat .... better hold your noses! p u

:lol:
Sergeant CHEWKY

Postby Mesalina on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Thank you Sherkaner for your prompt replay ..you are too kind.
Sergeant 1st Class Mesalina

Postby lafnbear on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:05 pm

[b][/b]
CHEWKY wrote:The Dice just plain suck in all conquer club games! I have NEVER EVER seen such horrible consecutive BAD ROLLS game to game! I have lost consistently when I have had a 4-1 or 3-1 roll, not to mention the pathetic 50/50 roll when it is 6-3 or 7-4 in my favor. I have also noticed that on avaerage game to game it takes getting 5 cards to cash in 80% of the time. I have also noticed going first in games is nearly 15% chance. SICK, PATHETIC, and really not worth it any more.

Yet, it appears that high rankers get special favor? It appears that way in every game against them, they go first, have advantage auto positioning and flawless dice! So ............. What goes on behind the scene at conquer club? Question: are cc employees involved in games? Are there special codes to give favor/ advantage to specific accounts on this site?
Something sure smells fishy and I know many users with this very complaint.

I for one, will NOT renew my membership and will NOT recommend this site to anyone that matters.

enjoy one of the biggest time wasters a human life can get involved with!
I leave you all with a gift in my chef hat .... better hold your noses! p u

:lol:

Totally true CHEWKY...you are right on here. There is no way these dice are truely random. I just went 11 against 5 and lost 10 compared to opponent's 1. Insane!

show
Sergeant lafnbear

Previous

Return to Tool Archives