Google Chrome Scripts

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Google Chrome Scripts

Postby my95sonoma on Wed May 19, 2010 4:26 pm

is there bob
Cook my95sonoma

Postby my95sonoma on Thu May 20, 2010 7:09 pm

is there a grease monkey for chrome either?
Cook my95sonoma

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm

my95sonoma wrote:is there a grease monkey for chrome either?

my95sonoma wrote:is there bob
there's a link in the first post that is for scripts in chrome, there it says in nice bold blue letters the 3 greasemonkey scripts available on chrome, though clan rank (one of the three) doesn't work in chrome...
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Medals: 74
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (2)

Postby aznph8playa on Fri May 28, 2010 9:39 am

i'm a learnin dev, I might have time to help with translating to chrome, but I haven't really looked into this much :/ any tuts you want to send my way on chrome scripting?
Sergeant aznph8playa

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Conquer Club Watcher (Google Chrome)

Postby Duckness on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:03 pm

A very simple extension that checks your Conquer Club games from time to time. It'll warn you when it's your turn.

You can find it here:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjmjejbknafijkefpkabjgpnpfmpkjnh

I created this tool almost a year ago but I started playing Conquer Club again a few days ago. I'm going to try and maintain this simple extension so if you find any bugs or have suggestions for new features, please let me know. You can do so via the following url:
http://code.google.com/p/extendchrome/issues/list

Have fun,
Duckness
Cook Duckness

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: CC Notifier for Google Chrome

Postby Duckness on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 am

I'll see what I can do when I have time! It should auto update when I changed it! ;-)
Cook Duckness

Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Conquer Club Watcher (Google Chrome)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

I'll get it and test how it works. If I find anything wrong with it, I'll let you know here.
Thanks for your contribution!
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm

When I click the 'rdsrds2120's Games' link, it brings me to a tab that has nothing on it other than the left menu and the top of the screen. This place:
http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=next

I don't know if it was supposed to bring me to my next game based on the URL, but it does nothing if I don't have a turn. Maybe change it so that if I don't have a turn, then it goes to "My Games".

EDIT: It doesn't even work when I do have a game awaiting a turn.
Retired Administrator

Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby Duckness on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 am

Thanks for the report! I'll try to fix this and the other bugs/feature requests asap!
Cook Duckness

Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Duckness on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 am

Uploaded a new version:

*Fixed My Games Link
*Added possibility for custom Time Interval
*Colored Links when Ready

Enjoy!
Cook Duckness

Standard Achievement (1)

Postby sherkaner on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Custom time interval, so you're not hitting the server several times a second? Lack mentioned something about the RSS-feed being hit more than usual.
Colonel sherkaner

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Duckness on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I got the email. I forgot to set a default value so all updated users just had the refresh set to undefined with the result of loads and loads of requests. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but the problem should be resolved in the next few hours as soon as the users get the updated version. (As far as I know, Chrome updates the extensions automaticly).
Cook Duckness

Standard Achievement (1)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Duckness wrote:I got the email. I forgot to set a default value so all updated users just had the refresh set to undefined with the result of loads and loads of requests. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but the problem should be resolved in the next few hours as soon as the users get the updated version. (As far as I know, Chrome updates the extensions automaticly).

Yes, chrome does.
Also, it tells me that I have a turn waiting even after 20 mins of not having a turn.
I don't know if that is anything you can fix, but I thought I would help.
Retired Administrator

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 pm

I'm confused, why is Duckness commenting on this as if it is his own??
Retired Administrator

Postby MaartenC on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 am

I accidently created a second account one year ago. Since then I've been playing on MCautreels but a few weeks ago I started playing again and I tried logging in with Duckness (the nick I use on all games) and it worked but when I got the mail about the problem with the extension it was sent to this account. Since then I'm playing here because I have premium here! I never helped Duckness or did something illegal ;-)

But just to make it clear, it's the same person, me!
Cadet MaartenC

Medals: 2
General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements