GM Script: Game Link - Version 1.6.0

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: New Greasemonkey Script: Conquer Club Game Link - Updated!

Postby Riazor on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 am

Foxglove wrote:
Riazor wrote:
Foxglove wrote:I've updated the script to show game players as well as extended the includes so that it works in your inbox! :D

Works like a charm! Thanks Fox!

Since you show the player's names who are currently in the game (i was only expecting a max number of players, so hurray for getting more!), would it be possible to show their rank/insignia too?

Thanks :) I can potentially do that - I just don't want to put so much info in the popup that it gets huge and unwieldy.

Well, you're right about that. But since the names are there anyway, it seemed logical that the ranks would be shown too. Could be interesting in callouts forum at least, where you dont know who you'll be playing. I dont know how much space it would take, but it's your call after all :)
Lieutenant Riazor

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby laughingcavalier on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 pm

lovely script - thanks
General laughingcavalier

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby sherkaner on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Foxglove wrote:
sherkaner wrote:Very nice.

One question though: if it's possible to request a single game through the api, would you use that?

Of course - that's why I asked for it in the first place. :) It would be far simpler than the multi-screen scraping/parsing I'm currently doing.

But I wanted the script now, and as there's no ETA for the new API feature, I went ahead and wrote it the way it is.

Yeah, waiting for changes can take long. But a list of game numbers as input for the API would be even better for you? There are threads with a lot of game numbers in the posts (like the clan league).
Colonel sherkaner

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Postby Foxglove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:38 pm

sherkaner wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
sherkaner wrote:Very nice.

One question though: if it's possible to request a single game through the api, would you use that?

Of course - that's why I asked for it in the first place. :) It would be far simpler than the multi-screen scraping/parsing I'm currently doing.

But I wanted the script now, and as there's no ETA for the new API feature, I went ahead and wrote it the way it is.

Yeah, waiting for changes can take long. But a list of game numbers as input for the API would be even better for you? There are threads with a lot of game numbers in the posts (like the clan league).

That's what chip requested for me - an array of game numbers that can be sent to the API, so I can get all the info I need for a page in one call.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Incandenza on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Holy crap that's handy.... much obliged, mademoiselle!
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (4)

Postby Night Strike on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Impressive! I'll get it added to the Tournament Handbook resources section soon.

Could you add in the position and/or round a person was eliminated? Thanks.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby Calidrmr on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm

wonderful script! thanks! =D> :D
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Lieutenant Calidrmr

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (15)

Postby Foxglove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Incandenza wrote:Holy crap that's handy.... much obliged, mademoiselle!

Np, Burt Reynolds! I'm happy to be helpful :D

(Is that who your avatar is? I'm guessing so!)
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Postby Foxglove on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Night Strike wrote:Impressive! I'll get it added to the Tournament Handbook resources section soon.

Fantastic. :)

Night Strike wrote:Could you add in the position and/or round a person was eliminated? Thanks.

I hadn't intended to do this - would it be helpful for a single game? Or would chip's tournament stats script (which already has that data) be more useful?

And Riazor - I will add rank/insignia info!
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Postby LoeNY on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Nice! The script makes it easier to keep track of clan war and tournament games. Thanks.
Sergeant LoeNY

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby Riazor on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Foxglove wrote:And Riazor - I will add rank/insignia info!

Excellent ;)

And, unless i overlooked it, it doesn't say whether the game is speed or not. It may be not really useful to display anyway, but just throwing it out there.
Lieutenant Riazor

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Night Strike on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Night Strike wrote:Could you add in the position and/or round a person was eliminated? Thanks.

I hadn't intended to do this - would it be helpful for a single game? Or would chip's tournament stats script (which already has that data) be more useful?

I'm sure it would be useful. Even more so if you're able to do it directly from the Game Finder page. Basically, scroll over the enter game link to view the specifics without having to look them up in-game. It would definitely save some time.

As far as comparing it to chip's script, I think giving people as many options as possible is always best. That way each organizer can choose which method they like the most.
Lieutenant Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Postby MarVal on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am

Great script, Foxglove =D>

It will help a lot :!:

Grtz
MarVal
Image highest score: 2157 (Major) / Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
ImageImage
Corporal 1st Class MarVal

Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (15) General Contribution (5)

Postby Foxglove on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 am

UPDATED 10/4!!!
- Display player rank insignia
- Include on preview messages in your inbox
- Fixed a bug that caused Players label to not display correctly in Assassin and Terminator games

Night Strike:
I don't want to add elimination order data to the popup because I feel like it doesn't belong there, but what I will do if you'd like is write another script that can add it to the game finder page. So for a tournament you'd enter the normal search criteria, and the results could show elimination order. Let me know if you want it! :)
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member

Postby GrimReaper. on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm

this is a great script and i recomend that all clan members get it

however i seem to have a small bug with mine. when you put the mouse over a game near the bottom of a post the display box will be partially covered by other users sigs
When the first Atom bomb test was complete a colleague of Oppenheimer said: "What an Awesome and Foul display of Power." a moment later he added, "Now we are all sons of bitches"
Private GrimReaper.

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements