BOB 5.2.4 Error while using the site-given clickable maps.

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Found a tool bug? Come on in!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BOB 5.2.4 Error while using the site-given clickable map

Postby ender516 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 pm

conde180711 wrote:
ender516 wrote:In case you are not using it yet, and can't find the link, here is the version (5.2.5) that I think fixes the problem. You might or might not need to move the chat to the top of the page, as well.
https://github.com/ender516/addons-for- ... ob.user.js

since using this, they have been fine for me, i didnt have to move the chat either

Glad to here this, especially about the chat.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 am

This has started up again.

Tried both 5.2.5 and 5.2.6, and same problem happens. When mousing over a tert, the BOB stuff that is supposed to show up (x bombards y, etc.) flashes on and off, alternating with the clickies crap (click to deploy here.)

The flash is fast enough to cause a headache.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby ender516 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 am

I have very limited access to the Interwebz for a few more days at least. Sorry I cannot be of help.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Previous

Return to Tools Suggestions & Bugs