Conquer Club

"Return to assault" - button

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

"Return to assault" - button

Postby BrigitteBardot on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi,

Sometimes I click faster than I'd want to on the "End assault" button and afterwards realise there is one more attack I'd like to perform before doing reinforcements.

So for me it would be a nice addition to put a "Return to assault button", which would off course only work as long as you haven't done any reinforcements.

Cheers,
BB
Sergeant 1st Class BrigitteBardot

Re: "Return to assault" - button

Postby redhawk92 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm

great idea
Captain redhawk92

Postby cairnswk on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm

kylegraves1 wrote:great idea

+1
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Postby ender516 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 pm

There is no way for an add-on tool to do what you are asking. You might try making a topic in the Suggestions forum. You also might try using BOB, which has an option to display pop-up dialog boxes asking if you are sure you want to deploy, to end assaults, to end reinforcments, or to make the one reinforcement you are allowed in anything other than an unlimited reinforcement game.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby BrigitteBardot on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 am

Okay, can someone move topic to Suggestions forum or do I start a new topic over there.

I understand the option of pop-up displays in BOB. Just seems more troublesome. Let's say that on a 100 rounds I play, it only happens 1 time that I want to go back to assault mode. Using BOB pop-ups I'd have to click 100 times to get further to reinforcement but only 1 time it would actually be useful.

Thus it would be much more userfriendly to have this button that you only have to click in that 1 situation where you want to go back to assault mode.

BB
Sergeant 1st Class BrigitteBardot

Postby ender516 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 am

It might be better if you started a new post there, as they have a standard form for the first post. You might want to search to see if this has already been suggested, as it seems somehow familiar. Be warned: I guarantee within the first 15 posts (probably less), someone will intimate that if you are too stupid to think before you end assaults, you should't play.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tools Suggestions