Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.4

Postby ISN2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 am

Another problem is when pressing N to go to your next game, if there be a "&skip=XXXXXXX" in game URL, the clickable maps can not detect it, it should go to this URL:
player.php?mode=mygames1&next=Y&skip=XXXXXXX
But it goes to
player.php?mode=mygames1&next=Y
In all conditions ...
Major ISN2

Postby BunnRee on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I am in a team tournament game and I'm losing. One of the major reasons is that I scroll up to see where I want to deploy my troops. Choose that terry. Scroll up to verify that I am dropping on the correct terry and then drop. My drops are not going where I chose. Please help me... I am about the really get angry. Is it BOB or Clickable maps and how can this be fixed.

It makes me look like an idiot ... because no one in their right mind would ever drop on these places. My teammates are not even talking to me... SIGH! I make enough mistakes. I don't need a computer to help me out. Bee
PAY ATTENTION! Squirrels and Rabbit Holes happen all the time. So, be on the lookout for unanticipated amazement and joy!
Cook BunnRee

Postby mr. CD on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Reading your post I'd say you've got clickable maps, right? Then why would you scroll up to see if you're dropping on the correct terr.? Just click where you want it. Maybe a floating menu would help?
Lieutenant mr. CD

Postby BunnRee on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I removed the Clickable Map script. Bee
PAY ATTENTION! Squirrels and Rabbit Holes happen all the time. So, be on the lookout for unanticipated amazement and joy!
Cook BunnRee

Postby Calidrmr on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 pm

BunnRee wrote:I removed the Clickable Map script. Bee

so your problem is not Clickable Maps?
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant Calidrmr

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.6

Postby jricart on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Hey, I dont like the new CC_Clickies, but I do like the "L Key: Later (decline to play spoils)" option.

Can you implement that here?

Thanks.

JRT
Lieutenant jricart

Postby BunnRee on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Calidrmr wrote:
BunnRee wrote:I removed the Clickable Map script. Bee

so your problem is not Clickable Maps?

Yes, I believe that it was the clickable maps. I am a Mac user and just have the track pad. When I clicked in the drop down and made my decision. I would go back to the map to verify that I was dropping on the correct terry. Some spelling of terrys are very similar. The drop down menu would pick up a terry my cursor went over.

Mr. C's suggestion about a floating map seems to help me. Thanks Mr. C. I'm sure it would have helped with clickables. Which we don't need anymore.
Cook BunnRee

Postby ISN2 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

jricart wrote:Hey, I dont like the new CC_Clickies, but I do like the "L Key: Later (decline to play spoils)" option.

Can you implement that here?

Thanks.

JRT

Heavily Supported O:)
Major ISN2

Postby sherkaner on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 am

Hmm, if you don't have the L-key as one of your predefined keys, it should just work actually. Greasemonkey's CM checks the key first, if it can't do anything with the key, it goes to conquerclub's CM, and that checks if it can do something with it.
Colonel sherkaner

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.3

Postby Commander62890 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 am

jleonnn wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:Actually, it seems like he drinks beer and clicks with his right hand just fine.

What he really needs is that left hand free so he can press the shift key

Maybe he should consider saving that kind of thing for when he's not playing CC?
I mean, beer and CC makes total sense...
But unless you're over in off-topics, reading that NSFW thread, I can't see why you would need to stroke it here. :-s

You're right, stop him drinking beer save him money and save his family the trouble of keeping him in check while he's drunk(no offense)

No, that's not at all what I said.
I said, "stop jacking off while you're playing CC, and you'll have a free hand to press the shift key."

Alcohol (beer included) is amazing. Sure, getting drunk too often can be harmful. But it makes you feel good.

Jleonnn, have you ever gotten drunk? It's awesome. O:)

I haven't gotten drunk in months and it's KILLING ME. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is brutal.

When I turn 21 and can legally drink... it's gonna be a fuckin' shitshow.
Major Commander62890

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 am

one thing i noticed is that when you move your troops now with the GM clickies the map scrolls down on you to where the dice are... that is highly annoying to me
Cook basic_man2010_20

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.7

Postby KiIIface on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Maybe i will get used to this new feature but so far I'm a skeptic. I updated to 4.7 and typing A/Q to shift 10 units still does not work all the time.This seems more of a hindrance to speed games as you can not quickly deploy ONE unit or spam place a few units quickly between different regions. I'm not sure if I would have won the few games this has messed me up but there was definitely a chance. Reinforcing still has its bugs too. You can not easily click one region and send to another. Be sure to see what boxes are highlighted on the map because those are the regions you will reinforce from/into regardless of what the scroll-down menu says. Very frustrating on chain or adjacent maps. Is there going to be a feature to use the old clicky map version? That would be very nice.
Colonel KiIIface

Postby Leehar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:28 pm

KiIIface wrote:Maybe i will get used to this new feature but so far I'm a skeptic. I updated to 4.7 and typing A/Q to shift 10 units still does not work all the time.This seems more of a hindrance to speed games as you can not quickly deploy ONE unit or spam place a few units quickly between different regions. I'm not sure if I would have won the few games this has messed me up but there was definitely a chance. Reinforcing still has its bugs too. You can not easily click one region and send to another. Be sure to see what boxes are highlighted on the map because those are the regions you will reinforce from/into regardless of what the scroll-down menu says. Very frustrating on chain or adjacent maps. Is there going to be a feature to use the old clicky map version? That would be very nice.

I thought a/q only works in main site clickies? GM-clickies should work as normal methinks

Somewhat related, I've been having trouble when advancing troops after assaulting. After testing it a bit, it seems that when clicking adv, it advances 1 less troop then I asked. (Say with 4v1, 3 left over, want to advance 1, it doesn't adv anything. With 5v1, 4 left, want to adv 2, only 1 moves?)

Similarly, when I'm forting and press 's', my troops go down 2 instead of 1... It's obviously quite frustrating, is there something I'm missing or am I not an isolated incident?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby karelpietertje on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 pm

My auto advance (alt-advance) works about 50% of the time.
Major karelpietertje

Postby ISN2 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 pm

karelpietertje wrote:My auto advance (alt-advance) works about 50% of the time.

I thought I had same problem before, but when I looked more accurate I understood that when I'm doing my attacks so fast, sometimes I first right click and then press ALT with a really really small delay and it was the cause, not a problem in script.
Major ISN2

Postby karelpietertje on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:05 pm

ISN2 wrote:
karelpietertje wrote:My auto advance (alt-advance) works about 50% of the time.

I thought I had same problem before, but when I looked more accurate I understood that when I'm doing my attacks so fast, sometimes I first right click and then press ALT with a really really small delay and it was the cause, not a problem in script.

I keep my ALT pressed while I right click region after region.
Major karelpietertje

Postby JustCallMeStupid on Tue May 03, 2011 12:31 am

There are a lot of confirmations that I disable, but one I would really appreciate is a confirmation before you attack ur teammate. I thought I ended the attack phase and like a Noob I went to fort my teammate and killed 2 of his units instead :( If anyone knows how to change a confirmation to this pls PM what code I would need to change.
Major JustCallMeStupid

Postby Namor on Tue May 03, 2011 12:56 pm

JustCallMeStupid wrote:There are a lot of confirmations that I disable, but one I would really appreciate is a confirmation before you attack ur teammate. I thought I ended the attack phase and like a Noob I went to fort my teammate and killed 2 of his units instead :( If anyone knows how to change a confirmation to this pls PM what code I would need to change.

I've done this a few times :oops: ... leaves you feeling a complete arse, don't it :lol:

Still at least you're sporting the right name for such an error.
Colonel Namor

Postby Calidrmr on Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 am

Namor wrote:
JustCallMeStupid wrote:There are a lot of confirmations that I disable, but one I would really appreciate is a confirmation before you attack ur teammate. I thought I ended the attack phase and like a Noob I went to fort my teammate and killed 2 of his units instead :( If anyone knows how to change a confirmation to this pls PM what code I would need to change.

I've done this a few times :oops: ... leaves you feeling a complete arse, don't it :lol:

Still at least you're sporting the right name for such an error.

lol...same here...this is a confirmation i'd really like to see "hey...you realize you're about to attack your own teammate?" and add #-o to the box... ;)
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant Calidrmr

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

This may have been brought up before, but the "jump to game" hotkey doesn't do what it's supposed to. Any planned changes?

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby clapper011 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

my clickables are not working.. does not even sow up and wont let me use them..
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby ender516 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 pm

I assume you have done the immediate simple checks: Greasemonkey is enabled (full colour monkey), and Clickable Maps is enabled under Greasemonkey (right click the little monkey at the bottom right, or click the down arrow next to the bigger monkey in the Navigation toolbar). If those are all good, you can try disabling them, flushing your cache, reloading the page, and reenabling them.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby QoH on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am

clapper011 wrote:my clickables are not working.. does not even sow up and wont let me use them..

This happens some times to me. Quit FF and relaunch. This is what works for me.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby clapper011 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 am

well now it shows clickables in the menu when i enter a game..but it does not show up in the gm menu unless i go to manage scripts.. how do I get it to show up in the gm menu? like ender stated..
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby ISN2 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

clapper011 wrote:well now it shows clickables in the menu when i enter a game..but it does not show up in the gm menu unless i go to manage scripts.. how do I get it to show up in the gm menu? like ender stated..

You can only see it in that menu when you are in a URL that scripts runs, (By another meaning that menu only shows scripts that are running in current URL), so when you are in a game you can see it in that menu too, because clickable maps only run in when you are in games:
Code: Select all
http*://*.conquerclub.com/*game.php?game=*
Major ISN2

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives