Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.7

Postby clapper011 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

ISN2 wrote:
clapper011 wrote:well now it shows clickables in the menu when i enter a game..but it does not show up in the gm menu unless i go to manage scripts.. how do I get it to show up in the gm menu? like ender stated..

You can only see it in that menu when you are in a URL that scripts runs, (By another meaning that menu only shows scripts that are running in current URL), so when you are in a game you can see it in that menu too, because clickable maps only run in when you are in games:
Code: Select all
http*://*.conquerclub.com/*game.php?game=*

yes, but before it was not showing at all, and wasnt working when it was showing..but now it seems to be ok.. I dont know why it keeps doing this..
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Blobby on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Been a patient bunny, and read all through this topic, and tried various suggestions before I write to whine about my problem.
See my computer bit the dust yesterday (bloody free movie websites) and so we got our donkey's years old computer out. Dusted it off and installed all the bits and bob, as we have a million times without problems. Clickable maps, says enabled, but is it bugger! Whatever we do, install, uninstall, reload, restart, do the washing up, feed the dogs etc etc, can not get it to work.
Victor the computer guy says my hard drive is buggered and has to order a new one, wont order til Monday wont get it til Wednesday, so if nobody can help me, I am faced with 4 days of getting even more frustrated over loosing my 2 player speed games.
Please help me to play nicely and Lx to spare him of flying objects and ear lashings.
:cry:
p.s. I have windows XP
If you want me, come and get me....
Colonel Blobby

Postby ender516 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Blobby wrote:Been a patient bunny, and read all through this topic, and tried various suggestions before I write to whine about my problem.
See my computer bit the dust yesterday (bloody free movie websites) and so we got our donkey's years old computer out. Dusted it off and installed all the bits and bob, as we have a million times without problems. Clickable maps, says enabled, but is it bugger! Whatever we do, install, uninstall, reload, restart, do the washing up, feed the dogs etc etc, can not get it to work.
Victor the computer guy says my hard drive is buggered and has to order a new one, wont order til Monday wont get it til Wednesday, so if nobody can help me, I am faced with 4 days of getting even more frustrated over loosing my 2 player speed games.
Please help me to play nicely and Lx to spare him of flying objects and ear lashings.
:cry:
p.s. I have windows XP

• If your computer is old, are you sure your Windows XP is up to date? What service pack are you running? (Go to My Computer, right click for Properties.)
  • Which browser are you using? Is it up to date?
  • What version of GreaseMonkey are you using? (Or are you using a browser which bypasses that?)
I don't know if I can help much, as I never got into the habit of using the Clickable Maps add-on, and once the site implemented its version of Clickies, it seemed pointless to mix them together, even to be able to help out other users. But all the questions I have asked are ones whose answers should help those who do use this script.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby sherkaner on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 am

Don't forget to turn off map inspect in BOB to get Clickable Maps to work correctly.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Blobby on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks both for your help, couldn't get clicky back, but yesterday it said "New version of Mozilla or whatever" Install now, installed (even though we had checked for all that bumpf) Then had the clickies.
Now next prob (because still have not got newly repaired comp back) Have my dice throw boxes (those little ones that have the dice with the numbers you throw and the number of the opposing) are way below, they used to be at the top, now, each time I attack I have to scroll down to see if, A) it has stopped loading and then of course B) to see if I won. I know some of you say, well I don't look, but on this comp I don't know if it has stopped loading or not so I have to scroll down, at least if my dice thingy was at the top, i would know the turn out of my throw, which in turn tells me it has loaded.
It never ends, does it :roll:
B
8-)
Colonel Blobby

Postby ender516 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 am

Blobby wrote:Thanks both for your help, couldn't get clicky back, but yesterday it said "New version of Mozilla or whatever" Install now, installed (even though we had checked for all that bumpf) Then had the clickies.
Now next prob (because still have not got newly repaired comp back) Have my dice throw boxes (those little ones that have the dice with the numbers you throw and the number of the opposing) are way below, they used to be at the top, now, each time I attack I have to scroll down to see if, A) it has stopped loading and then of course B) to see if I won. I know some of you say, well I don't look, but on this comp I don't know if it has stopped loading or not so I have to scroll down, at least if my dice thingy was at the top, i would know the turn out of my throw, which in turn tells me it has loaded.
It never ends, does it :roll:
B
8-)

Are you accustomed to some sort of HUD (heads-up display)? That is an option under BOB, and may be under Clickable Maps as well. Check your settings.

Postby Blobby on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks Ender now have dice up top by putting hud on
8-)
Colonel Blobby

Postby ender516 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Happy to help, that's why I'm here.

Postby clapper011 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:04 am

so my clickable maps is gone.. along with bob..is this because its been removed from the site? or am i just having troubles again..lol help!

Postby sherkaner on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 am

No, it isn't removed from anything. Most likely cause when 2 scripts aren't working at the same time is that you accidentally disabled greasemonkey somehow.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby dwilhelmi on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:18 am

sherkaner wrote:No, it isn't removed from anything. Most likely cause when 2 scripts aren't working at the same time is that you accidentally disabled greasemonkey somehow.

Oddly enough, I had the same thing happen to me this morning. All of a sudden, clickies, BOB, and chatglove all disappeared from my Greasemonkey. Not disabled, not anything, just flat out gone. I ended up having to reinstall all three to get them going again. Strangest thing....
Brigadier dwilhelmi

Postby Namor on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 am

Yep, I've just lost BOB as well. Just 15 minutes ago (when I read clappers post) all was OK. Then I logged out and back in after a couple of minutes, to find BOB missing.

If this were April 1st, I would assume someone was pissing about.
Colonel Namor

Postby ender516 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Now I'm afraid to log out. Oh, well, I will take on for the team and see what happens.

EDIT: I have logged out, cleared my cache and logged back in, and BOB is still in the left-hand menu. I did not restart my browser however. Did anyone else?

Postby Namor on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm

ender516 wrote:Now I'm afraid to log out. Oh, well, I will take on for the team and see what happens.

EDIT: I have logged out, cleared my cache and logged back in, and BOB is still in the left-hand menu. I did not restart my browser however. Did anyone else?

No, but it is only a matter of re-installing, so no biggy. It's just odd, that it should have totally disappeared. Wondering if it's something to do with FF.
Colonel Namor

Postby ender516 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:51 pm

I have a Windows update pending, so I will see how things look after that, and report back here.

Postby clapper011 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

dwilhelmi wrote:
sherkaner wrote:No, it isn't removed from anything. Most likely cause when 2 scripts aren't working at the same time is that you accidentally disabled greasemonkey somehow.

Oddly enough, I had the same thing happen to me this morning. All of a sudden, clickies, BOB, and chatglove all disappeared from my Greasemonkey. Not disabled, not anything, just flat out gone. I ended up having to reinstall all three to get them going again. Strangest thing....

yes, thats what i had to do..

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm

clapper011 wrote:
dwilhelmi wrote:

yes, thats what i had to do..

same with me as well... greasemonkey was active... had to reinstall all my tools (bob, clickies, maprank and conquerstats). Right after a windows update.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Grifter on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Is it possible to change Clickable Maps script so that by holding down the Ctrl key while using the scroll wheel on my mouse that it scrolls by a value of 10 (or 5) instead of 1? I am in a game with a large deployment (last turn was 79 troops) and it takes a while to scroll down to a small value. As a bonus allow the user to define how much it scrolls by.
Lieutenant Grifter

Postby Namor on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Grifter wrote:Is it possible to change Clickable Maps script so that by holding down the Ctrl key while using the scroll wheel on my mouse that it scrolls by a value of 10 (or 5) instead of 1? I am in a game with a large deployment (last turn was 79 troops) and it takes a while to scroll down to a small value. As a bonus allow the user to define how much it scrolls by.

I find the easiest way is to revert to the original CC drop down list, when dealing with large numbers. But I must say, an increment of 5-10 would be handy.
Colonel Namor

Postby Leehar on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:59 am

The Q and A keyboard keys from site clickies lets you go up/down by 10's? They work for me...
show
Colonel Leehar

Clickable maps bug

Postby jammyjames on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 am

I know this feature of clickable maps is rarely used / known by players, but when assaulting a territory using the CTRL key function, when you set the number you wish to deplete the enemy territory to and the assault does not make it that far with the territory in use it will continue to randomly assault with all of your regions.. I have encountered this a few times..

Hope this helps :)
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Re: Clickable maps bug

Postby QoH on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 am

This has happened to me multiple times, and thought that's what it did.

Never used it since.
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby jammyjames on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:40 am

no comments guys?
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby ender516 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Allow me to merge this with the main Clickable Maps thread, where it may get more love.

Postby sherkaner on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Updated Clickable Maps since it didn't work with 'All your base are belong to us'-map.
Colonel sherkaner

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives