Conquer Club

Clickable Maps :: Version 4.12

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.8

Postby ISN2 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 am

tsioumiou wrote:Anyone knows how to stop the pop ups when you attack the wrong territory? i want to shot myself when this happens

Edit the user script (Greasemonkey->Manage User Scripts->Right Click on script name->Edit) and find two lines with this code:
Code: Select all
alert(tName+' is not accessible from '+fromTerritory);

comment both of them like this:
//alert(tName+' is not accessible from '+fromTerritory);

Then save the script and refresh your game tab/window ...

There would be no more alerts when you click on wrong territory ...
Major ISN2

Postby tsioumiou on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 am

ISN2 wrote:
tsioumiou wrote:Anyone knows how to stop the pop ups when you attack the wrong territory? i want to shot myself when this happens

Edit the user script (Greasemonkey->Manage User Scripts->Right Click on script name->Edit) and find two lines with this code:

Done.

I added added "//" at the start of the line. correct?

You sir deserve a medal !
Lieutenant tsioumiou

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

Is anyone else having issues here? Every time I go to attack, it won't. It deselects the territs on the map, and blanksout the dropdown menus...

ISN2 wrote:

Also how do you do this on chrome?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby ISN2 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:
ISN2 wrote:

Also how do you do this on chrome?

I guess you have to download the user script, edit it first and then install it by drag and dropping to Chrome ... (I'm not sure if Chrome would install it by drag and drop or would not ...)
Major ISN2

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Okay I'll have to give it a shot...

Does anyoen know what is wrong with clickies? Its getting on my nervves, sometimes I can use them other times I can't, the dropdown boxes blank out and it wont let me clikc on the map to attack anymore.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby tsioumiou on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Use Mozilla maybe?
Lieutenant tsioumiou

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Is there a place I can dowload a later version? they work fine on firefox, but even after uninstalling and reinstalling them on Chrome they are bugging out... (I didn't even try modifyign them yet)
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby JaneAusten on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 am

Mine is doing the same thing as swimmer's. It worked perfectly fine before tonight.
Corporal 1st Class JaneAusten

Postby sherkaner on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 am

Hmm, I'll check what's going on in Chrome then.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Ishihara on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am

I found the same issue that swimmer and Jane have this morning... Firefox works fine, Chrome blanks out your "assault from" box and generally fails...
Major Ishihara

Postby JaneAusten on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Thx sherkaner. If it's at all helpful, mine works fine except when I single assault/left click attack. It also blanks out the assault from drop down box when I try to do it. I just noticed this late Thursday. Everything worked fine before that.

Postby soccerghost on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I am having the same problem Jane and others are having with my clickies, auto assault and everything else works fine, but regular assault doesnt
Winner:
Three Strikes and You're Out
GRā€™s Common Map Tour
Ever Decreasing Circles II
Serbia's Euro 2012(Czech Republic)
Game 5955212
Game 6000000
Game 6760347
Game 10361079
Game 10364001
Game 10881389
Why did Bobby drop his Ice Cream?
He was hit by a bus.
Cook soccerghost

Postby grifftron on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

soccerghost wrote:I am having the same problem Jane and others are having with my clickies, auto assault and everything else works fine, but regular assault doesnt

Same here, at first I thought it might of been a lame april fools joke, but its the 2nd here and its still not working
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 pm

sherkaner wrote:Hmm, I'll check what's going on in Chrome then.

Here is the javascript log from my most recent turn on: Game 10785337

game.php:30Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js".
GM_getValue is not supported.
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,5 ms:gm_ConquerClubGame: Starting
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,8 ms:gm_ConquerClubGame: Building the Settings Menu
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,28 ms:getSnapshots: getting snapshots
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,67 ms:gm_ConquerClubGame: Player IDs
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,108 ms:getFullLog: requesting full log
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,432 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,439 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :171
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,440 ms:gm_ConquerClubGame: Map Analysis
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,468 ms:updateMagicMap: Attaching the hover handlers over the map
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,477 ms:updateMagicMap: Attaching the handlers
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,479 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,502 ms:gm_ConquerClubGame: Done after request
GM_getValue is not supported.
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: getCurrentPlayer() : getting player number for TheGeneral2112
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Gate A' && toTerritory == 'Tower E'
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:627Uncaught ReferenceError: title is not defined
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Millstone' && toTerritory == 'Fishmonger'
game.19.js:100Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == '' && toTerritory == 'Fishmonger'
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Millstone' && toTerritory == 'Fishmonger'
game.19.js:100Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == '' && toTerritory == 'Fishmonger'
Refused to set unsafe header "Content-length"
Refused to set unsafe header "Connection"
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,26381 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,26382 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :171
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,26406 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Advance
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: onMapClick(e) : attackedFromTerritory: Millstone

chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,27088 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,27089 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :171
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,27107 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Fishmonger' && toTerritory == 'Tower K'
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Assault
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Fishmonger' && toTerritory == 'Tower K'
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,28344 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,28345 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :172
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,28374 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Advance
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: onMapClick(e) : attackedFromTerritory: Fishmonger
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,29046 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,29047 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :172
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,29074 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Tower K' && toTerritory == 'Gate S'
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Assault
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Tower K' && toTerritory == 'Gate S'
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,30078 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,30081 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :172
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,30102 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,43580 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,43582 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :172
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,43599 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Gate A' && toTerritory == 'Aery Palace'
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Reinforce
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Gate A' && toTerritory == 'Aery Palace'
game.19.js:144Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Mines Noeh Entrance' && toTerritory == 'Gate K'
game.19.js:144Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == 'Mines Noeh Entrance' && toTerritory == 'Woodcutters Village C'
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,59935 ms:processLog: Starting Log Processing
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,59936 ms:processLog: Log Processing Info - Length :175
chrome-extension://fikgphfaelaldceaejplohlgcdojgcpf/script.js:1436BOB,59955 ms:colourCodeDD: Color Coding the dropdowns
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == '' && toTerritory == ''
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: gameRefresh() : doAction: Waiting
chrome-extension://hjghclbnhhnkbckfkbkpeekkjcephnaf/script.js:1205CM: updateAction() : fromTerritory == '' && toTerritory == ''

As you can see, the problem comes when selecting a territory to attack from and single left clicking to attack. I can't figure out why the territory to be attacked returns undefined.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby VampireM on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 pm

i had the same problem i have now gone back to firefox, the benefit is i get map rank back so i guess im happy
Colonel VampireM

Postby ljex on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:59 pm

sherkaner wrote:Hmm, I'll check what's going on in Chrome then.

any idea when this will be fixed?
Major ljex

Postby Dako on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 am

Same problem with clickies for me. Looks like they are not overriding game clickies anymore. I also don't see the menu in the sidebar.

Nightly browser here.
Colonel Dako

Postby mviola on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Dako wrote:Same problem with clickies for me. Looks like they are not overriding game clickies anymore. I also don't see the menu in the sidebar.

Nightly browser here.

Also using Nightly. Clickies and Map Rank don't work for me anymore after one of the nightly updates.

Al least it's not just me, I guess.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby sherkaner on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am

NIghty build of firefox, or chrome?
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Dako on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 am

FF.

And I know that they broke XMLHttpRequest a week ago. Not in GS scripts it is not defined and some ajax features do not work. But that should not affect clickies afaik.
Colonel Dako

Postby ender516 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm so glad I don't live on the bleeding edge with nightly updates. The release channel, currently at 11.0, is just fine for me.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby sherkaner on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Finally had some time to look at it, it looks like the way the dropdowns was set doesn't work exactly like it did before (*.value = x, if x isn't a value of an option will set it to empty, that used to stay on the old value). I already have a workaround at 1 place, but I'll have to implement that on multiple places and I'll have to check if that doesn't impact any other things. Hopefully I'll have a new version on sunday.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

It aint for chrome is it?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby JaneAusten on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am

sherkaner wrote:Finally had some time to look at it, it looks like the way the dropdowns was set doesn't work exactly like it did before (*.value = x, if x isn't a value of an option will set it to empty, that used to stay on the old value). I already have a workaround at 1 place, but I'll have to implement that on multiple places and I'll have to check if that doesn't impact any other things. Hopefully I'll have a new version on sunday.

Thx sherkaner. It is v much appreciated. =)

Re: Clickable Maps :: Version 4.10

Postby sherkaner on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

A bit later than expected, but the new version should work again.
For Google chrome, the update mechanism doesn't work properly, so please reinstall.
Colonel sherkaner

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives