Conquer Club

Color Control

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Color Control

Postby twelvenomads on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am

Hey Guys - I have a question

I set up private games for a group of 6 friends and I use the same player order so that we're always the same color for each map. Makes it much easier when playing so many games.

HOWEVER - when we play team games, it's either always the same teams, or we ditch our traditional color.

Is there any way I can assign who's on what team WITHOUT having to change the player order/army color?

Thanks - love CC!!
Corporal twelvenomads

Re: Color Control

Postby chapcrap on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm

This sounds like it should be in Q&A. Maybe you're asking for a script to be written?

And the answer is that the colors are determined by the spot you enter the game. The first player is always red. Second is green and so on. There is no way to change that. And there is currently no script.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby sherkaner on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Chapcrap is right, it's not possible currently. I could write a script that does allow you to change colors for players (kinda hard though), but then again it would be confusing if someone else uses different colours and names the colours in chat.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby ender516 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

If people would use names (or even player numbers) in chat, then it would not matter what colours anyone saw.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby zimmah on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm

ender516 wrote:If people would use names (or even player numbers) in chat, then it would not matter what colours anyone saw.

that's right 4
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Return to Tool Archives