Conquer Club

Android App

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Android App

Postby Zivel on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

I have looked at the iPhone app and see a great opportunity for the devs of cc to open their market up to the many of us that use phone/tablets. This could be a great thing if it was done within the cc team to add the functionality that they would be able to give it. Not sure if this is the right forum for this post so appolgise if i a off topic. But make it happen cc devs, the possibility for a whole new market are huge.
Sergeant Zivel

Re: Android App

Postby runewake2 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Unfortunately the API's for interacting with Conquer Club are severely limited. The best we can accomplish right not is an app that displays some stats or launches your phones browser with a few extra add-ons.

It would be awesome to be able to interact directly with CC, but I doubt that will happen as opening up too much to dev's opens the possibility to really mess with things.

Not sure if that answers your question/statement or not...
Corporal 1st Class runewake2

Postby Eagle Eye Joe on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 pm

My Samsung galaxy tablet runs conquer club on its browser just fine.

However i do not always have access to it, my kids and wife monopolize it frequently, so it would be great to get an app for my android phone.
Corporal Eagle Eye Joe

Postby runewake2 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 pm

One exists: viewtopic.php?f=527&t=163052

However, I don't believe it is available on the App store (or whatever Android calls it).

I plan on making my app available on Android, but that will take some time as I need to get the Windows Phone version bug free and full of features.

If the above app doesn't work for you, let me know, I'm curious what kind of features people want/need and also what the don't like etc.
Conquer Club Mobile Apps: Conqueror for Windows Phone and Windows 8
Conqueror's going Open Source: Conqueror on CodePlex
Corporal 1st Class runewake2

Postby jeffreymcfincze5 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am

thanks for sharing....

Postby ScavengerType on Sat May 18, 2013 12:05 pm

I realy just don't understand why the cc devs don't just make a mobile friendly version of the site.

I mean it`s hard to want to stay a subscriber at $25 a month without any support like this. Most of the addons and maps for cc are user generated. The site costs cannot seriously be that much even if you factor in bandwidth for speed games. Where's all the money going? A mobile friendly version of the site would cross platforms and increase the usibility of the site substancially.
Sergeant ScavengerType

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

ScavengerType wrote:I realy just don't understand why the cc devs don't just make a mobile friendly version of the site.

I mean it`s hard to want to stay a subscriber at $25 a month without any support like this. Most of the addons and maps for cc are user generated. The site costs cannot seriously be that much even if you factor in bandwidth for speed games. Where's all the money going? A mobile friendly version of the site would cross platforms and increase the usibility of the site substancially.

A year, not a month!
Major Vid_FISO

Postby greenoaks on Sat May 18, 2013 5:15 pm

ScavengerType wrote:I realy just don't understand why the cc devs don't just make a mobile friendly version of the site.

right now, i suspect all the money is going to the bank to pay off the loan the new owner took out to purchase this site.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Army of GOD on Sun May 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Who's paying 25 a month for CC?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Return to Tool Archives