Conquer Club

assault odds?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

assault odds?

Postby timogl on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:27 pm

is 2.03 the latest? that is what i find at tools.conquerclub whatever. no matter how many times i load it, when i open a game, it still says "update available." is there another version somewhere else? thanks.
Lieutenant timogl

Re: assault odds?

Postby kalishnikov on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 am

2.0.3 is the one I have as well and I don't have any update messages.
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby dgz345 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 am

timogl wrote:is 2.03 the latest? that is what i find at tools.conquerclub whatever. no matter how many times i load it, when i open a game, it still says "update available." is there another version somewhere else? thanks.

be sure that you really have 2.0.3 check the blue number. i had some problems setting up the tools site. with cache issues.

be sure its installing the latest version. if it doesnt show 2.0.3 force a reload on the download page
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby timogl on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 am

yeah, sorry. the thing finally managed to work itself out. i installed it any number of times, but it kept showing update available. then it stopped showing that for whatever reason, i didn't do anything else, just ignored it. and it went away.
Lieutenant timogl

Return to Tool Archives