chipv wrote:BENJIKAT IS DEAD wrote:A couple of suggestions:
1) Is it possible to separate out the results of played-with and played-against - the game finder doesn't differentiate at present?
2) Is it possible to be able to filter the results by relative rank? - i.e. be able to set a max of min threshold - so I can see how players (in myself) fair against differently ranked opponents? (maybe something for cspare, but could there be a graph of win% and points vs relative rank?)
3) I understand why you lost the "winning when starting" stats - as they are only of interest to the top 1v1 aficianados - however seeing as you have written that code anyway, is there any chance you can include it as an option somewhere?
1. Yes. I like it.
2. I can do a chart for relative rank like the others?
3. I am trying to get this into the XML, I haven't forgotten.
2. A chart of relative rank over time isn't particularly interesting, what is though, is plotting win% and/or pts gained against the bands of relative rank - this would really help differentiate the farmers who can only win against noobs and those players who have a low relative rank becaue their scores are so high but who can still hold their own against others of their rank.
3. cool - thx