Conquer Club

Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby yeti_c on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 am

freeroll84 wrote:i have firefox 3 but now when i try to find a rank it says Scanning...Infinaty% and i never get my rank


Have you uninstalled the old maprank?

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9624
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby killmanic on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

major problem it counts all games as public games so map ranking for tourney/private/public doesnt work
Image
User avatar
Major killmanic
 
Posts: 1831
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: Waterloo
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Scott-Land on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.
User avatar
Major Scott-Land
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Medals: 43
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Herakilla on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Scott-Land wrote:Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.


just map ranked you and i see 4 UDs, maybe you were looking at the wrong column or something?
Come join us in Live Chat!
User avatar
Lieutenant Herakilla
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Wandering the world, spreading Conquerism
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby gdeangel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD
User avatar
Sergeant gdeangel
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: In the Basement
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby FabledIntegral on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:22 pm

gdeangel wrote:I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD


Why don't you look at page 1?
Major FabledIntegral
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Highest Rank: 7 Highest Score: 3810
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby gdeangel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 pm

FabledIntegral wrote:
gdeangel wrote:I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD


Why don't you look at page 1?


Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

EDIT - LOL, I see that it's basically there, but you have to click on the version number. Why not call a duck a duck and make a "help/info" menu?

EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:
User avatar
Sergeant gdeangel
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm
Location: In the Basement
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby FabledIntegral on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:46 pm

gdeangel wrote:
FabledIntegral wrote:
gdeangel wrote:I just installed the latest map rank script. It is pretty cool, what with designations like "Angel of Death" and such. However I have no freaking clue what "relative rank" is nor how it's possible on my points that the number of positives about equal the negatives (if that were the case, I'd still be at 1000, eh?)

So I just really think it is a shame that there is not a help page to explain some and this stuff. It's really a little bit too much effort to go hunting around for answers in the forums, etc. So just something to consider - why not have a "help/info" menu like on BoB?

Thanks,
GD


Why don't you look at page 1?


Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

EDIT - LOL, I see that it's basically there, but you have to click on the version number. Why not call a duck a duck and make a "help/info" menu?

EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:


Not at all - obviously it would be updated as it's the main page.
Major FabledIntegral
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Highest Rank: 7 Highest Score: 3810
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Night Strike on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:50 pm

gdeangel wrote:EDIT - And even better, even though I just upgraded, that link (mine says version 1.6.7, and "Latest Version Installed"), it still jumps to the old forum of the non-GL script. :!: :?:


That's because you have to completely uninstall the old script; it doesn't work at all. It should say 1.0.2 in the current correct version.
Image
User avatar
Captain Night Strike
 
Posts: 8512
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Scott-Land on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Herakilla wrote:
Scott-Land wrote:Okay, another stupid question... do the games have to be archived first before you receive the UD's ? I have 4 defeats but it doesn't show on the map. Thought it could be a beta map but I have one for Super Max- just not the 4 from Iceland.


just map ranked you and i see 4 UDs, maybe you were looking at the wrong column or something?


Yeah Killa, I think it shows up on the map rank page but not on Game Finder.
User avatar
Major Scott-Land
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Medals: 43
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Kotaro on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Haha. Apparently, If I only played 1v1 FW games, I'd be a Brigadier. Sad days indeed :/
Image
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
User avatar
Private Kotaro
 
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Yer Village
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby chipv on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm

gdeangel wrote:Why not make the thing user friendly? I might have cared enough to read this forum once, months ago when the script first came out, but making people come back here for every upgrade sorta defeats the functionality of the "get latest version" menu, don't ya' think?

EDIT - LOL, I see that it's basically there, but you have to click on the version number. Why not call a duck a duck and make a "help/info" menu?


Actually this is a good idea but I've not been able to get the time to do it. I probably need to look for a volunteer, I think.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby daydream on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 am

hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

when i maprank myself from the sidebar menu it will scan to 100% and then just not do anything. if i reinstall maprank it will work again once, but as soon as i try to maprank myself again it will get stuck at "Scanning...100%" again-
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant daydream
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:02 am
Location: Germany
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 am

Same problems as Daydream.I also tried using game finder to Map Rank myself it also loads to 100% then seems to freeze.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Tisha on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 pm

daydream wrote:hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

when i maprank myself from the sidebar menu it will scan to 100% and then just not do anything. if i reinstall maprank it will work again once, but as soon as i try to maprank myself again it will get stuck at "Scanning...100%" again-


mine started the same thing, just recently..
100% then stops, displaying no games..
User avatar
Major Tisha
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:41 am
Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (7) Map Contribution (6)
General Contribution (3)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby InsomniaRed on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Tisha wrote:
daydream wrote:hey chip, i have been having some issues with maprank GL, no idea if its already known or not...

when i maprank myself from the sidebar menu it will scan to 100% and then just not do anything. if i reinstall maprank it will work again once, but as soon as i try to maprank myself again it will get stuck at "Scanning...100%" again-


mine started the same thing, just recently..
100% then stops, displaying no games..

Yes, same here.
      I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Image
      I will always love you Nick, Forever.
User avatar
Major InsomniaRed
 
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 am
Location: In Nick's heart
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (7)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Thezzaruz on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 pm

yea add 1 more to that list. Did lack change anything with the server or?
User avatar
Lieutenant Thezzaruz
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: OTF most of the time.
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby chipv on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Thezzaruz wrote:yea add 1 more to that list. Did lack change anything with the server or?


Yes. Some people will experience these problems at the moment, I'm sending a PM now.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Thezzaruz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Ah nice, being looked at. =D>
User avatar
Lieutenant Thezzaruz
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: OTF most of the time.
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby TeeGee on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm

I thought it was just me, so I just uninstalled it and came back here to download it again
User avatar
Major TeeGee
 
Posts: 4586
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: Back in the Big Smoke, Vic, AUS.
Medals: 95
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tribe Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (15)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby JimRocky on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 am

Any idea what the issue is and if and when it will be corrected? I really love the add-on and miss it!
Don't forget to spread a little sunshine, and to bring a towel.
User avatar
Sergeant JimRocky
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: GEORGIA USA
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby chipv on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm

JimRocky wrote:Any idea what the issue is and if and when it will be corrected? I really love the add-on and miss it!


Problem is that some of the player XML files needed by Map Rank have empty tags. Looks like this won't be resolved before Tuesday.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby Frop on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Can't wait until they get this fixed! Thanks again chip for a miraculous plugin.
User avatar
Captain Frop
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby chipv on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:49 pm

RECENT SITE CHANGES REQUIRE CHANGES TO MOST SCRIPTS.

Thread is being locked until they're fixed.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Map Rank GL

Postby chipv on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm

The XML has been fixed so Map Rank GL should be working for everyone again.

You will need to finish any game to see correct results for Centrescape maps. Either that or uninstall associated preferences and do again.

Sorry for the delay.
User avatar
Colonel chipv
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users