Conquer Club

I am having an issue...

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I am having an issue...

Postby Neoteny on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

And I'm not sure what is causing it, but the only effects I'm seeing are on this site, though I haven't modified my plugins for awhile. So I'm clueless as to if anyone here can help (or if I'm even in the right forum. I just assume that this isn't a site wide thing, and shouldn't be in the suggs and bugs forum).

Anyhow, any help would be appreciated.

I'm running firefox, with BOB, clickys and map rank.

My symptoms are twofold and only the first is a priority: inability to take consecutive actions without refreshing a page, and large-fonted, obnoxiously blurry army counts on the maps.

So, I press begin turn, and get the normal prompt to deploy. I select where I want to deploy and click the button. It does its clicky motion, and that's it. I refresh, and can move on to the next phase, then refresh, and continue. I've turned greasemonkey off and the problem goes away, so I imagine it's a clickys thing (forgive me for not including this in the clicky thread).

Also, with greasemonkey off, my numbers are still ugly. This isn't important, but it is irritating.

Halp?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Return to Tool Archives