Conquer Club

Information on Addons and other Browsers

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Information on Addons and other Browsers

Postby Aradhus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

I would appreciate a fast answer on this, so if there is someone out there who understands how these things work. Do Addons made for FF work only for FF? Are addons made only for FF, are there addons being made for other browser sites/companies etc. For example, are there any addons, or do any of the existing addons work with/in the Opera browser?

Edit: If I edit my post(legitimate editing was done) will it bump my topic back up the top slop? Where somebody with an urge to be a knowitall will see it, and not be able to resist answering the questions.
Major Aradhus

Re: Information on Addons and other Browsers

Postby Aradhus on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:08 pm

Thats a negative on the edit bump , sir. Positive on the double post topic bumping. let the answers commence, flood through the topic, like a river of leeches - I think I'll end this sentence here before I get too invested, and request that the previous post be looked at carefully, and that answers subsequently follow the reading of those questions.

Proceed good people of Conquer Club.
Major Aradhus

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Aradhus wrote:I would appreciate a fast answer on this, so if there is someone out there who understands how these things work. Do Addons made for FF work only for FF? YesAre addons made only for FF , are there addons being made for other browser sites/companies etc. I think so.For example, are there any addons, or do any of the existing addons work with/in the Opera browser? Try Google. It should help you

Edit: If I edit my post(legitimate editing was done) will it bump my topic back up the top slop? no.Where somebody with an urge to be a knowitall will see it, and not be able to resist answering the questions.
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby ender516 on Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Check out the Users Guide To CC Tools And Enhancements. This is a community-maintained list of add-ons and plug-ins for Conquer Club. A quick glance shows no mention of Opera add-ons, but the idea of using Google seems sound. If you find anything for Opera, or if any Opera maestros have an opus to share, let us know here, and we can update the guide for the benefit of all.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon May 03, 2010 6:38 am

ender516 wrote:Check out the Users Guide To CC Tools And Enhancements. This is a community-maintained list of add-ons and plug-ins for Conquer Club. A quick glance shows no mention of Opera add-ons, but the idea of using Google seems sound. If you find anything for Opera, or if any Opera maestros have an opus to share, let us know here, and we can update the guide for the benefit of all.

lol

check the date
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby ender516 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:44 am

Yes, it was not a "fast answer", but I just joined the team. Plus, if people start searching the forums, the title of this topic is very apt, so this seems like a good place to leave a nugget of information. It does seem, however, like this should be locked and archived. Consider it done.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tool Archives