Conquer Club

Addon for this?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Addon for this?

Postby astronautg117 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:24 pm

I might just be missing something big but, is there an addon that tells how many wins and losses a person has within their overall conquerclub career? Maybe I havent looked hard enough but can someone help me?
Cadet astronautg117

Re: Addon for this?

Postby hwhrhett on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 pm

astronautg117 wrote:I might just be missing something big but, is there an addon that tells how many wins and losses a person has within their overall conquerclub career? Maybe I havent looked hard enough but can someone help me?

your total games, and total wins is located in your profile.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby astronautg117 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Sorry, should've been more specific. Is there anything that will have numbers of players beat/lost to? Along with that is there and average for game won/points won addon?
Cadet astronautg117

Postby lancehoch on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 am

astronautg117 wrote:Sorry, should've been more specific. Is there anything that will have numbers of players beat/lost to? Along with that is there and average for game won/points won addon?

Map Rank GL by chipv.
Sergeant lancehoch

Postby Peregrine on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:25 am

Seems like that problem is solved. So I'll just hyjack this thread. :twisted:

I use Firefox, of course, and found an add-on called CooliIris that allows you to view multiple fullscreen images all at once on one screen. That's when I thought to myself, "wow, this would be great for speed games on conquerclub".

I don't know anything about programming though and right now I'm a Freemium too so I guess it really doesn't matter to me. But could this be adapted for CC so that when playing multiple speed games we could view all of them at once? I think that would really help with speed games and cut down on missed turns during a game.

Cooliris can be found under the Most Popular, Add-ons at Mozilla.
Captain Peregrine

Return to Tool Archives