Conquer Club

MapRank Question

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MapRank Question

Postby Woodruff on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:37 am

This is probably common knowledge, but I just couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway...the new maps (Wales, for instance) do not show up in my Map Rank. Do I need to do something to get them to show?
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Re: MapRank Question

Postby yeti_c on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 am

Woodruff wrote:This is probably common knowledge, but I just couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway...the new maps (Wales, for instance) do not show up in my Map Rank. Do I need to do something to get them to show?

The next upgrade of Map Rank...

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby chipv on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 am

Woodruff wrote:This is probably common knowledge, but I just couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway...the new maps (Wales, for instance) do not show up in my Map Rank. Do I need to do something to get them to show?

You haven't even played a Wales game yet. It will show up as soon as you finish a game.
Sergeant 1st Class chipv

Postby Woodruff on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:31 am

chipv wrote:

You haven't even played a Wales game yet. It will show up as soon as you finish a game.

Oh! I didn't realize that I needed to play a game on the map to get it to show up. Thanks!
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Return to Tool Archives