Conquer Club

NEW: Conquer Club Clan Rank

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NEW: Conquer Club Clan Rank

Postby chipv on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 am

New feature added - Clan Battle Stats.

You will only see the new feature in game finder if you have pressed the Compile Clans button on the left menu.
(Wait until the Compilation Complete alert box come up, it may take a few minutes).

Also pressing this button means zero wait time on clan tags, by the way, so it is beneficial.

At the bottom of game finder after refreshing, you will see Clan 1 v Clan 2 select boxes.

You can do a number of searches after choosing which clans to view

1.Clan League: Select the Clan League tournament and press the Clan Battle button.

2.Clan tournament: Select the tournament and press the Clan Battle Button.

3.Clan War: Select one of: 2 players, Doubles, Triples, or Quads to get individual stats.
If nothing is selected then a full scan is done (tournaments are excluded, only private games are scanned).

The results window shows the score and also gives links to all the games.

There will be some enhancements as the API is improved.

Caveats:

It is currently not possible to get a history of clan membership. That means that each player is tagged with their current clan.
That pretty much means that the stats are accurate for current clan membership.

Also it is possible to include friendly private games in the clan war results - this is why a full list of games is displayed.

This may or may not be useful, but the intention is to improve this with some help from API additions.
Captain chipv

Postby chipv on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 pm

New version available again.

In addition to the above posts, the Clan Battle Results now look like Tournament Stats Results.

There are maps, wins, and player info, all with sortable columns.

So you can now use this to see which players have been faring best at which settings.
Captain chipv

Postby pmchugh on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Im confused, I don't see any of the options listed above in clan battle. All i can do is run it with no options, and it certianly does return all the games between both clans.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby chipv on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 am

pmchugh wrote:Im confused, I don't see any of the options listed above in clan battle. All i can do is run it with no options, and it certianly does return all the games between both clans.

When did you last install it? Install again.

You should be seeing this

Captain chipv

Postby pmchugh on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

chipv wrote:
pmchugh wrote:Im confused, I don't see any of the options listed above in clan battle. All i can do is run it with no options, and it certianly does return all the games between both clans.

When did you last install it? Install again.

You should be seeing this

Hmm that is what I see when I try that one, I guess my results were skewed by people swapping clans and also being stupid lol.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby jpcloet on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Yes, it is only accurate for current clans. Traitors and dismissals will skew the data. There isn't an API for player group history, but I have seen bits and pieces so it likely exists in some format. This part is a work around and I have contacted the admins about getting some clan stuff implemented.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Dako on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm

jpcloet wrote:Yes, it is only accurate for current clans. Traitors and dismissals will skew the data. There isn't an API for player group history, but I have seen bits and pieces so it likely exists in some format. This part is a work around and I have contacted the admins about getting some clan stuff implemented.

As far as I know there is no history kept about user group changing in phpBB. Unless you manually write it for the site.
Colonel Dako

Postby chipv on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Ahem, just uploaded a minor fix to sorting the right hand column...
Captain chipv

Postby chipv on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Yet another new version. (Sorry I gotta get these in whilst I have a little time on my hands)

You now do Clan Battle stats vs any clan as well as clan 1 vs clan2

You will need to press Compile Clans first.
Captain chipv

Postby anonymus on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm

wow! this is great!
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Postby sherkaner on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

It's a great improvement now, with the compile clan thingy. One thing, could you change DVLL to VDLL? That's the abbreviation they use afaik.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby chipv on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm

sherkaner wrote:It's a great improvement now, with the compile clan thingy. One thing, could you change DVLL to VDLL? That's the abbreviation they use afaik.

Ok, will do, thanks.
Captain chipv

Postby jrh_cardinal on Sat May 15, 2010 5:21 pm

this doesn't work right on chrome. It seems to install correctly, I can see "Compile Clans" on the left, and the thing at the bottom of Game Finder, but when I try to use either of them, they just don't work
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby Namor on Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 am

Shame about it not throwing up results that include an ex clan member.

If you research a list of quads (for example) on a particular clan, in order to find which map they favour, you don't get any game that features an ex member.

So up until yesterday they may have had a quad team that has played 20+ games on 'Classic' with Players A,B,C & D. Player B leaves the clan today and the quad team replaces him with Player E. They are still essentially the same quad team but the results don't, now, show their 'Classic' history.

Could the list not still produce the results of those games but just list the team as;
Player A
unknown
Player C
Player E

In other words, list a game that includes ANY current clan member, rather than exclude a game that has an ex member in it.

I still think it's a great tool though.
Colonel Namor

Postby chipv on Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

There is no clan history to search through at present unfortunately.

So you could not guarantee returning a clan team - for example your unknown player might be anyone in a regular game.
Captain chipv

Postby jghost7 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 am

has anyone noticed the clan tags display not working as thoroughly as before the server reconfiguration/game invite update? it worked well, then in the last couple days, was incomplete and spotty...
will there be an update for this script?
thanks,
J
Major jghost7

Postby Ace Rimmer on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 am

Same issue here, clan tags don't always show up properly. Right now I have 3 games awaiting players, only the first game has the clan tags next to the players names. I don't have any invitations right now, but My Games/Eliminated/Recently Finished all look fine. I also have the Watched tab from Dako's script, I don't remember if that worked properly before or not.

Jake
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby chipv on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Script was broken by the recent site update for invites. Fixed now, new version available, use link in head post.
Captain chipv

Postby amazzony on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 am

This seems interesting!

/me walks away mumbling about testing it out later
"Thou shalt accept thy dice rolls as the will of the Gods" (Church of Gaming)
"amazzony is a beast" (Woodruff)
Lieutenant amazzony

Postby Qwert on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

Its possible that in clan section with all informacions(score-games-win percentage-days ....)
Can you add section -played games for clan. These will be good to know how many games some member play for hes clan,
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 pm

qwert wrote:Its possible that in clan section with all informacions(score-games-win percentage-days ....)
Can you add section -played games for clan. These will be good to know how many games some member play for hes clan,

I think Tourney Stats does that anyway
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Qwert on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 pm

tourney stats- how can these sript ,can recognise who are member of some clan?
So i select clan and then press tourney stats? But these sript only recognise tourney games,not private games.
Hmm its look that you dont understand mine sugestion
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

qwert wrote:tourney stats- how can these sript ,can recognise who are member of some clan?
So i select clan and then press tourney stats? But these sript only recognise tourney games,not private games.
Hmm its look that you dont understand mine sugestion

I do somewhat, since the newer Clan Wars fall under tourney privies it is easier to calculate games played from that.
I really don't imagine that clan rank would be able to give you any more accurate information, considering it includes data like 1v1's played between opposing clan members even if it's not included in a clan war. How are you going to determine when it's a normal team game between clan members and opponents (for example the 7777777 challenge) or if it is actually part of a clan war? etc etc
Thats why I believe going forward clan privies will be more useful determining this pertinent data. So for example using tourney stats you could select the different wars you've played, and how many times a member has played in those? etc
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Qwert on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 pm

no im meant in clan list where you get all members of clan to have total number of played games for clan for each member-like you have -Games-points-rating-day of join- days in CC and other, these is what i mean that give you row with games played for clan,
In tournament stats,you only can select one chalenge,and get only these informacion,not all games.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:57 pm

also when i check battle- we play with TLW 32 games,but in battle show only 19 games? why?
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives