Conquer Club

Score range on profile

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Score range on profile

Postby Jatekos on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 am

How often is it updated?

I noticed that my high score got updated when I have reached a new high score, but the other end of my score range has not changed for months now.
Major Jatekos

Re: Score range on profile

Postby blakebowling on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 am

Jatekos wrote:How often is it updated?

I noticed that my high score got updated when I have reached a new high score, but the other end of my score range has not changed for months now.

The score range is designed to cover the all time high and low score of each player. However, for players that were around before it was implemented, it only shows the high and low score since implementation.
Private blakebowling

Postby dario2099 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:30 am

blakebowling wrote:

The score range is designed to cover the all time high and low score of each player. However, for players that were around before it was implemented, it only shows the high and low score since implementation.

No, that's not how it works, I clearly remember there was reset at some point, after it was implemented.
Corporal dario2099

Postby redspyder on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 am

I don't know the exact details, but there's a set look back period, like the past 9 months or so. My low score has gone up and my high score has gone down since it was implemented. So it cannot be an all time high and low score.
Major redspyder

Postby Jatekos on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:10 pm

blakebowling wrote:

My low score has actually increased since I created this topic so the score range cannot reflect the all time high/low scores (after its implementation).
Major Jatekos

Postby clangfield on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Jatekos wrote:
blakebowling wrote:

My low score has actually increased since I created this topic so the score range cannot reflect the all time high/low scores (after its implementation).

I concur - I've been a Captain but it's now showing 1762 as my top score :(
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby scirrocco4 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 am

Hmmm...
Sergeant scirrocco4

Postby scirrocco4 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:08 am

The all time low would have to be after a certain amount of games as it would be 1000 or below and not worth keeping the stat ...
Sergeant scirrocco4

Postby King_Herpes on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:47 am

Are you sure you guys just aren't high?
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Return to Conquer Club Discussion