Conquer Club

Holding a Continent

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How do you defend your continents?

Total votes : 0

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:56 am

Not really Rocketry, I often go with a 2 tier defensive system, enough in front to make breaking the continent expensive, and a force behind it to retaliate with, noone wants to break a continent if it means he's going to lose his own bonus the next turn.

That works especially well on continents with several borders that all are connected to one single territory, Europe on the Classic map for example, Ukraine, Western and Southern Europe can be lightly defended if you have a big force on Northern Europe as a threat.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Rocketry on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:13 pm

MeDeFe wrote:Not really Rocketry, I often go with a 2 tier defensive system, enough in front to make breaking the continent expensive, and a force behind it to retaliate with, noone wants to break a continent if it means he's going to lose his own bonus the next turn.

That works especially well on continents with several borders that all are connected to one single territory, Europe on the Classic map for example, Ukraine, Western and Southern Europe can be lightly defended if you have a big force on Northern Europe as a threat.

I agree - what your saying is there are other ways to defend a continent, other than just putting men on the borders. You can write in game chat "If anyone attacks my continent, i will suicide on them" if ya really wanna.

Rocketry
Lieutenant Rocketry

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion