Conquer Club

Fighting against the dice.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Fighting against the dice.

Postby D-money on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm

Everytime I am about to rank up the dice seem to really go against me. How can one fight the dice and one's opponents. For example, should I get a card no matter the cost, stop immediately if I loose two on my roll or roll again and see what happens. I am sure thier are more dynamics to think of then I have posted but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.
Lieutenant D-money

Postby AAFitz on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 pm

well, it really does depend... if its on the first turn, and its escalating, you may not even want to try..better to wait for an openning

but on flat rate, I try very hard to get one... but you cant go too far...

even if you get a mixed set, each individual card is worth 3 armies... probably not worth spending 6 armies to get one card....

but this really depends on the game... if you need the set to live, and getting it doesnt kill you.. go get it... if its risky to get it...just hold out, fortify, and hope for the best...
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby Plutoman on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:59 pm

I fought against the dice earlier >.< I needed one country for a continent, and went 15v2, well, I just clicked auto attack to make it go faster, and I lost 12 of those 15 with him not losing a person :P
Private 1st Class Plutoman

Postby Strider24 on Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:39 pm

same i had 16v1 and loose all and don't even take the place. My dice have been terrible lately for about a week
Tournament Wins:
Back to the Basics II
Sergeant Strider24

Postby SaneOutcast on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 am

Twice in the same map I've lost to 1 army in different territories: 6v1, then 7v1. I'm just waiting to be finished off now.
Cook SaneOutcast

Postby JudeCanter on Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:15 pm

It's computer dice. Roll them like you roll your nuts when you beat-off, you sack of shit.
Cadet JudeCanter

Postby AtomicSlug on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 am

Next time try rolling one attack at a time. Then quit if you lose too many. WaW has a "reserve"option to stop auto-attacks if you only have xx armies left, which would be really nice for this site as well.[/url]
"I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello." - Teal'c
Cook AtomicSlug

Return to Conquer Club Discussion