Conquer Club

Presidential Electoral College Map

Map suggestions, ideas and drafts... They all start life on the Drawing Board.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Presidential Electoral College Map

Postby 7LegSpider on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:13 am

Presidential Electoral College
Mapmaker(s):
Number of Territories: 270 electoral votes (territories/districts) to win, or win by objective in congress

What Makes This Map Worthy of Being Made: Explore how to win the presidential vote: red states vs. blue states vs. 3rd party. Have congressional districts for each state's electoral votes (some states are all or none while NE and ME are split votes). Can the board represent fairly the urban vs. rural demographic leaning? Can we weight the swing states advantage/challenges through making them easier to attack from more territories or more capable of bombarding others?

Map Image: http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2012/P ... /Nov03.png
[bigimg][/bigimg]
Sergeant 1st Class 7LegSpider

Re: Presidential Electoral College Map

Postby 7LegSpider on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:15 am

Electoral college map skewed for population size. http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/ele ... ec1024.png
Sergeant 1st Class 7LegSpider

Postby owenshooter on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 am

nothing has come out of the foundry in quite some time... nothing has moved out of beta in quite some time... unless you recruit a map maker, a programmer and find one of the mods to keep an eye on your progress, this has very little chance of getting made.... good luck!! i would suggest finding who made a few of your maps and contacting them... however, you do run the risk of contacting a member that is no longer active... you have your work cut out for you, but i'm sure you can help make the foundry great, again... the black jesus has spoken...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:23 pm

I'm not sure this map adds anything to the site. We have enough USA maps.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Return to Drafting Room