Conquer Club

Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby Hooch on Fri May 27, 2022 2:19 am

Come back to GON
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Hooch
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Location: Wellington,New Zealand

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon May 30, 2022 12:36 pm

Hooch wrote:Come back to GON


Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 3791
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby IcePack on Mon May 30, 2022 2:18 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Hooch wrote:Come back to GON


Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.


Pretty sure he was a CD before the ranking, and did it while a mod. But it was awhile ago I’d have to look at exact timing. He left due to IRL changes / priority shifts
Image

Some day, we'll all be dead
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15897
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 30, 2022 8:18 pm

TheCrown wrote:The story of the 3 day conqueror.

Cool... Blitzaholic is back...

The Black Jesus has spoken...-Jesus Noir
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 13031
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

I never asked him that, but assumed that he was familiar with how clans operate.
JP4Fun

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant jusplay4fun
 
Posts: 3791
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:10 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

I never asked him that, but assumed that he was familiar with how clans operate.


Long time member (leader?) of TNC before he founded GON
Image

Some day, we'll all be dead
User avatar
Lieutenant IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 15897
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:32 am

IcePack wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Hooch wrote:Come back to GON


Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.


Pretty sure he was a CD before the ranking, and did it while a mod. But it was awhile ago I’d have to look at exact timing. He left due to IRL changes / priority shifts


Being on the CD team around that time period wouldn't have been the most rewarding. I remember the user drama myself and it's the kind that might make you see being on this site as not really worth it. I was friends with some of the CDs and I was like "yeah, I'm never joining that department." :lol:

I hope it's a lot better now for current CDs. It does seem like it has all mellowed out.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
User avatar
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:56 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

I never asked him that, but assumed that he was familiar with how clans operate.


The New Crusade - TNC
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 6175
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:58 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
IcePack wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Hooch wrote:Come back to GON


Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.


Pretty sure he was a CD before the ranking, and did it while a mod. But it was awhile ago I’d have to look at exact timing. He left due to IRL changes / priority shifts


Being on the CD team around that time period wouldn't have been the most rewarding. I remember the user drama myself and it's the kind that might make you see being on this site as not really worth it. I was friends with some of the CDs and I was like "yeah, I'm never joining that department." :lol:

I hope it's a lot better now for current CDs. It does seem like it has all mellowed out.
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 6175
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users