Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:11 am

I was looking at the chat of his past games and found that (on a game he won obviously) :lol:
2022-02-21 01:20:47 - narutoserigala: Good series and you played well.... feel free to join more as I welcome good quality competition

Game 21464686
Image
General ZaBeast
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 5:26 pm
4323

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:24 am

I got foesbecause of joining his 8 games without asking him permission to join. Won 3 of these 8. At the same time, player Natascha joined 10+ his games where naruto won all of them but with Natascha he didnt have problems that she joins his multiple games, even sometimes several games simultaneously.
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
355215962

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby rockfist on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:43 am

josko.ri wrote:I am chasing naruto now. Before the end of the year his reign will end.


Hit me up if you want to play a few team games with a lower ranked player as your teammate to maximize points. I'm not at conqueror level but I don't care about points and I can certainly play above my current rank, but I wouldn't want too many games at once as I am taking a semi break.
Image
User avatar
Major rockfist
 
Posts: 1979
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Location: On the Wings of Death.
322

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:19 pm

:lol: Kick his butt, Josko!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
User avatar
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:46 pm

rockfist wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I am chasing naruto now. Before the end of the year his reign will end.


Hit me up if you want to play a few team games with a lower ranked player as your teammate to maximize points. I'm not at conqueror level but I don't care about points and I can certainly play above my current rank, but I wouldn't want too many games at once as I am taking a semi break.

Sure i will invite you
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
355215962

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby josko.ri on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Shannon Apple wrote::lol: Kick his butt, Josko!

Ironically, it was me who gifted naruto a 3 months premium in November and that premium membership allowee him to create 50 farming/ranching das schlosses. As a thanks note from him I got being foed and all 1 stars ratings after beating him 3 times. :lol:
Image
User avatar
General josko.ri
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
355215962

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby narutoserigala on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:34 am

You claimed that I use my foe tool to stop others from beating me. As already explained, my foe policy is straightforward. Unsportsmanlike gets you permanent place there. Below that, there is a temp cooling off period particularly games that are plagued with 1 way dice problem. No one wants to waste time watching such unproductive dice plays. This applies both to winners and losers alike and don't mistake that you are special. The truth is you aren't.

Some of you don't think I deserve to be Conqueror. The fact is we all played by the same rules. The difference was I made it but you failed all these 5 years since when I achieved that rank on July 2017. The reason why you failed is less to do with me but more to do with you.....you lack something....Conqueror material. Shame on you for using excuses to cover your shortcomings such as lack of talent, discipline, or effort required to achieve this rank and if that is not enough, to disparage others.

So, stop wasting valuable time writing silly messages and learn to improve yourselves and don't depend on external aids ( such as asking Cc to steal points from others) so you can advance.
Conqueror narutoserigala
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 am
2

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Razorvich on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:56 am

Only posting here because I find your response somewhat combative, understandable considering the replies in this thread.

narutoserigala wrote:You claimed that I use my foe tool to stop others from beating me. As already explained, my foe policy is straightforward. Unsportsmanlike gets you permanent place there.

Could you please provide a link to any of your FOE games that you feel were "unsportsmanlike".. would be a really interested read

narutoserigala wrote:Below that, there is a temp cooling off period particularly games that are plagued with 1 way dice problem. No one wants to waste time watching such unproductive dice plays. This applies both to winners and losers alike and don't mistake that you are special. The truth is you aren't.

Any examples of releasing someones FOE? Did they deserve it?.. and if so were they "Special"?

narutoserigala wrote:Some of you don't think I deserve to be Conqueror. The fact is we all played by the same rules.

Totally agree with this statement, but thats what you get when you are on the top, you are not the first Conqueror I have seen to come under this type of Community scrutiny

narutoserigala wrote:The difference was I made it but you failed all these 5 years since when I achieved that rank on July 2017. The reason why you failed is less to do with me but more to do with you.....you lack something....Conqueror material. Shame on you for using excuses to cover your shortcomings such as lack of talent, discipline, or effort required to achieve this rank and if that is not enough, to disparage others.

This all depends on how you got it or retained it since july 2017, not that I have bothered to look it up, i leave that stuff to others who like wasting time doing stuff

narutoserigala wrote:So, stop wasting valuable time writing silly messages and learn to improve yourselves and don't depend on external aids ( such as asking Cc to steal points from others) so you can advance.


I don't consider debate in this forum to be a waste of time, and I don't consider my response here a waste of time, it all adds to the fun of reading the forums daily even though I tend not to post in them much.

Happy MOJO to you and all that read and post in the forums, providing me with entertainment and in the end a positive influence to the site.
High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 4341
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Razorvich on Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:09 am

Razorvich wrote:This all depends on how you got it or retained it since july 2017, not that I have bothered to look it up, i leave that stuff to others who like wasting time doing stuff


Dude.... I wasted some time... is that the only map you can play?
Now I can see now why people are upset with you

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=236757&p=5223671&hilit=+conquerer#p5223671

I can play 5
*This all depends on alcohol content....state of mind and moon phase
High Score: 2569
Image
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
User avatar
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter
 
Posts: 4341
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am
Location: I'm lost........no Idea where I am....

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:06 am

Razorvich wrote:
Razorvich wrote:This all depends on how you got it or retained it since july 2017, not that I have bothered to look it up, i leave that stuff to others who like wasting time doing stuff


Dude.... I wasted some time... is that the only map you can play?
Now I can see now why people are upset with you

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=236757&p=5223671&hilit=+conquerer#p5223671

I can play 5
*This all depends on alcohol content....state of mind and moon phase



:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Major Nut Shot Scott
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby chanakam2020 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:22 am

IcePack wrote:
If it’s that bothersome what the conqueror is doing, I suggest changing / adjusting the requirements to hold the position of conqueror.

My $0.02



Out of those who got cross map platinum medals who has the highest score ?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
532

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:59 am

narutoserigala wrote:Unsportsmanlike gets you permanent place there. Below that, there is a temp cooling off period particularly games that are plagued with 1 way dice problem. No one wants to waste time watching such unproductive dice plays. This applies both to winners and losers alike and don't mistake that you are special. The truth is you aren't.


You're not special either. You overestimate your own ability as a player. You foed Josko and he is one player that does not win on dice plays. There are only a handful of players on this site who are as good as him and none of us think that you're one of them. He learned the map by playing against you, then started beating you with your own strategy and you didn't like it. That makes me think that you're not that good. A great player would enjoy playing people with a high skill level.

Hogging the position of conquerer makes you a target for scrutiny. You already have the medal. Now you're just ranching via the foe system to stay there and prevent anyone else from getting the medal, which is highly unsportsmanlike.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
User avatar
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby xroads on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:37 am

Major xroads
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am
2543

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:54 am

Yeah, Josko did defeat me in my best map, he learns fast, still I will not foe him even if he keeps joining, Naruto just foe everyone that gets a grasp at his map. And pretend he is a superior player.
User avatar
General TrafalgarLaw01
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Location: Buenos Aires
2

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:17 am

Shannon says it best.

Would have loved for this "superior player" to have entered into something like Icepacks One Man Clan tournament. I doubt he would have survived a single round.
Image
User avatar
Major Nut Shot Scott
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby fishydance on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:41 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Shannon says it best.

Would have loved for this "superior player" to have entered into something like Icepacks One Man Clan tournament. I doubt he would have survived a single round.


+1
User avatar
Major fishydance
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Petition for Iron Maid to be crowned conqueror. To my knowledge the only player to have 5x crossmap.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:46 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:Petition for Iron Maid to be crowned conqueror. To my knowledge the only player to have 5x crossmap.


A few other players commenting in this thread have platinum cross map on their profile. But, to be honest, gold would suffice as a prerequisite. I have gold without trying to get it, so isn't difficult to achieve. I just achieved it through games I was playing anyway over the years. Have never bothered with the medal hunting malarkey. Naruto has none, not even bronze, which is incredible. :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
User avatar
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:29 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:Petition for Iron Maid to be crowned conqueror. To my knowledge the only player to have 5x crossmap.


A few other players commenting in this thread have platinum cross map on their profile. But, to be honest, gold would suffice as a prerequisite. I have gold without trying to get it, so isn't difficult to achieve. I just achieved it through games I was playing anyway over the years. Have never bothered with the medal hunting malarkey. Naruto has none, not even bronze, which is incredible. :lol:

IM has 5x platinum!
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby chanakam2020 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:36 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:Petition for Iron Maid to be crowned conqueror. To my knowledge the only player to have 5x crossmap.


A few other players commenting in this thread have platinum cross map on their profile. But, to be honest, gold would suffice as a prerequisite. I have gold without trying to get it, so isn't difficult to achieve. I just achieved it through games I was playing anyway over the years. Have never bothered with the medal hunting malarkey. Naruto has none, not even bronze, which is incredible. :lol:

IM has 5x platinum!


5x platinum means he has won against 25 unique players in 200 maps Am I correct ?
How to know if some one has 5x platinum cross map ?
Does CC give platinum medal 5 times ?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel chanakam2020
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:12 am
532

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 pm

chanakam2020 wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:Petition for Iron Maid to be crowned conqueror. To my knowledge the only player to have 5x crossmap.


A few other players commenting in this thread have platinum cross map on their profile. But, to be honest, gold would suffice as a prerequisite. I have gold without trying to get it, so isn't difficult to achieve. I just achieved it through games I was playing anyway over the years. Have never bothered with the medal hunting malarkey. Naruto has none, not even bronze, which is incredible. :lol:

IM has 5x platinum!


5x platinum means he has won against 25 unique players in 200 maps Am I correct ?
How to know if some one has 5x platinum cross map ?
Does CC give platinum medal 5 times ?

Yes, 25 unique opponents on all maps. No, CC does not track that but you can track it yourself in maprank. He's shared that Don also has 10+ unique opponents on all maps.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
User avatar
Brigadier Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
2

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Fyrdraca on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:03 pm

fishydance wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:Shannon says it best.

Would have loved for this "superior player" to have entered into something like Icepacks One Man Clan tournament. I doubt he would have survived a single round.


+1



No doubt about this. This type of tourney definitely forces both broad map expertise as well as different games types (dubs, trips, quads). I’m excited for when this Grand Finale tourney gets going!
User avatar
Brigadier Fyrdraca
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am
Location: Missouri, USA
232

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Fyrdraca on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:28 pm

In addition to cross-map medal requirement, would be interesting to have a component of random map be incorporated as well. There is something to be said about being able to adjust play style to any setting on a random map. Obviously, some random map / settings combinations are ridiculous (e.g., Doodle Earth quads) but I think there is still some skill in being able to adapt as needed.

Also, it’s funny, I’m only 1/8 against him in poly 3 games (though six of those were 4+ years ago). We never had a back and forth disagreement in chat until this last one, which he won. Dice were admittedly ridiculous on both sides during the game. But our chat was much more combative than in the past.

I just started his only open Schloss game so we will see if I can take 35 points or so off him :-)
User avatar
Brigadier Fyrdraca
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am
Location: Missouri, USA
232

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users