Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby xroads on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:05 pm

He is bragging that he is joining as team 2 on their map

My way of reaching the conqueror is playing games mostly as team 2, maybe more than 95% my public games are played as team 2, while only clan and tribe games are sometimes played as team 1 where I choose map and settings.

Playing as team 2 means that opponents surely know the map very well as both the map and the settings were chosen by them.

I am curious, who were past conquerors who reached the title mostly by joining public games that other players created, rather than exclusively playing their own maps and settings as team 1?

21714947 a cook, a cook, and a sarg
21805848 2 corps and a captain
21780007n pvt, sarg, and maj
21883361 sarg and leuit
21667337 leuit, cook, maj
2185030 nsarg sarg
21636027 pvt cook cook corp

Yeah, real challenging
Lieutenant xroads

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:25 pm

Who cares? Are you trying to measure Josko's e-peen against the size of your e-peen? Not sure who would win that. So much ego on this site and everyone accusing everyone else of having the biggest ego. :lol:

We all know you have a personal issue with Josko, and you shouldn't be responding to him at all, or following him around to various threads. You should not have gotten involved in our clan war thread either.

If I were in Josko's position, I'd just not respond to you. You're clearly looking to stir the pot for whatever weird reason. We can all see that. It's not a good look.

And now I am off to sleep. :lol:

Boys are daft.
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:00 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:Boys are daft.

Word
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:02 pm

xroads wrote:He is bragging that he is joining as team 2 on their map

My way of reaching the conqueror is playing games mostly as team 2, maybe more than 95% my public games are played as team 2, while only clan and tribe games are sometimes played as team 1 where I choose map and settings.

Playing as team 2 means that opponents surely know the map very well as both the map and the settings were chosen by them.

I am curious, who were past conquerors who reached the title mostly by joining public games that other players created, rather than exclusively playing their own maps and settings as team 1?

21714947 a cook, a cook, and a sarg
21805848 2 corps and a captain
21780007n pvt, sarg, and maj
21883361 sarg and leuit
21667337 leuit, cook, maj
2185030 nsarg sarg
21636027 pvt cook cook corp

Yeah, real challenging

Of all games that were listed, the newest one is 21883361, started 6 weeks ago.
Couldnt you find ang newer example of joining vs low rankers to support your claim that I "exclusively" target them?

Furthermore, in span of last two months I joined about 250 public games so 7 games that you listed out of 250 played games is share of less than 3% of all my games, do you consider 3% as a pattern?

Additionally, besides these few games that I joined vs lower rankes teams, there are few others that I joined inthe same team with cooks or lower ranked players (see two examples below) so I also welcome to play with them, not only vs them. Two game examples below are when these teammates turned to be deadbeats, in ww2 europe there were even two deadveats in my team.

Get a life, stalker! :mrgreen:
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Also why dont you point finger into anyone onthe site who scored platinum dubs or triples or quadruples medal?

It is literally impossible toscore these medals playing only Majors and above becauwe there are not enough Majors onthe site playing team games to achieve 1000 unique wins.

Did these players with platinum team medals exploit low ranked players?

And FYI, although I am known as being mostly team player, Istill dont have platinum dubs nor triples medal because I mostly played team games versus the skillest opponents from the site who are in other top clans.

If I was targeting low ranked players, as you are biasedly implying, then I would have scored dubs and triples platinum medal long ago being on this site for 13years.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:09 am

Shannon Apple wrote:If I were in Josko's position, I'd just not respond to you. You're clearly looking to stir the pot for whatever weird reason. We can all see that. It's not a good look.

They both do it to each other. Josko been doing it to Goranz lately as well.

Yes other people go over the line more so than Josko, but he is equally at fault.

Tired of this narrative you keep painting as if it's much more one sided than it actually is.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:23 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:If I were in Josko's position, I'd just not respond to you. You're clearly looking to stir the pot for whatever weird reason. We can all see that. It's not a good look.

They both do it to each other. Josko been doing it to Goranz lately as well.

Yes other people go over the line more so than Josko, but he is equally at fault.

Tired of this narrative you keep painting as if it's much more one sided than it actually is.

Well GoanZ started all the drama from his side unnecesarily.
Imagine one game of set 2 was filled late than deadline by 7 minutes and GoranZ dared to write in public forums that S&M GAMES were late filled implying that there were so many games and likely for a bigger margin than 7 minutes.
To be more paradoxical, All that saying from him came when he sent set 2 home games 30 hours late, which means that our game filling deadline automatically gets extended from the original deadline by 30 hours and that factually we were not late to the extended deadline.
So when he acted as such jerk that 7 minute late fiing games to original deadline (but not late to the 30 hours extended deadline) bothered him so much that it was worthy of public mention in the thread, then of couse that I backfired on him.

As for xroads, that guy is so worthless in my eyes that I dont bother to check how is he, what he is doing or whatnot about him.
However, he is following me like stalker accross every single thread that I made comments even when he has nothing to do in that thread such as in FALL vs S&M war, and amways makes comments about me in the worst possible context.
His last 7 in-a-row forum posts on CC are all something about me accross dufferent theads, always very ill-minded comments.

For example, he highlighed several of my games vs low ranked players, from which combined I didnt score more than 50 points and since my rank is 5250 then obviously I scored vast majority of points from other games vs top level opponents.

In war vs FALL, from current status of games it looks like my games will score 18 wins out of 21 games played. If we assume that every win and loss equals to 20 points given that both teams have high rankes players, this leads to about 300 points gained from the war versus 1450 points ranked clan. Lookimg at recent past, 16 of 18 wins vs TOFU also gave me a boost of about 280 points solely from that war.

So you can see the extent of ill-mindes xroads who is highlighting some games where I didnt score more than 50 points combined (some of these games vs low rankers I also lost which costed me a lot od points) yet he does not mention that from two wars vs 2nd and 3rd ranked clans I (will) score more than 500 points combined.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:44 am

im not reading all that

my point is that when you have issues with these people, you love to instigate them in other places

you had your arguments with goranz in the war thread, then started referring to him in other threads completely unnecessarily

then people like shannon keep jumping to your side immediately but it works both ways ultimately
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:49 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:im not reading all that

my point is that when you have issues with these people, you love to instigate them in other places

you had your arguments with goranz in the war thread, then started referring to him in other threads completely unnecessarily

then people like shannon keep jumping to your side immediately but it works both ways ultimately

That was a mild joke.

NSS posted that he signed up in protest and at that time only FALL of all clans wasnot yet signed up so I joked that GoranZ might also be protester and sign up.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:51 am

like i said

you rarely go over the line

but you love to instigate and tease people

not a criticism or attack, just is what it is
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby chanakam2020 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:57 am

No matter what you guys & gurls do & tell,
Llama is the greatest !!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>
Cook chanakam2020

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:02 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:like i said

TLDR
You could make it shorter and just said that I am Croatian. O:)
Major josko.ri

Postby All Black Rugby on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:37 am

haha, ah that's funny
Colonel All Black Rugby

Postby All Black Rugby on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:40 am

loutil wrote:Josko is closing fast.
I have been on this site for over 11 years. In that time, Josko is the best player I have encountered and it is not close. He is and will be a worthy conqueror. Good luck.

Agree.
Think the word you're looking for is: savant
Colonel All Black Rugby

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:39 am

josko.ri wrote:

TLDR

i dont think i know any other croatians. is that a national trait :lol:
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

TLDR

i dont think i know any other croatians. is that a national trait :lol:

Croatians are talented. In almost every Olympics we score the most medals per capita.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:25 am

take victories where u can i suppose
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:25 pm

josko.ri wrote:Croatians are talented. In almost every Olympics we score the most medals per capita.

Which one ?
Think your best is ranked 6 in medal per capita in 2016.
Except that you're rarely even in the top 10.
https://www.medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:2020
Colonel Donelladan

Postby chanakam2020 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:38 pm

Donelladan wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Croatians are talented. In almost every Olympics we score the most medals per capita.

Which one ?

How about CC Olympics ?
Cook chanakam2020

Postby xroads on Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:37 pm

Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

You gotta love it when someone gets fact checked.
Lieutenant xroads

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:19 pm

Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

I think Josko's e-peen rating has now taken on a life of it's own. :lol:
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:55 am

xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

I bet that xroads would be willing to donate his left kidney if some my claim is proven to be false. :lol:

Since Athhens 2004, Croatia is from top 5 to top 15 ranked on the above list provided by Don, if we exclude countries of less than 1 million population, where scorinf 1 or 2 medals brings you to the top immediately.

But my reference was more on how much individual medals are scored by each country per capita. In the case of Croatia, we often scored Olympic medals in team sports such as handball or waterpolo. In that case, it is not just one medal awarded, it is that 20+ players who played in the team scored 1 medal each and brought it home. In this statistics provided by Don team sports medals are counted as 1 medal, but there were in fact issues 20+ phyisical medals issued, one for each player participating player in the winning team.
Major josko.ri

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:36 am

josko.ri wrote:
xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

I bet that xroads would be willing to donate his left kidney if some my claim is proven to be false. :lol:

Since Athhens 2004, Croatia is from top 5 to top 15 ranked on the above list provided by Don, if we exclude countries of less than 1 million population, where scorinf 1 or 2 medals brings you to the top immediately.

But my reference was more on how much individual medals are scored by each country per capita. In the case of Croatia, we often scored Olympic medals in team sports such as handball or waterpolo. In that case, it is not just one medal awarded, it is that 20+ players who played in the team scored 1 medal each and brought it home. In this statistics provided by Don team sports medals are counted as 1 medal, but there were in fact issues 20+ phyisical medals issued, one for each player participating player in the winning team.

You know how much bullshit using this as a metric is. It's not 20+ players winning, it's a single team winning. We also don't compare CC clans using the "amount of players with a clan event win medal", we compare the amount of wins a clan has of that event.
General Extreme Ways

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:08 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

You know how much bullshit using this as a metric is. It's not 20+ players winning, it's a single team winning. We also don't compare CC clans using the "amount of players with a clan event win medal", we compare the amount of wins a clan has of that event.

i worded it as medals per capita, so then each "capita" that won a medal should be counted as +1.
When a team wins an Olympics medal, then literally 20+ medals are produced and awarded to every "capita" of the team, unlike singles event when only one medal is produced and awarded.

I think Croatia also have medals in 8-player rowing, for instance.
If each of these 8 players compete individually in various rowing disciplines where each of these players is the strongest (so many of disciplines exist in rowing) then they would surely be candidates for 8 different medals.
Major josko.ri

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:04 am

josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
xroads wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Which one ?

i worded it as medals per capita, so then each "capita" that won a medal should be counted as +1.
When a team wins an Olympics medal, then literally 20+ medals are produced and awarded to every "capita" of the team, unlike singles event when only one medal is produced and awarded.

I think Croatia also have medals in 8-player rowing, for instance.
If each of these 8 players compete individually in various rowing disciplines where each of these players is the strongest (so many of disciplines exist in rowing) then they would surely be candidates for 8 different medals.

They better win those 8 different medals then.

You are technically correct, but it just makes the whole argument worthless. I'm sure NL has the most snowboard medals per mm of snow on a yearly basis, or something. Or perhaps country Y has the highest amounts of medals in discipline X per capita actually playing discipline X. That metric makes some sense.

On another not, I'm sure the Netherlands is the absolute best at Korfball. That doesn't mean anything, because there's like only 2 countries that seriously play it (NL and Belgium, I think).
General Extreme Ways

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion