Conquer Club

Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Memoirs of TheCrown, site conqueror

Postby Hooch on Fri May 27, 2022 2:19 am

Come back to GON
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon May 30, 2022 12:36 pm

Hooch wrote:Come back to GON

Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby IcePack on Mon May 30, 2022 2:18 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Very Unlikely, Hooch. He left several months after this matter became a CC Issue.

BTW: soon after he achieved Conquer Rank, he was promoted by CC to Clan Director. Then the "roof" collapsed. He left within the year, as I best recall.

Pretty sure he was a CD before the ranking, and did it while a mod. But it was awhile ago I’d have to look at exact timing. He left due to IRL changes / priority shifts

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 30, 2022 8:18 pm

TheCrown wrote:The story of the 3 day conqueror.

Cool... Blitzaholic is back...

The Black Jesus has spoken...-Jesus Noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

I never asked him that, but assumed that he was familiar with how clans operate.
JP4Fun

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:10 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

I never asked him that, but assumed that he was familiar with how clans operate.

Long time member (leader?) of TNC before he founded GON

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:32 am

IcePack wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Pretty sure he was a CD before the ranking, and did it while a mod. But it was awhile ago I’d have to look at exact timing. He left due to IRL changes / priority shifts

Being on the CD team around that time period wouldn't have been the most rewarding. I remember the user drama myself and it's the kind that might make you see being on this site as not really worth it. I was friends with some of the CDs and I was like "yeah, I'm never joining that department." :lol:

I hope it's a lot better now for current CDs. It does seem like it has all mellowed out.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:56 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Was TheCrown in a Clan, other than GoN? Does anyone still here know? If so, which?

The New Crusade - TNC
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Keefie on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:58 am

Shannon Apple wrote:
IcePack wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Being on the CD team around that time period wouldn't have been the most rewarding. I remember the user drama myself and it's the kind that might make you see being on this site as not really worth it. I was friends with some of the CDs and I was like "yeah, I'm never joining that department." :lol:

I hope it's a lot better now for current CDs. It does seem like it has all mellowed out.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:25 pm

Keefie wrote:

The New Crusade - TNC

Thanks, Keefie and IcePack.
JP4Fun

Postby SoN!c on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:32 pm

"700 games started in 10 days... yes, I spent 18 to 20 hours a day playing those games for quite a few days... "

Then i saw his profile : 14161 games completed, 9072 (64%) won

Joined:Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm - Last visited: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 am

Thats 3.300 games a year :o :o :o Finishing 9 games a day, daily gameload must have been well over 200+

UNREAL!! and then he is pushed towards the exit by ignorant shallow opinions so he thinks "did i just spended 3 years of my life to get this kind of crap?" and people wonder why site numbers drop down :lol:

700 games started in 10 days...

Respect! =D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:48 am

SoN!c wrote:
"700 games started in 10 days... yes, I spent 18 to 20 hours a day playing those games for quite a few days... "

Thats 3.300 games a year :o :o :o Finishing 9 games a day, daily gameload must have been well over 200+

UNREAL!! and then he is pushed towards the exit by ignorant shallow opinions so he thinks "did i just spended 3 years of my life to get this kind of crap?" and people wonder why site numbers drop down :lol:

Respect! =D> =D> =D>

I remember he invited me to play some 1v1 games with him and then we'd play 5 games at once and just churn through them all in 5-10 minutes like they were 1min turn speed games though they were just traditional speed.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby SoN!c on Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:43 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
SoN!c wrote:

Respect! =D> =D> =D>

I remember he invited me to play some 1v1 games with him and then we'd play 5 games at once and just churn through them all in 5-10 minutes like they were 1min turn speed games though they were just traditional speed.

Well you need 2 to tango! Must of been a hell of a fast player - not many of that caliber out there
Major SoN!c

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion