Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby narutoserigala on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:25 am

Ok TG.

I have no problem moving on and I basically ignored him before and can do so in the future.

However, in fairness, I must defend xroads and Natascha. Them taking just 1 game at a time and rejoining after a time over the course of month even years is reasonable Both of them always gave their best shot. So they don't deserved to be disparaged. They are honorable players and xroads especially had me on the ropes countless times at Schloss. To be honest he is one player who could force me to think really hard coming back from the brink

Having said that, I move on.
Last edited by narutoserigala on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshal narutoserigala

Postby Ltrain on Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:59 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:For your excel document re: war planning I am no longer part of REP.

Didnt you leave TOFU togo to REP? Then you returned back to TOFU? Such a clan whore, 5th clan chamge in lifetime ;)

Yeah, I left TOFU to go to REP and then concluded that with thesis struggles, I still had enough time (and energy) to commit to TOFU at least a tad more. I wanted a step down in activity etc but I wasnt actually doing it, so TOFU was a better fit in the end. REP are still bros though.

Same here, I was going to join REP on the launch and technically left RET to do so, but once they were discussing using snapchat for moves I realized it probably wasn't going to be for me. I like discussing moves and strategizing but I knew I was gonna be that guy that didn't check in... a lot
Major Ltrain

Postby Davie.K on Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:39 am

What happened to narutoserigala ? no longer in the top 25.
Sergeant 1st Class Davie.K

Postby Donelladan on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:32 am

When you don't play any game for one month, you're not visible on the scoreboard anymore.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Davie.K on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:41 am

Donelladan wrote:When you don't play any game for one month, you're not visible on the scoreboard anymore.

Cheers of course,I forgot...back into obscurity now I guess after losing the title.

Postby Davie.K on Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:26 am

He-she-it-they are back...probably smelt blood in the water with the scores close once again....imagine reclaiming the crown..edging closer
Last edited by Davie.K on Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby general cod on Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:59 pm

This is what he wants, he thinks only of himself - being infamous would be a bonus to his soul less ego. I called this out years ago but nothing changed, unless the 'conqueror' has to face a challenge worthy of that position what is it worth?
Devise an annual challenge that includes top 4 best + .. obviously you can't strip the points but the title you can, so what if he has the most points by being a one trek pony.
Conquer club has so much more to it, get BW off his backside to create a solution so the title 'conqueror' can't be held by a narrow'minded, self obsessed, egotistical, condescending and one game wonder charlatan such as he.
Major general cod

Postby general cod on Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:01 pm

Too late then ...
Major general cod

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:22 am

Of 4 months being conqueror, I joined more games on away maps (team 2) than on home maps. Almost every of these games (both home and away) awarded me for less than 20 points per win and less than 20 points for loss. Thus, to maintain the conqueror status, I need to have very high winning percentage while playing vs the best teams on the site mostly on their home maps. Additionally, I also compete in a 1v1 tournament where each round is best-of-3, one game on home/away map an one on random. Solely from that tournament, with score 3-3, I cumulatively lost 187 points thus my score would have been around 6200 if I avoided 1v1 games.

I bet that the other "wannabe conqueror" does not even remember when did he last time play a game as team 2 or any game where his opponents chose map and settings (or random map). :lol:
Major josko.ri

Postby TeeGee on Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:45 am

narutoserigala is no longer conqueror, so from a moderation perspective this have turned into a bait/flame thread and therefore LOCKED
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion