Conquer Club

Most Active Games ever at one time-1250

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Most Active Games ever at one time

Postby Incandenza on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

porkenbeans wrote:You would conclude wrong. check my MR on doodle. And they were 1v1 started by me. I think that it is my second in points maps.

That's fantastic for you. Except for the fact that HA started the 3 doodle games. Soooooo you joined those 3 games and... what was the problem again?
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Incandenza wrote:
porkenbeans wrote:You would conclude wrong. check my MR on doodle. And they were 1v1 started by me. I think that it is my second in points maps.

That's fantastic for you. You started the games, HA joined them, what's the problem again?
No, you do NOT quite comprehend.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Incandenza on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 pm

porkenbeans wrote:
Incandenza wrote:

That's fantastic for you. You started the games, HA joined them, what's the problem again?
No, you do NOT quite comprehend.

You're right, I have difficulty following faulty logic and pointless discussion. What I do know is that you're salting the thread with spurious allegations and general pork-ish behavior for no good reason, so perhaps you should toddle off back to your mapmaking lair and let the adults have some time to ourselves.

Colonel Incandenza

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Incandenza wrote:

That's fantastic for you. Except for the fact that HA started the 3 doodle games. Soooooo you joined those 3 games and... what was the problem again?

I did start them-pork child--that is why I am red.

I barely have time to not miss turns, but you contend I am trying to only play the games I am losing. Unfortunately for me I was losing all three games with you until I made a great move blocking you from a card to most likely win the third game. My goal is to not drop below captain, but I think lieutenant is in my near future. Even with the large amount of low ranks that joined my games I doubt I will drop to sgt. Now go away, I have moves to make.

For those of you who understand what I am doing (99.9%) of you , please enjoy my stupidity of actually having this many active games. I will continue to let you in on any of the enjoyable accusations that come my way.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

HighlanderAttack wrote:
For those of you who understand what I am doing (99.9%) of you , please enjoy my stupidity of actually having this many active games. I will continue to let you in on any of the enjoyable accusations that come my way.

You are either stupid or need to go find some p0449 (or both).... I concur.
Maps Maps Maps!

Take part in this survey and possibly win an upgrade -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby Qwert on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm

these is like some psyhiatric experiment-how will you feel after 700 active games
1-stay normal
2-i dont have answer on these :mrgreen:
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Incandenza on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

I'll admit, I'm totally fascinated by the concept of having 700+ active games, especially considering I have a personal ceiling of around 20 (and am rarely within half a dozen of that).

Colonel Incandenza

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:17 pm

I have another knee surgery tomorrow... Ill be sitting on my ass for a week.... Im tempted. I just hate 1vs1s with a passion.

hmm.... im tempted.. Its obvious im not too worried about rank.
Maps Maps Maps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGg4a0VxUzJLb1NGNUFwZHBuOHRFZnc6MQ
Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby the.killing.44 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm

P-O-R-K!
E-N-B-E!
A! N! S!

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

CLUELESS!

(OT: you're still insane, HA)
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm

army of nobunaga wrote:I have another knee surgery tomorrow... Ill be sitting on my ass for a week.... Im tempted. I just hate 1vs1s with a passion.

hmm.... im tempted.. Its obvious im not too worried about rank.

You and JR have now threatened me--I must go for 1000

No frigging way--I have played on and off most of the day and I am still only at 4 hours and I am ready for bed.

I work from 8-4 tomorrow so I am being tested bad right now--I have to get to 19 hours ASAP.

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

roflmao... is it really that bad? even when I had 200games I was still able to log in once a day and play for about 100 minutes and be caught up.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

ohh... you know what. scratch that, you are doing 1vs1's.... those mofos are taking turns RIGHT after you are.... I see how badly you are screwed now...

I hate 1vs1s... I think I will hate you if I do this tomorrow night. lol
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm

It is like I said before, coded played this scheme last year. I don't really think that it gained him a lot, but it did redistribute a ton of points down the leaderboard.

It basicly works like this, for those of you that are not aware.

First you create a shitload of 1v1 games on small maps like doodle or lux.
Then you try to finish the lost cause games first. But you need to do them in order of highest ranks first, and work your way down to the low rankers. This assures that you loose the least amount of points.
also, you want to throw in a few wins with low rankers to try to disguise what you are up to.

Then once that is out of the way, you are now a very low rank, (probable cook).

Now you are poised to start the climb back up the ladder.
You then want to start finishing your winning games in the same order of high rankers first. this assures that you gain the optimal amount of points.
And as fast as fell, now you start climbing. You collect 50 or more points per win, for beating your actual peers.

Like I said, I don't think that in the end you really make out that much, but for the Major that joined 10, 20, 30 or more of your games, it robs him blind. For him to break even with you he must win 8, or 9 out of 10 games.

Now, if HA wanted to just try for some silly record of most active games, I would not care one way or the other. But when I see him operating in the above described fashion, I must question his actual motives.

From looking at his games, it seems pretty clear what they truly are. And this nonsense about how it is not possible to keep track of all those games like that, is rubbish. It is as simple as shooting ducks in a barrel.

Now, he has started off exactly as described above. Lets see if he now deviates from the system, bites the bullet, and actually plays each game in chronological order. ;)
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby army of nobunaga on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Dude... get a life... well the op and you need a life....

Do you really think a guy that has to take a turn like every fucking 20 secs is trying to get higher in rank? And if so, I say f*ck it.. let him. He is earning it by giving up his life.

Who cares? Is your rank going down? Why are you worked up about it? I dont think he is cheating. And if he was even doing the crap you say he is, well like I said... him losing -1.00 vision in each eye is about the payment he should get. His ass is glued to a computer.... I mean.. CC isnt fun for him right now.. its miserable work.

Go back to your 4 games at a time... and easy life as a player... and leave him alone and this thread.
or at least have the NUTTS to go to the RIGHT forum and officially allege this shit.

You going to accuse me of this If I get over 700 games? No? its because there is some personal history between you and this guy...

leave it the f*ck off this thread.
Maps Maps Maps!

Cadet army of nobunaga

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 pm

army of nobunaga wrote:Dude... get a life... well the op and you need a life....

Do you really think a guy that has to take a turn like every fucking 20 secs is trying to get higher in rank? And if so, I say f*ck it.. let him. He is earning it by giving up his life.

Who cares? Is your rank going down? Why are you worked up about it? I dont think he is cheating. And if he was even doing the crap you say he is, well like I said... him losing -1.00 vision in each eye is about the payment he should get. His ass is glued to a computer.... I mean.. CC isnt fun for him right now.. its miserable work.

Go back to your 4 games at a time... and easy life as a player... and leave him alone and this thread.
or at least have the NUTTS to go to the RIGHT forum and officially allege this shit.

You going to accuse me of this If I get over 700 games? No? its because there is some personal history between you and this guy...

leave it the f*ck off this thread.
Wrong on all counts. I am not aware of any history good or bad with him. I just remember how coded ripped me and others off, for a shitload of points.

Also, I did NOT come in here and start any accusing. He himself brought me into this thread by posting private game chat.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:31 pm

porkenbeans wrote:It is like I said before, coded played this scheme last year. I don't really think that it gained him a lot, but it did redistribute a ton of points down the leaderboard.

It basicly works like this, for those of you that are not aware.

First you create a shitload of 1v1 games on small maps like doodle or lux.
Then you try to finish the lost cause games first. But you need to do them in order of highest ranks first, and work your way down to the low rankers. This assures that you loose the least amount of points.
also, you want to throw in a few wins with low rankers to try to disguise what you are up to.

Then once that is out of the way, you are now a very low rank, (probable cook).

Now you are poised to start the climb back up the ladder.
You then want to start finishing your winning games in the same order of high rankers first. this assures that you gain the optimal amount of points.
And as fast as fell, now you start climbing. You collect 50 or more points per win, for beating your actual peers.

Like I said, I don't think that in the end you really make out that much, but for the Major that joined 10, 20, 30 or more of your games, it robs him blind. For him to break even with you he must win 8, or 9 out of 10 games.

Now, if HA wanted to just try for some silly record of most active games, I would not care one way or the other. But when I see him operating in the above described fashion, I must question his actual motives.

From looking at his games, it seems pretty clear what they truly are. And this nonsense about how it is not possible to keep track of all those games like that, is rubbish. It is as simple as shooting ducks in a barrel.

Now, he has started off exactly as described above. Lets see if he now deviates from the system, bites the bullet, and actually plays each game in chronological order. ;)

Again-way off base--I have played 15000 games and am not one who cares about rank, but I do prefer to stay at Major. I guess you will realize how much of an idiot you are when I am done with these games in about a week and be under Major. There is no way I can keep a good rank doing all these games especially with all the low ranks that joined my games. If what you accuse me of doing really happens I will drop to cook and then jump to brigadier. Trust me-the lowest I will go is srgt--and I hope to avoid that. The highest I will go is Captain during this span of games. You are a paranoid person and of course I want to bring this to other players attention to make you look like the fool you evidently are. Why are you so paranoid anyway?

Postby HighlanderAttack on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

army of nobunaga wrote:ohh... you know what. scratch that, you are doing 1vs1's.... those mofos are taking turns RIGHT after you are.... I see how badly you are screwed now...

I hate 1vs1s... I think I will hate you if I do this tomorrow night. lol

The turnover rate is unreal. I have played on and off all day and still have 500 turns to take. I am almost at 7 hours.

Postby olkok on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

to porkenbeans:

Honestly it does not matter what you think on this subject. I can tell you from sitting right next to HA while he's playing that he's just making moves as they come. He even borrowed my laptop to take home so he could use a faster computer to make his moves. At any given time he has over 500 games waiting for him to take his turn. Use the ConquerTell plugin and put in his name and you'll be able to see that. There is no way he could pick out certain games and just play those. He would miss turns left and right. At this point, I would say to just foe HA and be done with ever playing against him again.
Jack Byrnes wrote:Jesus, Focker, It's just a game!

Lieutenant olkok

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:02 pm

olkok wrote:to porkenbeans:

Honestly it does not matter what you think on this subject. I can tell you from sitting right next to HA while he's playing that he's just making moves as they come. He even borrowed my laptop to take home so he could use a faster computer to make his moves. At any given time he has over 500 games waiting for him to take his turn. Use the ConquerTell plugin and put in his name and you'll be able to see that. There is no way he could pick out certain games and just play those. He would miss turns left and right. At this point, I would say to just foe HA and be done with ever playing against him again.
If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize. I would never had said a word to him if he had not taken his turn on his loosing game , and then skipped the other two games that were still winnable. It's just that, that is exactly what coded did. He pissed off a lot of people including myself. I am just glad that it is only 3 games, and not the 20 plus games like I had with coded. lol. God that flucker pissed me off. he stole a couple hundred points from me.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby mgconstruction on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey Frank N furter with a side of gas,

Read slow as to understand please.

I for one can tell you, HA takes his turn based on his time left to take his turn. If he has 700+ games he could easily have 10, 20, 30, or more games in between your few games which means the only way to play all your games sequentially would be that he would have to search for those specific games. I mean literally your games could have been split up on numerous pages in his active games pages. please quit being a dolt & enjoy the games. :?
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

HA has lost his mind.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm

mgconstruction wrote:Hey Frank N furter with a side of gas,

Read slow as to understand please.

I for one can tell you, HA takes his turn based on his time left to take his turn. If he has 700+ games he could easily have 10, 20, 30, or more games in between your few games which means the only way to play all your games sequentially would be that he would have to search for those specific games. I mean literally your games could have been split up on numerous pages in his active games pages. please quit being a dolt & enjoy the games. :?
Who is the girl. Wow she is gorgeous.

BTW, I have apologized to HA for acting like a butt-head. It just smelled like the same trap that I fell for with coded. Then when HA played the loosing game and skipped the others, well I was just about sure that I had fallen into that Flucked up trap again.
Last edited by porkenbeans on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 pm

You should probably drop those extra 7 games that are awaiting players, don't want to overdue it now.

ps mg, I like the avatar.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby mgconstruction on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:You should probably drop those extra 7 games that are awaiting players, don't want to overdue it now.
=D> :lol: :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class mgconstruction

Postby HighlanderAttack on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 am

This guy reminds me of me when I lose it :)

2010-03-12 13:15:52 - crusadercmh: fucked once again. Enjoy the poins
2010-03-12 13:19:37 - crusadercmh: points, rather
2010-03-13 14:56:47 - crusadercmh: Pay no attention to my rants. I was dropped on my head repeatedly as a child.
2010-03-14 13:13:38 - crusadercmh: Ouch!
2010-03-14 13:14:45 - crusadercmh: No way you should have been able to do that. Once again fucked by the programmers @ CC.

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion