Conquer Club

CC Rumor Mill

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Rumor Mill

Postby notyou2 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 pm

squishyg wrote:I heard the band is getting back together.

As in The Band? Really?

That's awesome.
Captain notyou2

Postby chapcrap on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I heard that IcePack is pregnant and his morning sickness is awful.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby JoshyBoy on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:02 pm

I heard that someone wants me to change my username to JoshyMan seeing as I'm no longer a child (well, physically not... mentally... maybe) :shock:
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Re: At the Donkey Show

Postby owenshooter on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 pm

notyou2 wrote:

As in The Band? Really?

That's awesome.

i heard that people really have no freakin' idea what is going on with this... if it is true, lord bless us all... the black jesus is concerned...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: At the Donkey Show

Postby notyou2 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:56 pm

owenshooter wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

As in The Band? Really?

That's awesome.

i heard that people really have no freakin' idea what is going on with this... if it is true, lord bless us all... the black jesus is concerned...-el Jesus negro

I was just amazed that zombies are real, and apparently the black jesus already knew this as he is all knowing.
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 am

JoshyBoy wrote:I heard that someone wants me to change my username to JoshyMan seeing as I'm no longer a child (well, physically not... mentally... maybe) :shock:

I heard that is cause a certain colourful player likes men not boys. Wish fulfilment thinking on his part, I'm sure. Your not planning to move to the channel islands are you?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:43 am

I heard I got my sword back... 8-)
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 am

JoshyBoy wrote:I heard I got my sword back... 8-)

Looks like crossed swords. Sword fighting again are we?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby JoshyBoy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 am

BoganGod wrote:

I heard Bogan wants to cross swords with me...

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Gillipig on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:30 am

Rumors are now that Bogan and Joshy are crossing swords together. Are we looking at CC's first openly gay couple? First "openly gay" as AoG and Nietzsche have not yet admitted to such acts, but we all suspect they're at it.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:50 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

I heard Bogan wants to cross swords with me...

i heard that some members still don't realize a certain rank insignia is not 2 swords "crossing"... sigh... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:42 am

Gillipig wrote:Rumors are now that Bogan and Joshy are crossing swords together. Are we looking at CC's first openly gay couple? First "openly gay" as AoG and Nietzsche have not yet admitted to such acts, but we all suspect they're at it.

Rumour has it, that AoG and Nietzsche are not exclusive, hence not a couple. They are a couple of people, that are suspected of coupling. Since they are suspected of coupling with many couples, singles and devices. They are not a couple in the strict relationship usage of the world. Couple of points
@Beige dude with perforated hands - So if they are not two swords crossed(counting scimitars as swords for arguments sake) then what are they?
@Norwegian pretending to be swedish - So gilli are you carrying a torch for joshyboy?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:47 am

BoganGod wrote:@Beige dude with perforated hands - So if they are not two swords crossed(counting scimitars as swords for arguments sake) then what are they?

Rumor has it that it was established many years ago that it is a SWORD and SCABBARD... the black jesus has brought light to the bogans... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Rumour has it that the Black Jesus is about to get busy with PMs

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby notyou2 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Fruitcake wrote:Rumour has it that the Black Jesus is about to get busy with PMs

Owens a girl?????????
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:21 am

owenshooter wrote:
BoganGod wrote:@Beige dude with perforated hands - So if they are not two swords crossed(counting scimitars as swords for arguments sake) then what are they?

Rumor has it that it was established many years ago that it is a SWORD and SCABBARD... the black jesus has brought light to the bogans... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

Closer examination would suggest that insignia is not two swords. Well spotted my Ethiopian Jewish friend(jesus was Jewish, for Jesus to be black not olive and still Jewish Ethiopian descent would make.sense) , sorry side tracked. Rumour would have it that insignia is actually a cutlass and treasure map. Just had a thought(yes rare occurrence), Owen are you a dark skinned Mexican?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 am

Rumour has it that Team CC is giving all players a Christmas Gift as an apology for all the problems that the changes have caused.
Captain notyou2

Postby dario2099 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:46 am

BoganGod wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Closer examination would suggest that insignia is not two swords. Well spotted my Ethiopian Jewish friend(jesus was Jewish, for Jesus to be black not olive and still Jewish Ethiopian descent would make.sense) , sorry side tracked. Rumour would have it that insignia is actually a cutlass and treasure map. Just had a thought(yes rare occurrence), Owen are you a dark skinned Mexican?

Even closer examination would establish than since the blade is curved and and the other thing isn't, it can't be a scabbard.
Corporal dario2099

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 am

dario2099 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Even closer examination would establish than since the blade is curved and and the other thing isn't, it can't be a scabbard.

It's a swagger stick.
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:24 am

dario2099 wrote:[Even closer examination would establish than since the blade is curved and and the other thing isn't, it can't be a scabbard.

Rumor has it that lackattack resolved the debate long ago... sword and scabbard... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby demonfork on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:00 pm

owenshooter wrote:
dario2099 wrote:[Even closer examination would establish than since the blade is curved and and the other thing isn't, it can't be a scabbard.

Rumor has it that lackattack resolved the debate long ago... sword and scabbard... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

Regardless of rumor or what Lack may or my have not have established, it's a sword and baton.
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

Postby owenshooter on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:47 pm

demonfork wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Regardless of rumor or what Lack may or my have not have established, it's a sword and baton.

rumor has it that demonfork rocks a baton with his gogo boots, while everyone else rocks a sword and BATTEN... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:17 pm

owenshooter wrote:

The rumour that lackattack resolved this vexing issue is a furphy. Rumour has it the black jesus is trying to white wash the issue, in a dark and cynical attempt to push his view onto the masses.

A treasure map and cutlass, any debate on this is tilting at windmills.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby notyou2 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 pm

It is referred to as a swagger stick in most English speaking armies.
Captain notyou2

Postby demonfork on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:26 pm

owenshooter wrote:
demonfork wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

rumor has it that demonfork rocks a baton with his gogo boots, while everyone else rocks a sword and BATTEN... the black jesus has spoken...-el Jesus negro

Rumor has it that demonfork is embarrassed for poor Owen. As per usual Owen is wrong.

Sorry Owen but a batten has nothing to do with a sword.... It's a sword and baton, nice try though.

P.S. It appears that you didn't get the memo that gay jokes stopped being funny in the late 90's early 00's.

Poor little Owen.
Sergeant 1st Class demonfork

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion