Conquer Club

CC Rumor Mill

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Rumor Mill

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:03 am

BoganGod wrote:Rumour has it Bernie is too dense to understand the one rule of this thread, Owen is deliberately obtuse about addressing youtube questions and KH rejected Bernie sexually for the 4th time this month. Ahhhh CC I love thee sooooo much

Rumor has it...what the fuk, fact has it that BoganBoy wants to be allowed to use N words and hates himself cause of his inner feelings for wanting to be spanked and man handled by my very large hands.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am

Rumour has it that the bernie bigot sell out uses the N word frequently in private. So loves to accuse others of wanting to use that word. Rumour has it that bigot bernie constant gay suggestions and accusations in off topics is projecting, trying to literally get a rise out of someone, anyone. Bernie and DSOIV are rumoured to be odds on to become CC's new glamour couple.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 am

rumor has it, Bernie needs to learn the ways of the GD fast or he'll be in a time out... rumor has it the GD crowd is not like the "where in the world is Owen Sandiego" forum crowd... the black jesus is enjoying Bernie popping out into the light!!! welcome!!!-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:44 am

owenshooter wrote:rumor has it, Bernie needs to learn the ways of the GD fast or he'll be in a time out... rumor has it the GD crowd is not like the "where in the world is Owen Sandiego" forum crowd... the black jesus is enjoying Bernie popping out into the light!!! welcome!!!-Bj

Rumour has it that the lazy owen, failed to check his last post. Rumour has it he meant to write "the black jesus is enjoying Bernie pooping in the spotlight!!! Wonderful!!!-Bj
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 am

Yea, rumor has it, that BoganBoy was molested by his Gay step-dad and Gay brother. This usually results in the sexually abused child to become an abuser himself and hatred to homosexuals.

BoganBoy come sit on Bernie's lap and let me counsel and soothe your hatred that is displayed on these threads throughout CC forums. Don't worry BoganBoy, I do have a experience with troubled youths like you. You will be my first patient from Down Under and it would be my pleasure to help you.

Sorry Owen, there's no helping you and your self hatred of being non-white. I could give you Michael Jackson's whitening formula and the plastic surgeon's name to reconstruct your features to appear more Caucasian.

OR, I can teach you how to play Basketball!

Postby owenshooter on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 am

Rumor has it, if you aren't smart enough to fix your mail settings, you can have CC play the heavy for you.-Bj

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:35 pm

owenshooter wrote:Rumor has it, if you aren't smart enough to fix your mail settings, you can have CC play the heavy for you.-Bj

Rumor has it, that Bernie Sanders knows nothing about mail settings. Do I notify the Post Master?

Postby owenshooter on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Rumor has it, i had my first Bernie Bro moment while riding my bike after voting today... stopped at a light in traffic, Bernie sticker on a street pole... my thoughts drifted to Bernie and the CC forums... black jesus, help himself...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:47 pm

-----HA!HA!HA!...Bernie must of loved Off Topic's gateway HONORING Jn...EVEN MORE AWESOME...IT WAS A ConfederateSS IDEA...To Honor Owen throughout C.C.LAND... =D> THAT MUST HAVE REALLY PUT A KOOL ROCK IN HIS STOMACH... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...SHOW US HOW TO TOSS THAT ROCK BERNIE... ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:16 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-----HA!HA!HA!...Bernie must of loved Off Topic's gateway HONORING Jn...EVEN MORE AWESOME...IT WAS A ConfederateSS IDEA...To Honor Owen throughout C.C.LAND... =D> THAT MUST HAVE REALLY PUT A KOOL ROCK IN HIS STOMACH... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...SHOW US HOW TO TOSS THAT ROCK BERNIE... ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

Rumor has it, that Bernie Sanders said this:
Just tell me where you live and I'll toss a rock at your trailer.

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Yea, rumor has it, that BoganBoy was molested by his Gay step-dad and Gay brother. This usually results in the sexually abused child to become an abuser himself and hatred to homosexuals.

BoganBoy come sit on Bernie's lap and let me counsel and soothe your hatred that is displayed on these threads throughout CC forums. Don't worry BoganBoy, I do have a experience with troubled youths like you. You will be my first patient from Down Under and it would be my pleasure to help you.

Sorry Owen, there's no helping you and your self hatred of being non-white. I could give you Michael Jackson's whitening formula and the plastic surgeon's name to reconstruct your features to appear more Caucasian.

Rumour has it that Bernie doesn't understand irony. Accuses everyone of being gay.... Posts clip showing himself to be a ball hog. Allegory apt much?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:40 am

BoganGod wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Yea, rumor has it, that BoganBoy was molested by his Gay step-dad and Gay brother. This usually results in the sexually abused child to become an abuser himself and hatred to homosexuals.

Rumour has it that Bernie doesn't understand irony. Accuses everyone of being gay.... Posts clip showing himself to be a ball hog. Allegory apt much?

Rumor has it, that BoganBoy is refusing free treatment for his self-hatred.

Postby BoganGod on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:25 am

Rumour has it that Bernie thought Off Topics wasn't a big enough stage to project he/she's insecurities on.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:46 pm

BoganGod wrote:Rumour has it that Bernie thought Off Topics wasn't a big enough stage to project he/she's insecurities on.

Rumor has it, that BoganBoy can't punch himself out of a wet paper bag.

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Rumour has it that Bernie thought Off Topics wasn't a big enough stage to project he/she's insecurities on.

Rumor has it, that BoganBoy can't punch himself out of a wet paper bag.

Rumor has it, Bernie likes to interject Llama's mom's vagina, for no reason, into an argument... the black jesus has cracked wise...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Rumor has it, there used to be humour in this thread. I guess times have changed.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Rumor has it, there used to be humour in this thread. I guess times have changed.

All that rumour needs to work as humour is u.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:09 am

Rumour has it the least funny people on CC have managed to ruin this thread.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Rumour has it the least funny people on CC have managed to ruin this thread.

Rumour has it you're referring directly to the two posters above you and that sad gay evangelist Bernie.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:10 am

BoganGod wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Rumour has it the least funny people on CC have managed to ruin this thread.

Rumour has it you're referring directly to the two posters above you and that sad gay evangelist Bernie.

Rumor has it, that BoganBoy gets hot and bothered by talking about male on male.

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Rumour has it that Symmetry has clones that also only like to talk about gay, more gay, and explicit gay. Failure breeds lameness, Bernie you have tried to bait me, ascribed your life style choices to me, gone into crass details that I'm sure your casual hook up partners and rent boys wouldn't be happy with. Kiddo you have failed, I'm not interested, and don't care what you want to do with your one inch of dangling fury. Carry on with your mindless, unoriginal, derivative crap. Eventually one of the lazy mods will push your deplorable arse back to "off" topics where your monobrow dribble belongs.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 pm

BoganGod wrote:Rumour has it that Symmetry has clones that also only like to talk about gay, more gay, and explicit gay. Failure breeds lameness, Bernie you have tried to bait me, ascribed your life style choices to me, gone into crass details that I'm sure your casual hook up partners and rent boys wouldn't be happy with. Kiddo you have failed, I'm not interested, and don't care what you want to do with your one inch of dangling fury. Carry on with your mindless, unoriginal, derivative crap. Eventually one of the lazy mods will push your deplorable arse back to "off" topics where your monobrow dribble belongs.

Huh, that's Bernie's rumour confirmed then.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BoganGod wrote:Rumour has it that Symmetry has clones that also only like to talk about gay, more gay, and explicit gay. Failure breeds lameness, Bernie you have tried to bait me, ascribed your life style choices to me, gone into crass details that I'm sure your casual hook up partners and rent boys wouldn't be happy with. Kiddo you have failed, I'm not interested, and don't care what you want to do with your one inch of dangling fury. Carry on with your mindless, unoriginal, derivative crap. Eventually one of the lazy mods will push your deplorable arse back to "off" topics where your monobrow dribble belongs.

Symm, we are right. BoganBoy just can't stop thinking of male on male lust.

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Symm, we are right. BoganBoy just can't stop thinking of male on male lust.

He does seem weirdly fixated, and kind of angry. I'm not sure that mocking him for that is right though. He'll meet the right guy someday, and he'll feel silly about all this angst, I hope, and be comfortable.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion